Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Jarosz showed his class today? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't laugh at him! :D He's getting better and better! I'm sure he won't become worse player in Serie A! :D
    Kuba didn't get a chance from Prandi to show himself, he hasn't played even a second.

Btw, about Macerata-Ravenna match...Piotrek Gruszka was moved from attack to reception again...he scored 6 points, but his efficiency wasn't impressive at all- just 36% in attack. He recieved a lot, about 20 times, he had 60% in reception, but only 10% of perfect.

Cri had 55% of perfect reception :obey:

• Don't laugh at him! :D He's getting better and better! I'm sure he won't become worse player in Serie A! :D
    Kuba didn't get a chance from Prandi to show himself, he hasn't played even a second.

Btw, about Macerata-Ravenna match...Piotrek Gruszka was moved from attack to reception again...he scored 6 points, but his efficiency wasn't impressive at all- just 36% in attack. He recieved a lot, about 20 times, he had 60% in reception, but only 10% of perfect.

Cri had 55% of perfect reception :obey:

Yes, Ravenna is missing 3 OHs...

Cristian 55% of perfect and an insane 82% positiveeee!!!!! More than Exiga!!!!!! And his mathematical vote is 7,3; I wonder what the hell a player have to do to get an 8 :lol:

Here Macerata (and Ravenna) stats: http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=21957 Very good attack, reception, also block, but I'm sure they can do really more than this in serve (2 ace, 19 errors..)

My God, I'm afraid they'll kick Roma ass... :white:

• Don't laugh at him! :D He's getting better and better! I'm sure he won't become worse player in Serie A! :D

WHAT? Jarosz didn't get a chance? What a shame! :mad:
    Seriously - I knew it :D Kuba has no chance with... Troy(he's Troy, right?). I guess, that Prandi is scared and will call to Anastasi to ask: when Kuba will have a good day? Because in NT he played good in matches for bronzes 8)

Gruszka as a receiver? What are they doing with him? After injury, he is weaker in attack when he play as a OPP, now he will be muuuuch weaker, if he will have to receive. I hope, that it was the first and last time.

• I will laugh till the end of the season if Kooy will play instead of Martino!! Go Kooyyyy!! :thumbsup:

Please tell me the policy behind transferring Martino, while Kooy is staying...

There were rumors Kooy to leave Modena, right? I read somewhere Modena transferred Martino to replace Kooy in the roster ?!

• I guess Piotrek isn't happy with this idea of moving him from attack to reception AGAIN. He can really get confused, I don't really like the fact that he's on the reception again.

Cristian :obey: Monster, no words for this guy! Lucky Macerata!

Romaaa...I'll keep my fingers crossed for them! Please, make a suprise guys, or whatever, just play well :D

• Gruszka as a receiver? What are they doing with him? After injury, he is weaker in attack when he play as a OPP, now he will be muuuuch weaker, if he will have to receive. I hope, that it was the first and last time.

It's only because Ravenna is still missing 3 OHs, don't worry.

• anyway I didn't know Al Jazeera showed the matches :lol:

Yeah, me neither :aww: But now I know and I will watch it carefully :D

Half of the Serbian NT plays in Latina :wavy:

+ Kuba Jarosz :D

Forgot to say: Sokolov>Stokr :thumbsup:

Poor performance from Stokr. Anyway, I was so delighted to see team Kaziyski & Sokolov. And Djuric.... Wooohooo! He is gooood :P
    But shame that Żygadło didn't even appear on the court :lol:

what Trento - Monza match did you watch :what:

I have the same question ?(

Poor Zhukouski... Nikic didn't have a good day. Aleksiev didn't have a
    good day. Rooney didn't make a difference. Even middle-blockers scored
    more points than OHs.

I saw Zhukouski (I have no idea how to write it properly) for a very first time in my life and I don't know... I have some positive feelings about this guy. He seems to be quite good setter, IMO. How old he is? 20? 21? Anyway, promising.

Oh, and I couldn't resist the impression that he looks like Taylor Lautner so I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Savani 19/21 in attack 8o

From what planet he is? :obey:

I will laugh till the end of the season if Kooy will play instead of Martino!! Go Kooyyyy!! :thumbsup:

Is it means that Matteo didn't even appear on the court? :D

Starovic injuried at the end of the first set ;( ;(

Holy crap! I hope he will be ok. Please, inform us regularly!

Don't laugh at him! :D He's getting better and better! I'm sure he won't become worse player in Serie A! :D

I hope he will get a chance soon 'cause this guy not even playing... it can damaged his already fragile psyche :S

WHAT? Jarosz didn't get a chance? What a shame! :mad:
    Seriously - I knew it :D Kuba has no chance with... Troy(he's Troy, right?). I guess, that Prandi is scared and will call to Anastasi to ask: when Kuba will have a good day? Because in NT he played good in matches for bronzes 8)

:rolll:
    Mafia will call Prandi if he won't let Kuba play :mad:

• Savani 19/21 in attack
    From what planet he is?

And 82%positive reception (more than Exigà!! 79%), 54% perfect, 3 blocks, 1 ace (3 errors, 17 serves) :whistle:

I love our capitain! :heart: Pity that un sunday he will devaste Rome...

Starovic injuried at the end of the first set
    Holy crap! I hope he will be ok. Please, inform us regularly!

Knee injury. I don't know more so far, but a knee injury usually can be quite problematic and long to solve... :S

I will laugh till the end of the season if Kooy will play instead of Martino!! Go Kooyyyy!!
    Is it means that Matteo didn't even appear on the court?

Martino can't play till the 3rd match included. I hope Kooy will proove to deserve to be titoular (and stay in Modena, also. Poor guy, I can't imagine how annoying it can be moving in the middle of the championship...)

WHAT? Jarosz didn't get a chance? What a shame!
    Seriously - I knew it Kuba has no chance with... Troy(he's Troy, right?). I guess, that Prandi is scared and will call to Anastasi to ask: when Kuba will have a good day? Because in NT he played good in matches for bronzes

Troy won the MVP award yestarday, otherwise Jarosz would have probably get an opportunity, I imagine.. But also in the firendly match vs Roma Troy started. After all he is training with them from the beginning of the season, Jarosz arrived only few days ago...

ps sorry for the mess with the quote xD

• THE NUMBER OF THE FIRST DAY:

Risultati

1a giornata di andata

Sisley Belluno - Andreoli Latina 1-3 (27-25, 14-25, 19-25, 21-25)

Itas Diatec Trentino - Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza 3-0 (25-19, 25-22, 25-23)

Fidia Padova - Copra Elior Piacenza 3-0 (26-24, 25-21, 27-25)

Lube Banca Marche Macerata - CMC Ravenna 3-1 (25-13, 24-26, 25-15, 25-19)

Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Marmi Lanza Verona 3-0 (25-22, 26-24, 25-23)

Energy Resources San Giustino - Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 2-3 (25-22, 18-25, 29-27, 21-25, 14-16)

Casa Modena - M. Roma Volley 3-1 (21-25, 25-21, 25-17, 25-19)

Classifica

Itas Diatec Trentino, Fidia Padova, Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo, Lube Banca Marche Macerata, Andreoli Latina, Casa Modena 3, Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 2, Energy Resources San Giustino 1, M. Roma Volley, Sisley Belluno, CMC Ravenna, Marmi Lanza Verona, Copra Elior Piacenza, Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza 0

The longest match: 02.26

Energy Resources San Giustino - Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia (2-3)

The shorter match: 01.27

Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Marmi Lanza Verona (3-0)

The longest set: 00.37

3° Set (29-27) Energy Resources San Giustino - Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia

The shorter set: 00.20

1° Set (25-13) Lube Banca Marche Macerata - CMC Ravenna

TEAM TOPS

ATTACK: 64,9%

Lube Banca Marche Macerata

RICEPTION: Pos. 78,7% Perf. 59%

Lube Banca Marche Macerata

BLOCKS: 13

Andreoli Latina

Energy Resources San Giustino

Fidia Padova

Sisley Belluno

Energy Resources San Giustino

SERVES: 9

Andreoli Latina

Casa Modena

INDIVIDUAL TOPS

Igor Omrcen (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)

ATTACKS: 21

Igor Omrcen (Lube Banca Marche Macerata)

SERVES: 4

Alain Addys Roca Borrero (Andreoli Latina)

Matey Kaziyski (Itas Diatec Trentino)

BLOCKS: 5

Gérald Hardy-Dessources (Andreoli Latina)

MVP

Murphy Edward TROY (Sisley Belluno - Andreoli Latina)

Matey KAZIYSKI (Itas Diatec Trentino - Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)

Javier GONZALEZ (Fidia Padova - Copra Elior Piacenza)

Cristian SAVANI (Lube Banca Marche Macerata - CMC Ravenna)

Nikola GRBIC (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Marmi Lanza Verona)

Luis Augusto DIAZ (Energy Resources San Giustino - Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)

Dick KOOY (Casa Modena - M. Roma Volley)

• And 82%positive reception (more than Exigà!! 79%), 54% perfect, 3 blocks, 1 ace (3 errors, 17 serves) :whistle:

I love our capitain! :heart: Pity that un sunday he will devaste Rome...

I love your captain as well :D Really insane guy, I hope his great shape will last as long as it's possible!
    The last part of your post kinda scares me... :D I mean --> 'Pity that un sunday he will devaste Rome...'

Knee injury. I don't know more so far, but a knee injury usually can be quite problematic and long to solve... :S

Oh heck...how I hate knee injuries :aww: Get well Sasha, asap!!!

• Murphy Troy was the MVP of the match!. YEAAAAAH...!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, great match for Murphy!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Poor match of Piacenza.They only played with Nikolov and Zlati got a low efficiency in attack. :whistle:

• http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=34684&l=0
    All Italian coaches are protesting against Stoychev's behaviour towards the refs. They think he is way too arrogant and disrespectful.
    Maybe they are right, but is Stoycev's "comunication" with the refs so much different than Bagnoli's or Berutto's ?(
    Or maybe their protest has something to do with the fact that this "apprendista allenatore" and his Trento are beating the crap out of their teams all the time? :D

• Poor match of Piacenza.They only played with Nikolov and Zlati got a low efficiency in attack. :whistle:

I was wondering the same. They had not a good friendly game and the first official is kind of a shock. I'm particularly interested in Zhekov's game because I see MB's with low % in attack again. Alexiev's team was pathetic in attack and I don't really know why he was taken out because Rooney played a lot worse, at least Alexiev had good reception.

• I was wondering the same. They had not a good friendly game and the first official is kind of a shock. I'm particularly interested in Zhekov's game because I see MB's with low % in attack again. Alexiev's team was pathetic in attack and I don't really know why he was taken out because Rooney played a lot worse, at least Alexiev had good reception.

Zhekov has trained for 3 days with Cuneo. And our MB's had 60% attack for the whole ECH tournament, both of them

• Anybody noticed great stats by Alain Roca in Sisley - Latina game? 4 aces and 12/19 in attack.

Pretty extraordinary path this guy walked:
    he started as an outside hitter in the Cuban NT.
    He played for Cuneo and Montichiari between (1998 and 2000 - http://www.legavolley.it/Detta…a.asp?IdAtleta=ROC-ALA-76), but was forced to return back to Cuba.
    Later, by the year 2000, he turned into a pretty succesful setter, leading an incredible Cuban line-up, including Denis, Marshall, I. Hernandez, Pimienta, Gato, etc.

By the end of 2001, during the "Witte Molen" tournament in Belgium, a large part of the team fled to Italy by train (without their passports, kept as a precaution by the team officials).
    Roca and Pimienta didn't.

Apparently he wasn't active as a volleyball-player between 2003 and 2007.
    I also never noticed his name in volleyball ever since, until now:
    at age 35, he shows up in Latina to score pretty impressive stats.

Remarkable player!