Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• no!!!! why???????? it's not fair ;( ;( X( X( I'm very sorry for her injury and I hope it is nothing so serious...she must recover IMMEDIATELY!!! she is too important for NT, this she must arrive in London in the best shape...if you have further infos please write them!!
    go Leo!!!! :box:

• In voleybolunsesi.com (which is a more reliable source than voleybolmagazin), it says the leauge is over for Sladjana Eric who injured her ankle not for Leo. It also says it's not for sure that if Leo will play or not yet. She might play in coming matches if she feels herself better.

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13205&topic=2

• In voleybolunsesi.com (which is a more reliable source than voleybolmagazin), it says the leauge is over for Sladjana Eric who injured her ankle not for Leo. It also says it's not for sure that if Leo will play or not yet. She might play in coming matches if she feels herself better.

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13205&topic=2

I hope it is so...not of course because I hate Eric (Ihope she recovers quickly) but for Leo and italian NT...!!

• don't worry Loca Inside didn't hear about Leo's injury yet. :lol:

???

BTW Leooo ;( Why??? Yesterday thinks did not seem so serious for her! I hope tomorrow she will play...

I wonder, will Leo stay in Turkey or fly back to Italy already for treatment?

I think she can also have treatment in Turkey... A travel can only make worse her conditions.

Leo Bianco gives tactics to teammates like a coach or team manager. That's good :D

Leo is Leo! :whistling: And without her Gala won 2 matches (and lost 3 sets)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

LA BİANCO SEZONU KAPATTI
    Lo Bianco'dan Üzücü Haber
    Sırt ağrıları çeken ve bu yüzden tedavi olan Galatasaray'ın İtalyan yıldız pasörü Eleonora Lo Bianco'nun sezonu kapattı :(

Leo end her season...
    Vafffffffffff

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Unfortunately yes, the translator said she has end her season..

• Ihope she will recover ASAP...for her and for the NT!

Me too... Go Leo :flower:

• Iller Bankasi - Eczacibasi VitrA 0:3 (24:26; 15:25; 19:25)
    stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…rbankasi-eczacibasivi.pdf
    First set it was small disaster like yesterday :aww: will they start every match in playoff like that ? :D but fortunetely their performance increse in next sets. Elif...please :flower:
    It's not their best volleyball but I hope they will show it in the most important matches :win:

• Hello,
    :white:
    What will happen after the groups' games ?
    Each 1st and 2nd of groups in semifinals ?
    Are the today games useful ?

• Hello,
    :white:
    What will happen after the groups' games ?
    Each 1st and 2nd of groups in semifinals ?
    Are the today games useful ?

In semis will be as follows

A1-B2 and B1-A2 In semis the winners teams will win the chance to play in the Champions League next year ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ok fil ! Thanks.
    So today games haven't great importance.
    No games for 5th-8th ranks ?

• But of course the winner of Group B (VTT or Ecza) would have an easier semifinal against Galatasaray ...

• ...GS that will also play without her star! ;(