Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• thank you!! :) but it will be without all the players involved with the national tournaments, right??

yes, most probably yes. For Eczaci I think Maja will play, maybe Senna, Dragana

• @ Diesse14
    no problem :)

coaches will also not be there, I remember that Giovanni wrote on his facebook that he we'll come back to Istanbul after 4-5 months.

• Fenerbahçe and Vakıfbank said they will play with junior teams but who knows :D

no info about Glinka ? She wont participate in NT so maybe she will play in a Turkish Cup or maybe she has now diserved rest :)

• Fenerbahçe and Vakıfbank said they will play with junior teams but who knows :D

Good news for Gala XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• is the only league is not over yet :aww: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• is the only league is not over yet :aww: :rolll:

Clubs and NT participate too much competition this year, whoa still have Turkish cup to finish

• but there's no schedule of Turkish Cup right ? I've heard that it'll be on May 12th but I dont know if it's true

• 11 May İstanbul (B.Felek) 18:00 FENERBAHÇE UNIVERSAL - GALATASARAY
    11 May İstanbul (B.Felek) 20:00 ECZACIBAŞI VitrA - VAKIFBANK T.TELEKOM
    13 May İstanbul (B.Felek) 18:00 Final

18:00 Sportstv-TeleDünya 3D
    Turkish Cup
    FENERBAHÇE UNIVERSAL - GALATASARAY

20:00 Sportstv-TeleDünya 3D
    Turkish Cup
    ECZACIBAŞI VitrA - VAKIFBANK T.TELEKOM

but there's no schedule of Turkish Cup right ? I've heard that it'll be on May 12th but I dont know if it's true

• Leo is still injured? She is not yet with the national team so maybe she can be there... Any news about who will play?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• our junior team could fight against Galatasaray but against Eczacıbaşı it will be a wipeout :lol: congratulations to Eczacıbaşı already. Can Ceren Ece Dicle play for Vakıfbank today?