The Nzame Cup

• A system of competition:
    -Quarter-finals in the groups,
    -Semi-finals cross system,
    -Finals

• The Quarter-Finals:

Congo - New Zeland 1525 2830 2521 1925

Nicaragua - India 2517 2522 2512

• I looked everywhere but I couldn't find any information about this tournament anywhere. Neither on the site of Nicaragua federation, New Zealand federation, African volleyball federation...As far as I know the countries which are supposed to have participated in this mysterious tournament don't even have real NTs, maybe some which play in official matches, and those federations certainly don't have enough money to allow their teams to play a tournament in Congo :!:

• I looked everywhere but I couldn't find any information about this tournament anywhere. Neither on the site of Nicaragua federation, New Zealand federation, African volleyball federation...As far as I know the countries which are supposed to have participated in this mysterious tournament don't even have real NTs, maybe some which play in official matches, and those federations certainly don't have enough money to allow their teams to play a tournament in Congo :!:

I'm sure that Bartek is joking about this tournaments... :cheesy: :lol:

• I have the informations from Mate from South Africa.
    You may think what You want.
    Your imagine opinion don't interest Me, as always.

• I have the informations from Mate from South Africa.
    You may think what You want.
    Your imagine opinion don't interest Me, as always.

please share us news about volleyball and volleyball toournaments from countries that are not so known in volleyball business !!! I am pretty sure that there are may gamovas and godinas and others in countries where volleyball is not so developed !!! the world is not only consisting of europe asia and america !!!

• please share us news about volleyball and volleyball toournaments from countries that are not so known in volleyball business !!! I am pretty sure that there are may gamovas and godinas and others in countries where volleyball is not so developed !!! the world is not only consisting of europe asia and america !!!

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

• MVP: Anne Hill NZL

Best Scorer: Anne Hill NZL
    Best Blocker: Bertha Correa NCA
    Best Server: Lesa Laga NZL
    Best Setter: Lolette Saunders NCA
    Best Digger: Chantal Tung NZL
    Best Libero: Myriam Vallecillo NCA