Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• no Galatasaray has no chance to finish 3rd. There are no important injuries. Only Seray can't play but Nesic doesn't prefer playing with her so it's not a big problem for Galatasaray.

Thank you very much.

• Vakifbank - Galatasaray 3:0 (25:20; 25:14; 25:11)
    stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…ifbanktte-galatasaray.pdf

so what does the stats tell us ?

Nilay is a good setter, maybe better than Özge ?!

Gokcen as MB is still with bad performances against strong Teams ! Is it surprising ? imo NO !

Natalia, continues with bad receiving and attack is bad aswell

Nilay is the best MB for GS which she shows with her performances !

Selime showed with her performance, reception and attack, that she deserves to play in starting 6 aswell for European matches

• imo Tanya & Şeyma is better than Gashuka&Kano. I don't get Adnan :S at least im quite sure Tanya is better than Gashuka&Kano. Weird choices really. I will never understand Adnan :down:

Hi, I'm from Japan.

Now Maiko Kano is back to Japan. She is now elected as a candidate of the Japanese national team.

JVA official site

However some people argue that she does not have enough skills to be a member of the NT. I think it is a legitimate argument because she didn't play very well in the games of world cup 2011. But I guess she is elected because she performed well in the Turkey league.

Could you please give your opinions about her performance in Turkey ? Did she play very well in Turkey ? Do you think she can be qualified as a member of a national team ?

Your frank opinions will be highly appreciated. :obey:

• Yume

I must say that I expected more from Kano..Her team Besiktaş couldn't make it to the playoffs and they finished 9th in the league. However there is no doubt that she was the best player of the team.Her reception worked well but she had some problems at attacking.But I think she deserves a chance to be in wide roster..As far as I remember she had performed well in Monterux tournament last year. You can look Beşiktaş's stats from that link:

http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…12&lig=1.Lig%20Bayan&eb=B

• Gala have any chances to play european cups next year?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• They finished the league 4th so They'll be definitely in CEV Cup at least. If GS can qualify to the final in the playoffs, They'll be in Champions League or if they can get a Wild Card ^^

• Thank you :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yume

I must say that I expected more from Kano..Her team Besiktaş couldn't make it to the playoffs and they finished 9th in the league. However there is no doubt that she was the best player of the team.Her reception worked well but she had some problems at attacking.But I think she deserves a chance to be in wide roster..As far as I remember she had performed well in Monterux tournament last year. You can look Beşiktaş's stats from that link:

http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…12&lig=1.Lig%20Bayan&eb=B

Dear kadir_8,

Thank you for your comment and giving stats.
    These are very helpful because it's hard for a Japanese to find them. :obey:

Thanks again.

If you have any question about playesr currently playing in Japan, please do not hesitate to ask me. :teach:

• Eczacıbaşı played a friendly match with Uralochka and won 3:2 (25:22; 26:28; 25:23; 17:25; 15:12)

Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Esra 15, Büşra 8, Neslihan 20, Senna 26, Maja 15, Elif 4, Gülden (Libero), Buse, Gözde.
    Uralocka: Estes 25, Krilova 3, Rusakova E. 19, Pasinkova 11, Rusakova 7, Maryuknich 14, Starodubova (Libero), Nazarova 3, Zaryazkho 4.

• Eczacıbaşı played a friendly match with Uralochka and won 3:2 (25:22; 26:28; 25:23; 17:25; 15:12)

Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Esra 15, Büşra 8, Neslihan 20, Senna 26, Maja 15, Elif 4, Gülden (Libero), Buse, Gözde.
    Uralocka: Estes 25, Krilova 3, Rusakova E. 19, Pasinkova 11, Rusakova 7, Maryuknich 14, Starodubova (Libero), Nazarova 3, Zaryazkho 4.

Woww Senna with 26 points seems quite impressive. :super: I think Eczacıbaşı doesn't have to look for another foreign OH..They can play with Senna and Esra both in ECL and Turkish league..Maybe it would be a good option to keep Mirka for bench..But they do need a better setter and I heard that most probably Nilay will go to Eczacıbaşı :down:

• Woww Senna with 26 points seems quite impressive. :super: I think Eczacıbaşı doesn't have to look for another foreign OH..They can play with Senna and Esra both in ECL and Turkish league..Maybe it would be a good option to keep Mirka for bench..But they do need a better setter and I heard that most probably Nilay will go to Eczacıbaşı :down:

Usic should stay but Mirka not really.She is a great person but she is too old and can't recieve.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Woww Senna with 26 points seems quite impressive. :super: I think Eczacıbaşı doesn't have to look for another foreign OH..They can play with Senna and Esra both in ECL and Turkish league..Maybe it would be a good option to keep Mirka for bench..But they do need a better setter and I heard that most probably Nilay will go to Eczacıbaşı :down:

really !? :cheesy:
    How I wish it will become true !! :D

2nd friendly match with Urlalochka was played today, Eczacıbaşı won 3:1 (25:21; 27:25; 17:25; 28:26)

Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Esra 15, Büşra 11, Neslihan 19, Senna 15, Maja 14, Elif 3, Gülden (Libero), Gözde.
    Uralocka: Filipova 17, Pasinkova 4, Rusakova 13, Maryuknich 11, Estes 12, Salina 2, Starodubova (Libero), Krilova 1, Nazarova 5.

• Oh yes, Esra really improved since the beginning of the season :win: Finally, I can say that I'm quite satisfied with the amount of balls which Elif sets to Maja :lol: She can finally attack well :win:

• Filipova rocks:17 points in 4 sets for a middle :super:
    why didnt she play in firts match?
    i would like to see Filipova in Turkey.She is a very good player. Cold Russian climate is enough for her.Come to Turkey to great Istanbul Filipova!!! :flower: :thumbsup:

• I think she did, there is written E. Rusakova 19 points but she is 3rd setter of Uralochka so I think that was probably Filipova with that score.

Wow if a setter can score 19 points then i can want her instead of Filipova... :lol:
    Thanx Mattias...Filipova is one of the best middles in Europe now: Poljak,Filipoova,Ravva,Eda,Rasiç,Fürst.