Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2011/2012

• thanks !! :drink:

you are welcome , i like this website, they keep almost 1 weeks broadcast record and you able to watch it anytime :lol:

• I know there's live streaming but I'm at university at 18.10 and that's why I can't watch ;)

• "She is the one, she is my best teacher" - from Busra Cansu twitter :)

Great duo :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I asked some questions to team EcV from internet during tv program at SportsTv

My Questions:
    1 - If they ask you, would you like to play for Turkish NT? (Maja Poljak)
    2 - Will Senna stay the team?
    3 - What EcV will do next year in CL?

Maja answers: I never answer untill TVF asksme this question
    Senna answers: Of course i have 1 more year contract
    Nalan Ural answers: That will me main target for us next year

Majaaaaa play for us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• great decision senna and good luck next season :rose:

• Btw i dont remember well but some player said there this was Mirka's last season she was like mother for us :rose: :rose: and that means Senna first 6 play next season

• When was that ? Which program ? But congratulations, really good qustions !!! Today I watches NTVspor and I was kinda disappointed that BOO was asking he same qustions to Maja she did some weeks ago when she intervieed her :wall:

• When was that ? Which program ? But congratulations, really good qustions !!! Today I watches NTVspor and I was kinda disappointed that BOO was asking he same qustions to Maja she did some weeks ago when she intervieed her :wall:

Filevizyon at SportsTv at 13:00 Turkish time today :drink: some may find video of that. I agree i watched them again at NtvSpor and its boring, sportstv was better :teach:

• winrip thank you very much. i will wate till s.o. uploads it :drink:

You are welcome, im sad that i forgot to give an advice to Nalan Ural that transfer to Natalia Pereria :lol: :lol: :lol: i think she would be perfect player for CL imo

• on twitter I've read that at 20.30 Turkish Time will be this program with Eczaci

Burcu is always asking the same question, it's boring :D
    btw... Melis habla ? did they mean the Spanish habla ? :lol:

Can someone translate what Elif and Nalan said about Senna, Maja and Dragana ? :D

• They said: Senna had 37 degrees and was very sick. And she was angry that she couldnt play. Dragana told her, that if she has 37 degrees, its bad BUT if she has 38 degress, then its good. Its not as worst as 37 degrees. And Senna believed her. When Nalan wanted to ask about Sennas condition, Senna cried that she wanted to play but she thought that Nalan wouldnt let her. And she said then, that she has now 38 degrees which is good and can play :rolll: