Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• no i dont mind to say this i apologize, but your discussion is a bit going to off topic like ""my league is better than yours""

• You are missing a point. Let's back the last season. Can you tell me how Vakifbank tolerated Gozde's injury on the middle of finals? They simply not. Where was their deep squad then? Turkish player pool is not enough to back up all critical positions even just for top 3 teams. Fenerbahce did resist on such a crisis more than Vakifbank did on last season finals. Actually they might handle Seda's missing more effectively replacing Eda for Yagmur then positioning Duygu-Ipek for middle but Ze Roberto didnt try this which I dont understand. In any way it would get better than other option and break the balance for Fener again. And in fact if semi finals would play as a series Fenerbahce could find a combination like I described to overcome Seda's missing but Federation gave them no time. Vakifbank couldnt do this neither even if they had that chance last season. When Fenerbahce have disadvantages like today, Vakifbank win very hardly. If Vakifbank in the same position, Fenerbahce dominate the game. If two teams are in best conditions or there is a series to win then Vakifbank has no chance as we have seen many times before. Only exception for this was CL game in last season. Two teams met 18 times during last three seasons. Fenerbahce lost 4 games which are all of them with 3-2, won 14 games which are most with clear scores like 3-1, 3-0. Overall one victory and stupid regulation dont change the fact that Fenerbahce is still better team than Vakifbank.

As for play-off system. You ignore all the games before as if they were not played, you match semi finals as 1-3, 2-4 punishing normal season's best team and rewarding others for their performances which is a totally joke and tie all season's fate to one game. There would be no way to apply such an injustice and nonsense regulation in any other league organization or top competitions like NBA. Even if you try to suggest it in a forum like this, you simply become a figure of stupid. Try it on any competition's forum and see the result with your own eyes and then share your experience here If i am wrong. If you are a director or something like it and still very serious for this idea, you lose your chair and not get any job within that organization in a normal world. But this is Turkey where one man with power doesnt need to find a sense of purpose to take mad decisions because there is no one to stop him. Fenerbahce might get what they deserved but every team has limits sometimes you get more handicaps than you can handle and then fate is unavoidable. It's time to move on for Fenerbahce for next season. Luck and rules will not be with Vakifbank forever.

You can criticize the Play-off system (for me it is not that much big deal, purpose was to give national team more time to prepare olympic qualification, which really makes sense.) but blaming federation for the defeat is not logical for me. Even though you don't like the system it was not a last minute decision right? so eveybody knew that since the beginning of season. So FB had time to take some measures, but they didn't.

It is very obvious that Seda has chronic injury (she had many injuries last 3 seasons) and even though she is such a healthy player, a team which has such big roster mustn't trust Yağmus as a only back-up. And also you are wrong about Vakıfbank's case and you miss an important point too: Gözde was very important for team both attacking and receving whereas Seda is only attacker. And as you said It is even possible to put Eda or Duygu as opp to compensate Seda's absent. :whistle: Everybody knows that the easiest position to adaptate to a team is always opposite players but can you claim same thing about a receiver/attacker OH? :roll:

To sum up, firstly although I also prefer the play-off system of last season instead of this one, I can understand the reasons of federation (in the favor of NT) and it is not a valid excuse for me since regulations were clear since the beginning of the season ;) Also it is the same case with Champions League Final Four, only one match determine the champion and they also ignore group results and only one match for being champion and Fenerbahçe did it, right? so it is not that much awkward. Moreover, naming Vakıfbank's success is only because of luck or regulation is purely disrespectful :mad: You got same regulation as Vakıfbank has and the same luck when Gözde were injured. :down:

Secondly, I think that FB makes a very stupid mistake by not transfering any other spiker except or instead of Yağmur.

Thirdly, I don't also agree about your claim about the huge dominations between Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe. First of all, if you compare two teams it must be season by season instead of over all results(because if you talk about last 3 three season I can give you last 6 seasons results which almost makes results even :roll: ) And for season by season comparation, for me each match doesnot have the same value. And since Vakıfbank shows a better performance with the most crucial ones, for me , they are better or let's say there is no huge domination (but it is totally different understanding of definition of 'dominating' word, I can understand your opinion too )

Lastly, don't forget that the federation you blame would beg CEV to have a Wild Card for Fenerbahçe next season ;)

• You are missing some points. Let's back the last season. Can you tell me how Vakifbank tolerated Gozde's injury on the middle of finals? They simply not. Where was their deep squad then? Turkish player pool is not enough to back up all critical positions even just for top 3 teams. Let's assume more examples. Who wil replace Neslihan in Eczacibasi or Gizem in Vakifbank against Fenerbahce? Fenerbahce did resist on such a crisis more than Vakifbank did on last season finals. Actually they might handle Seda's missing more effectively replacing Eda for Yagmur then positioning Duygu-Ipek for middle but Ze Roberto didnt try this which I dont understand why. In any way it would get better than other option and break the balance for Fener again. And in fact if semi finals would play as a series Fenerbahce could find a combination like I described to overcome Seda's missing but Federation gave them no time. On the other side Vakifbank couldnt do this neither even if they had that chance last season. Remember? And that is the difference between two teams. When Fenerbahce have disadvantages like yesterday, Vakifbank win very hardly or sometimes lose (like they beat Vakifbank without Osmokrovic last season's final game). If Vakifbank in the same position, Fenerbahce dominate the game. If two teams are in their best conditions or there is a series to win then Vakifbank have no chance as we have seen many times before. Only exception for this might be CL game in last year. Two teams met 18 times during last three seasons. Fenerbahce lost 4 games which are all of them with 3-2, won 14 games which are most with clear scores like 3-1, 3-0. Overall one victory and stupid regulation dont change the fact that Fenerbahce is still better team than Vakifbank.

As for play-off system. It reminds me Maccabi's situation on Israeli National Basketball League. But in Israel everyone including Federation accept this system is set up to stop Maccabi and make more competitive league. In Turkey excuses are different but the path is almost the same. Fenerbahce lost only one time in 86 games during three seasons plus play-offs. There is no team to beat Fenerbahce in 3 consecutive games in Turkey in current conditions. In fact the team have never lost two consecutive games for 4 years in Turkey and Europe or any organization they compete. I have no doubt that Unal Karabiyik the President of Turkish Federation knows that fact. The system basically is like a trap that seems to set to stop the favorite team. Normal season leader was clearly showed up after Fenerbahce beat all other competitors for the crown with clear sets in just five days. And now you ignore all the games before as if they were never played, you match semi finals as 1-3, 2-4 punishing normal season's best team and rewarding others for their performances which is a totally joke and tie all season's fate to one game. There would be no way to apply such an injustice and nonsense regulation in any other national league organization or top competitions like NBA. Even if you try to suggest it in a forum like this, you simply become a figure of stupid. Try it on any competition's forum and see the result with your own eyes and then share your experience here If i am wrong. If you are a director or something like it and still very serious for this idea, you lose your chair and not get any job within that organization in a normal world. But this is Turkey where one man with power doesnt need to find a sense of purpose to take mad decisions because there is no one to stop him. You cannot say system is fair to all teams. Fenerbahce won 25 games without a lose and then Vakifbank beat them once. Season is finished. Second team Eczacibasi played the weakest team Galatasaray and easily made up the finals. There is no second chance and you call it fair?

If federation could really want a fair competition then they would make a round-robin system with top four teams as they did five years ago. Turkish volleyball fans can easily remember the terms championship group (top 4 teams) or classifaciton group (other four teams). And It would be definetelly completed in the same time period like this one maybe shorter. But instead they have chosen a system that is never seen around before.

Fenerbahce might get what they deserved but every team has limits. Sometimes you get more handicaps than you can handle and then fate is unavoidable. It's time to move on for Fenerbahce for next season. Luck and rules will not be with Vakifbank forever.

Yes sorry but for me not big difference (It is not because I trust Duygu or İpek so much, reason is probably Selime or Seray doesnot have same meaning as you have :whistle: )

if your arrivals are playing in the same conditions and still play well even in the case of injuries, it is not fair to blame federation. And having a good spiker as a bench player does not mean use them lik how Galatasaray used Seray :whistle: For example Vakıfbank using Güldeniz in a very efficient way in my opinion.

All in all, from my perspective it was soo obvious that they would have a big trouble in the case of Seda's injury, so it is a huge mistake to only trust Yağmur and hope no injury for seda (indeed she is known with her frequent injuries )

• Another 1st set disaster :rolll: Can't believe Ergul is killing balls :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I am very surprised what happened to Ergül. :white:

I have doubts maybe using dopings? :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: