Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Good match for Travica tonight!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• What to tell about Stankovic and his cooperation with Travica as he was 7/8 in attack with 2 blocks today!!! Podrascanin 3/3 and 4 blocks... with Omrcen fit Macerata will have solid chances to win trophy

• I think that Piacenza will win the Challenge Cup playoffs... at least they're sure the team will exist next year :lol:

Anyway, congrats to Macerata. Cuneo seemed a completely different team from the other 2 games :what:
    Well at least after 2 years there's a different finalist, though it was predictable I wouldn't have thought that after the 1st semifinal.

Stankovic and Podrascanin were amazing! t made me laugh when Travica at the end of the match said that "they kicked my ass [something like that, I don't remember exactly the words] in Austria some months ago but I love them anyway!" :lol:

• Why shouldn't they? If they arent interested in Challenge they could easily let Roma to win in previous round

Give win to Roma or give it to Copra is particularly the same, maybe they wanted to to play more games but to lose at the end, or not to lose so clearly (losing to Roma would be very strange with Romas mixed squad)

• Happy for Copra, they definitely deserved that :)

Tooooday is the big day, Vday at 5.30pm! Hope it'll be more exciting than last year, too bad I won't be there this time :(

Totally agree, last year was been very boring, easy 3-0 for Trento.........today i hope is more interesting!

(bad english) :aww:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• and now....we're ready to fly again all over europe to follow our guys!!!
    we're always with you and we'll never leave you alone!!!

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Today is the V-Day! Forza Lube! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Any link, please, just not from Rai Sport :sos:

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/18/194/v-399453.html

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Oh, yeah, thank you, Vasilena! :flower:

No problem :drink:
    (although quality is a little bit miserable :P )

Let's the battle begin! :super:

Wild Wild West!

• Macerata can't finish an attack :white:
    Birareli starts good on block :super:

Wild Wild West!