Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2011/2012

• on twitter I've read that at 20.30 Turkish Time will be this program with Eczaci

Burcu is always asking the same question, it's boring :D
    btw... Melis habla ? did they mean the Spanish habla ? :lol:

Can someone translate what Elif and Nalan said about Senna, Maja and Dragana ? :D

its not habla in spanish, its abla which means "older sister" in turkish, Melis is the youngest player in squad and calls everyone as abla (older sister) then everyone started to call her as abla then it became her nickname (melis) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont remember what elif and nalan said :whistling:

• its not habla in spanish, its abla which means "older sister" in turkish, Melis is the youngest player in squad and calls everyone as abla (older sister) then everyone started to call her as abla then it became her nickname (melis) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont remember what elif and nalan said :whistling:

:rolll: ok

Burcu: Dragana you're very pretty
    Dragana: What ?
    :rolll:

• :rolll: ok

Burcu: Dragana you're very pretty
    Dragana: What ?
    :rolll:

i think Burcu doesn't know what she talking about on that moment, than Dragana anwers "tell me something that i dont know" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• :lol:
    I like her as a volleyball journalist but sometimes her questions for foreign players are so stupid, I dont know what she asks Turkish players cause I dont understand :lol: but really the questions for foreigners are almost the same in every interview.

• Winrip, actually Senna said that there is still one month of current season to play, she didnt say anything about next year :)

• Winrip, actually Senna said that there is still one month of current season to play, she didnt say anything about next year :)

really? maybe i heard it wrong dont remember now but thanks :drink:

• really, but I think she'll stay they wont let such a great player go after her amazing job in playoffs :)

When Lorenzo says "First" it sounds like..."Furst" :rolll:

• I still can't forget Senna's interview after match :D " What we did? What we did? I still can't believe " :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In interview Poljak explains her retirement reason from NT.She says there are many negations in Croatian federation and they don't care for a success and she is very tired from negations and she also wanna separate some time for her family and think about her future after volleyball.

• Croatian federation is so stupid, they have such a great players but they dont care :down:
    In this interview Busra said that she will have a chance to work with Maja for next two years or it's translator mistake ? :)

• Croatian federation is so stupid, they have such a great players but they dont care :down:
    In this interview Busra said that she will have a chance to work with Maja for next two years or it's translator mistake ? :)

Two times Busra says 2 or 3 years and in one part Poljak says i have 2 more years contract.

• Mirka Francia says goodbye to Eczacibasi...

Thank you Mirka for all incredible moments with you in volleyball ! :flower:

Eczaci championship party: