Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2011/2012

• Yea for example previous year i went to Super Cup final with Kadir_8 to support Vakif and this year Kadir_8 will come to support Eczacibasi with me :lol: I don't know what will happen if Super Cup Final will be between Vakifbank and Eczacibasi :rolll:

:lol: I admire Maja and Senna also EV have Mirka and our queen Neslihan:D I will support EV but I want Seda to play very good game :D

About ''VTT'' I prefer to say VBTT.:DIt is better I think.After VGSTT, VTT is a bit shorter :lol: :lol: Vakıfbank's fans are used to long names:D So VBTT is my choice :D

• I hope you win Vakifbank :win:
    Go MAGGIE :box:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Usic & Micelli

Great photo.Thank you for sharing Burak :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to apasport.com VC Bakı won friendly game against Eczacibashi 3-1

Don't have any information about set scores and players :aww: ^^

• According to apasport.com VC Bakı won friendly game against Eczacibashi 3-1

Don't have any information about set scores and players :aww: ^^

set scores 29:27; 25:17; 27:25
    I don't know roster too but looking at the photos I see Mirka, Maja and Senna, Elif form Eczacibasi and from Baku there's Gligorovic for sure :D that's all who I recognised from those photos :lol:
    http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=3630

and here's the photo which I found on voleybolmagazin

here's more but small :lol:
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=11190&topic=2

and btw. I've updated the roster at the 1st page :D

• http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=3708
    can someone translate please ? :flower:

the young libero bBuse, who came from the youth team of Eczacibasi says, that she is very happy to be part of Eczacibasi and won the Cup, although she won many cups with her youth team yet this cup has a special meaning for her because its her first season in the A-team.

MB Nesve says, her Idol is Maya Polyak and is greatful to work with her. They worked for 2,5 months together but were not able to work altogether with the roster, because the players were in national teams.

Maya Polyak tells, hat FBU is not with full roster but they worked better as a team and the next match with them will be harder. Her goals are this season to win the next 3 cups like turkish league, turkish cup and europen champions league.

• the young libero bBuse, who came from the youth team of Eczacibasi says, that she is very happy to be part of Eczacibasi and won the Cup, although she won many cups with her youth team yet this cup has a special meaning for her because its her first season in the A-team.

MB Nesve says, her Idol is Maya Polyak and is greatful to work with her. They worked for 2,5 months together but were not able to work altogether with the roster, because the players were in national teams.

Maya Polyak tells, hat FBU is not with full roster but they worked better as a team and the next match with them will be harder. Her goals are this season to win the next 3 cups like turkish league, turkish cup and europen champions league.

thank you king !! :flower:

it's really great that Buse is in the roster, I haven't seen her playing as a libero but in supercup match she was on court just for a while but it was good substitution, I think she'll be more helpful than...Serpil :D
    nice to hear all those words about Maja, hope that Nesve will improve with her a lot like Bahar did in last season :win: and of course, hope that they will achive those goals this season, the team is awsome, they diserve to be on top ! :thumbsup: :cup:

• its time for eczacibasi to gain a success in europe again after many years !!! and nesli should win something in europe too :)
    i am really curious how this team will play after some weeks trainin together :drink:

• thank you king !! :flower:

it's really great that Buse is in the roster, I haven't seen her playing as a libero but in supercup match she was on court just for a while but it was good substitution, I think she'll be more helpful than...Serpil :D
    nice to hear all those words about Maja, hope that Nesve will improve with her a lot like Bahar did in last season :win: and of course, hope that they will achive those goals this season, the team is awsome, they diserve to be on top ! :thumbsup: :cup:

you're right about serpil :drink: but ı dont think like you about neşve.she had chance for improve herself a few years ago in eczacıbaşı a team,but didnt improve herself.she always only jump and block(she doesnt good block) but not attack.ı think neither serpil nor neşve will be good player :flower: :flower:

• I'm going to support Eczacibasi Vitra this year, because of some players I admire :rose: also Vakifbank!
    It will be really hard to choose what team to support when this team and Vakifbank fight each other :lol: GO BUSRA GO NESLIHAN!

• I'm going to support Eczacibasi Vitra this year, because of some players I admire :rose: also Vakifbank!
    It will be really hard to choose what team to support when this team and Vakifbank fight each other :lol: GO BUSRA GO NESLIHAN!

you are welcome emil :drink: It will be very interesting matche between Vakifbank and Eczacibasi but I think and hope that Eczacbasi will win. Vakifbank players seemed very tired in finals in Quatar. The real matches will start actually in the second half of the season, when teams played more games together they will find their rythm

• 2 Poljak photos from Micelli's birthday

First time, Maja looks good :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"