Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• COMPLIMET TO TRENTO! :obey:

So strange to think that they won 3 CL, 3 WCCh and they had never won an Italian Supercup unitil now! But I was sure this time they would! Very good match from everybody I'll say, may be also Rapha could be the MVP this time, but in general everybody did his own part! And, as always, what a service! So few mistake, and at the same time so effective! There are teams that can serve as powerful as them, but probably nobody that can do that with so few mistakes... As Mastro said, now they're the best team in the world, he said that there's no way to beat them when they serve like that, unless you don't play as well in serve, or extremely extremely well in all the fondamentals.

About Cuneo, Vissotto is playing better than I expected (I'm not a huge fan of him...). Grbic, great match! Fortunato was a bit disappointing (his serve=.=). Gulinelli seems to spend all the time out explaining how they have to put their hands blocking.... I had the impression he should focus more on tactial infos rather than on tecnichals (well, with N'gapeth is ok, but with the others O.o). I don't know, he doesn't seem to be really fllowed by the team....

I was sorry for N'gapeth, that didn't perfomed very well, I thought that may be he felt the pressure to proove that he is worthy to substitute Parodi (a players that has never mistaken similar matches with Cuneo, and that is really beloved by Cuneo fans)...

I mean, I imagined Cuneo 'Blue Borthers' thinking "ehh, if we had Parodi..." :lol:

• Hahha, I thought the same :lol: But he is always like that - One Man Show :D

I don't have to even see him blocking the opponents 'cause when he blocks someone I can hear it and I can say with closed eyes "Oh yes, Mastro didi it" :D Anyway, he's still a monster. I can't wait to meet him on World cup. (Ok, these are my white-red guys will be those lucky who meet him, not me.)

yes, he's always amazing! and henno too, to me. :obey:

big congrats to trento btw! they're playing a lot, but they can always do it well

Trento again. I feel a need to congratulate them even if I found boring another win of this team :sleeping: Ok, they deserved :P
    And yeah, Henno & Grbić. My two favorites :roll:

• Trento-Cuneo :great match!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kk15, it is not so easy to win everything in Italy, even if all players are fit, and in number of occasions Trento either arrived too tired or without key players like Raphael, and not forget that Cuneo is of similar level of volleyball. But above all, I am PhD from today :thumbsup:

• The rosters of the All Star Team:

1 Matey KAZIYSKI (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    2 Hubert HENNO (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    3 Salvatore ROSSINI (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)

4 Martin LEBL (M. Roma Volley)

5 Osmany JUANTORENA (Itas Diatec Trentino)

6 Luis DIAZ (Tonno Callipo Vibo Vale)
    7 Raphael V. DE OLIVEIRA (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    9 Nikola GRBIC (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    11 Tsvetan SOKOLOV (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    13 Alain ROCA (Andreoli Latina)
    14 Aidan ZINGEL (Marmi Lanza Verona)
    18 Novica BJELICA (M. Roma Volley)

Coach:
    Radostin STOYTCHEV (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    Emanuele ZANINI (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• No Djuric? He was showing good game recently :(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Dzekov is playing only with Vlado Nikolov and despite that, Copra are leading.
    Gasparini looks like something between a heron and an ostrich...

• Dzekov is playing only with Vlado Nikolov and despite that, Copra are leading.
    Gasparini looks like something between a heron and an ostrich...

:lol:

any link for the match? :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• :lol:

any link for the match? :roll:

sportube.tv
    sportube 1

Piacenza - Gasparini - 2:0
    Dzekov is a hell of a player! Serves, defence, blocks, attack...His only disadvantage is that he can't set.
    And CSKA must try to get Pappi in their team. He'll make a splendid OH pair with Ivaylo Stefanov :lol: If they played in Pirin they would be called "banski starcheta" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• sportube.tv
    sportube 1

Piacenza - Gasparini - 2:0
    Dzekov is a hell of a player! Serves, defence, blocks, attack...His only disadvantage is that he can't set.
    And CSKA must try to get Pappi in their team. He'll make a splendid OH pair with Ivaylo Stefanov :lol: If they played in Pirin they would be called "banski starcheta" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the link :win:
    Damn you are in a good mood today :lol: "banski starcheta" sounds just great to me, original for a volley team :thumbsup:
    Aaan Zhekov - he cannot really surprise me - what you are saying is so right. I am more curious how was dealing Nikolov by now?

Wild Wild West!

• Thanks for the link :win:
    Damn you are in a good mood today :lol: "banski starcheta" sounds just great to me, original for a volley team :thumbsup:
    Aaan Zhekov - he cannot really surprise me - what you are saying is so right. I am more curious how was dealing Nikolov by now?

Nikolov has around 50 points by now thanks to the 150 sets from Dzekov. Vlado was blocked a few times but he's playing really well.
    Penchev and Dzlatanov weren't in the court for a single minute. I guess, Hristo is injured.

• WE WOOOOOOOOON 3-2 against Latina :D
    couldn't believe it, we started SO BADLY, I thought we were gonna lose all the points... but we won 3 sets in a row, yay .
    Maruotti MVP... he didn't even start the match, he was great today :)

• WE WOOOOOOOOON 3-2 against Latina :D
    couldn't believe it, we started SO BADLY, I thought we were gonna lose all the points... but we won 3 sets in a row, yay .
    Maruotti MVP... he didn't even start the match, he was great today :)

Any more infos about my personal red-head hero Kuba Jarosz and my always beloved Alberto Cisolla, please? :D