Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Congrulations to Piacenza, hope they can fight Cuneo tomorrow :box:

What was the score? And who won MVP award? I have just switched on RaiSport1 but it's already finished.

• Zlatanov is as better as older :white:

Hristo... :heart: :rose: :heart:

• just back from Cuneo ;) we did what we needed to do...win fastly, 3-0 in 1 hour loosing as few energies as we can. I'm only worried for tomorrow about our phisical condition, because if we won't suffer the fact that we played today, we are now in abetter condition than Cuneo. I believe in the semifinals!! Great Zlatanov, absolutely impressive...Nikolov almost perfect too. Congratulations to italian volleyball federation, today there were more or less 400 spectators, and 70 were our supporters...organise these pools during easter's days it was a totally idiot decision and moreover, why people of cuneo should spend easter watching piacenza-vibo??? Or people of trento watching roma- san giustino???

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• ?( What happens if in the Group D Modena wins against Latina? Then all 3 teams has 3 points and 1 victory each. What will decide then who is the first in the group?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• ?( What happens if in the Group D Modena wins against Latina? Then all 3 teams has 3 points and 1 victory each. What will decide then who is the first in the group?

Set ratio will decide the semifinalist. Belluno are already out. Latina need just one set.

• I just read the morning news, Ivan Zaytsev is suspended for one game and cannot play today versus Trentino. Is it true indeed and if yes, then why? Anyone knows something more? The source is Legavolley.

• I just read the morning news, Ivan Zaytsev is suspended for one game and cannot play today versus Trentino. Is it true indeed and if yes, then why? Anyone knows something more? The source is Legavolley.

with google translator 8)

"Ivan Zaytsev (M.Roma Volleyball) disqualification for a day for the sum of penalty, already warned in the previous race (4 penalties)." So I guess he was warned during the match and get 4 penalties and I guess that was the max amount of penalties... I am not sure though.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Where can I watch the game Latina-Modena?

On Rai Sport 1, I did not find online feed for that but you might can watch it on some betting companies website if you have an account.

• This new formula of play-offs is a little bit stupid and unfair... You just need to be in TOP 12 and one match, two matches won decided that you're in semifinal, even if the opponents were higher in regular season. As we see now Latina( 8 ) is going to play in SF after defeat Sisley(4) and win a set with Modena(5).

• This new formula of play-offs is a little bit stupid and unfair... You just need to be in TOP 12 and one match, two matches won decided that you're in semifinal, even if the opponents were higher in regular season. As we see now Latina( 8 ) is going to play in SF after defeat Sisley(4) and win a set with Modena(5).

:obey: :obey: :obey:

• Anyway, Latina used their chance and advance into the semifinal.
    Again, Kuba Jarosz ended match with good stats - 11 points, 54% in attack and 2 aces(he played just two sets). Keep doing like that, Kuba. To the London :P

• I'm disappointed about Modena

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.