Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I think both are equaly amazing, when they are in best shape.

Furst is has a better block tecnique I think, she knows exacly where to put her arms, but Polajk is stronger physicly, and knows how to grow in the end of important matches...so both have their own qualitiess. I imagine a team with they two together! Would be amazing! ^^

• I really like Seray, she's very good especailly in attack so im happy she played today ;)

• I really like Seray, she's very good especailly in attack so im happy she played today ;)

3 years ago, she was AMAZING when she played for GS and beat Vakif (with Nesli, Grün and Nikolic, Makulewichz)

I hope she finds back to her shape and of course improves her receiving skills

• What happened to sportstv? ;( Last year they almost broadcasted all İller Bankası matches but in first two weeks we couldnt watch the team ;(

• Beşiktaş 0-2 Eczacıbaşı VitrA (23-25/15-25) No broadcasting there coz the hall's surface is not taraflex.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeşilyurt very good team.Also they have Burazer now.She showed great performance. :super: I wish she will play next season for İller instead of Tumas. :thumbsup: Good result for İller. ^^ Poor Ebru. ;( :lol:

I hope İller beat Biala in the CEV Cup ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• There is a way to see now the match of Galatasaray?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 3rd set 25-23 Besiktas

EczV 2-1 BJK (25-23/25-15/23-25)

• I am so happy that Seray played and our little princess Deniz NOT :) Rosir and Leo were really great especially Leo showed her class ! I hope that Selime will play in the starting six and not Natalia next time

Any doubt? XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yeşilyurt very good team.Also they have Burazer now.She showed great performance. :super: I wish she will play next season for İller instead of Tumas. :thumbsup: Good result for İller. ^^ Poor Ebru. ;( :lol:

It seems she tries to recieve all the balls she can as we can see from the stats Ezgi and Meryem don't recieve much :mirror:

• wow !! I thought it will be 3:0, come on tengerins just one set !

Hope so :D I am looking forward to see the stats.If Kano is playing today it's possible to have hard moments against Asian echools :win:

• Hope so :D I am looking forward to see the stats.If Kano is playing today it's possible to have hard moments against Asian echools :win:

guees she's playing if the result is like that :lol:

• Beşiktaş has a good team more than last seasons.

I hope İller beat Biala in the CEV Cup ^^

Biala looks weak this year, İller could beat them, i hope too. ^^

It seems she tries to recieve all the balls she can as we can see from the stats Ezgi and Meryem don't recieve much :mirror:

Yes, she would be hero. :( :D Coach Burhan must find a fix to the problem. :sos: