Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Congrats to Ecz and Starnight and Mary :) They deserved to win the Super Cup

Busra is she isn't very respectful against opponent team on the court :thumbdown:

Seda Seda ! What a setter :white: :mad:

We played very very bad as a team and without Logan, Fabiana and especially Naz unfortunately Naz is injured :(

Kim is score machine :thumbsup: Seda played well and where's the Liuba ? Liuba played bad :thumbdown:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congratulations Eczacıbaşı !

They seemed really dangerous to me :D They become a really good team with Poljak and Usic! It seems Usic is very happy in her new club. She always smiled and that gave a lot of power to team. Elif played really great! I missed her play like that! Esra was hidden hero with her great reception. Neslihan : No comments :obey:

• well...I'd say some players get extremely emotional when they block or get scores. so...I want you to understand it :D

Fenerbahce's second setter is worse than terrible. Pelin would have been a better choice IMO.

• well...I'd say some players get extremely emotional when they block or get scores. so...I want you to understand it :D

Fenerbahce's second setter is worse than terrible. Pelin would have been a better choice IMO.

And all of them are in Vakif and Eczaci. What a surprise :white: I'm so happy we don't have players like that.
    Congratulations to Eczacibasi Vitra. They played better. But i hope we will be better with Naz, Logan and Fabiana :)

• I'm in shock. Why didn't the Referee help Fenerbahce in the 4th set? It is conspiracy.
    Eczacibasi and Vakif be happy to moment when the Fenerbahce Team will be in full Roster. Then You will only cry :rolll:

• I'm in shock. Why didn't the Referee help Fenerbahce in the 4th set? It is conspiracy.
    Eczacibasi and Vakif be happy to moment when the Fenerbahce Team will be in full Roster. Then You will only cry :rolll:

well, We will see if you're right.

• Congrats to Ecz and Starnight and Mary :) They deserved to win the Super Cup

Busra is she isn't very respectful against opponent team on the court :thumbdown:

What she did ? :whistle: Please stop blame someone else :whistle: Fener lost and it's not her fault really :lol: By they way thank you :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Oh Bartek you dissapointed a lot nowadays.Yes we cried a lot in last CL Semifinals you know Vakıfbank lost to Fenerbahce's 5 foreign players how badly :lol:

• Hahahaha :rolll: Did he say we lost because of Büşra. :lol: He is saying that she is not respectful to the opponent team. What is it to do with our loss :wavy:

No the fact if Fener would win today he wouldn't blame her.I am asking the same question?What Busra did to Fenerbahce? Previous year target was Neslihan and now Busra? :teach:

• Fenerbahce was not on the good day, they were really bad in receiving and setting game, Naz missed for this match. Eczacibasi was very ambitious they want this cup a lot that we can see their face, so con gratz both teams hope FBU will be better :drink:

• Hahahaha :rolll: Did he say we lost because of Büşra. :lol: He is saying that she is not respectful to the opponent team. What is it to do with our loss :wavy:

Burak didn't say that,but It's quite obvious. If Fenerbahce have won the game, He probably would have never said someone is respectful or not.

• But when Logan and Fabiana return, the team will keep having to play with only 2 foreigers isnt it?

So I think the main difference for Fenerbahçe will be indeed the coming back of Naz!!!!She was really missed today. And of course, Logan reception..hehe, but in that case probably or Sokolova or Kim would have to leave.

Anyway, congratulations to Eczacibasi played better! For sure. It is incredible how Poljak can make a difference when she is on the net in important moments!

• Cause it is his opinion not mine. I don't think she was disrespectful. I quit caring opponent players' behaviours. Or in other words i don't care;)

It's the thing that everyone should do.Just turn to your team and watch the match but some people is watching behaviours much more than match :down: