Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• such a great ending and my broadcast is breaking :thumbdown:

Lucky the match has not ended yet :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Great combination by Elif :super:

• What a 3rd set :white: After all Eczacıbaşı won it 3-0 :super: I can't choose one MVP right now.It goes to 3 players.Neslihan & Gulden & Poljak :heart: I hope everything is ok with Gozde :rose:

• Congrats, Tayfun. Don't hate Elif too much, last season you called her a b**ch :white: I love the way Neslihan his the balls...

• goosh hope nothing happend to Gozde !!

What's happened to Gozde?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What's happened to Gozde?

she fell down and it seemed that she had some pain in her back, but then she played normally, so i think nothing serious ;)

@ emil, I think Tayfun will not call her like that after today's match, cause she played very good ! :win:

• Senna and Mirka ar far away their normal shape, but still Eczacibasi can beat Vakifbank :) Fortunately, they have Neslihan :thumbsup: For me start of the season is a bit dissapointing, only Fenerbahce play on a level of their potential... Yes, it was great idea to play all great matches on begining of season :hit:

I hope Elif will play all season very solid like today :wavy:

• she fell down and it seemed that she had some pain in her back, but then she played normally, so i think nothing serious ;)

@ emil, I think Tayfun will not call her like that after today's match, cause she played very good ! :win:

I absolutely agree. Elif played an amazing match today. hopefully she keeps this great shape :thumbup:
    one thing I want her to improve is the ball connection to Poljak. They haven't trained together for enough time to play great, maybe It's too obvious...

• I absolutely agree. Elif played an amazing match today. hopefully she keeps this great shape :thumbup:
    one thing I want her to improve is the ball connection to Poljak. They haven't trained together for enough time to play great, maybe It's too obvious...

she played great combinations today :) it was definitely her good day! :D

oh yes I agree, and she should sets her more balls but of course today their cooperation looked better, it's getting better and better with every match so I'm not worried about next matches :D

• she played great combinations today :) it was definitely her good day! :D

oh yes I agree, and she should sets her more balls but of course today their cooperation looked better, it's getting better and better with every match so I'm not worried about next matches :D

Yeah. Eczasibasi is up to her sets actually. She has great attackers and great receivers such as Esra and Gulden...and maybe Senna as well. In my opinion, She used to be the best turkish setter and I'm sure she can get her best shape back.

• Congrats, Tayfun. Don't hate Elif too much, last season you called her a b**ch :white: I love the way Neslihan his the balls...

I had heart attacks coz of her :teach: Well 2010 was the only year that i swear to a player,before i never used bad words to someone.I think i have peace with with Elif this year ;) She is a very kind person IMO :win:

• I need your help NOW!
    I'm sorry to post in this forum ( I hope some one can read Turkish )

my friend wants to go to Turky to watch Japanese player MIKI SASAKI, but when I read the airticle
    MIKI is leaving from the team??? it means fire??

Do anyone translate it into English or Japanese please?
    ( sorry to post here )

http://www.cerkezkoymanset.com…sine-gonderildi-h105.html

ÇERKEZKÖY MANŞET - Barutlar İnşaat Çerkezköyspor’un Japonya’nın Red Wings tamından büyük umutlarla transfer ettiği Miki Sasaki ile yollar ayrıldı. Çerkezköyspor Kulübü Başkanı Ahmet Korkmaz, Miki Sasaki’nin takıma katkısının istedikleri seviyede gerçekleşmediğini söyleyerek ‘’1.Lig hedefi doğrultusunda kendisini takıma kazandırdık. Ancak ligde geride kalan haftalara bakıldığında kendisinden beklediğimiz performansı alamadık. Bundan dolayı da kendisi ile yollarımızı ayırdık’’ dedi.