Sweet moments with cuties.

• Bella, like always, is making my evenings, mornings, afternoons and nights :lol:
    But what we can do, if we miss them so much? ;(

• Bella, like always, is making my evenings, mornings, afternoons and nights :lol:
    But what we can do, if we miss them so much? ;(

I guess we can only staring at these pictures or watching old matches :P

I'll write a poem to Sidao. He will be so delighted about it and he will fly to me on the fastest plane.

• I guess we can only staring at these pictures or watching old matches :P

I'll write a poem to Sidao. He will be so delighted about it and he will fly to me on the fastest plane.

I CAN'T WAIT! :drink: You said, that you will write a poem to him in... June, if I remember well, so I hope to read this at one time :cheesy:

• I CAN'T WAIT! :drink: You said, that you will write a poem to him in... June, if I remember well, so I hope to read this at one time :cheesy:

Yep, but as I said to you... No creative vein. I still wait for something to inspire me.

• Lovely picture, although I prefer a hairstyle he has now ^^

That hairstyle looks good for Plinski.
    Have you watched Yudin's hairstyle now? Quite similar to Plinski one,but it isn't match him. :whistle:

• Have you watched Yudin's hairstyle now? Quite similar to Plinski one,but it isn't match him. :whistle:

I didn't see Yudin with new hairstyle! Have you some photos of him?

I have another one cute picture of "Zibiak"

• Maybe Bella, you can visit this link to have a look.
    http://iranvolleyball.com/Cont…ntent.aspx?PageCode=21550
    Just the match today in Asian championship.

He doesn't look good in such hairstyle :whistling: and I think Daniel Pliński has totally different hairstyle than Yudin. But, whatever... When I saw Australians in yellow-green t-shirts I thought: like Brazilians :cheesy:
    Thanks for link!

• For those girls who interest in NAKED Argentinian players, there's a good chance that Ivan Castellani ran a webcam every night recently. You can get access via his twitter. Today I watched the webcam show at about 11:30am (maybe 2330 local and 530am CET), Ivan was on the show with Facundo and Rodrigo, they talk a lot with fans(I think). I did so hate myself because I know not a little Spanish so I can't catch anything they talked.

The most awful thing is I asked questions in English but they still answered it in Spanish!!! :aww:

the full videos: http://twitcam.livestream.com/user/icastellani

• For those girls who interest in NAKED Argentinian players, there's a good chance that Ivan Castellani ran a webcam every night recently. You can get access via his twitter. Today I watched the webcam show at about 11:30am (maybe 2330 local and 530am CET), Ivan was on the show with Facundo and Rodrigo, they talk a lot with fans(I think). I did so hate myself because I know not a little Spanish so I can't catch anything they talked.

The most awful thing is I asked questions in English but they still answered it in Spanish!!! :aww:

the full videos: http://twitcam.livestream.com/user/icastellani

:love: :love: :love:

Thanks to your comments about Facu, Lucianito and Ivan twitter accounts I realized they did smth with the webcame, but I'm not used to twitter and I thought it was smth between them, not also with fans! That's really cool!

• :love: :love: :love:

Thanks to your comments about Facu, Lucianito and Ivan twitter accounts I realized they did smth with the webcame, but I'm not used to twitter and I thought it was smth between them, not also with fans! That's really cool!

no it's not cool. I don't know any spanish so I was totally not involved... that's a big shame :(
    In the end I wrote some encouraging words like "Go Argentina, see you in London" likewise stuff, but from their response (actually I don't think there was a response), I'm even not sure if they catch my words... and then I thought, that's it, language gap, no more communication, just vamos them on the court and that's all I can do. :whistle:

• Awsome video! Nice zoom on Sidao on the beginning :P and many funny faces + great music in japanese.

Guys, do we have some users from Japan to help me find this song? I love japanese music.

• aaah, the twitcam-
    I missed this last one but I saw it yesterday morning and it was pretty funny :lol: I love them because they're always so kind with girls, sending kisses the whole time :lol: (seriously there were some girls like "OMGGGG PLEASE FACU SEND ME A KISS AND I WILL CRYYYYYYY!") .. they actually also made fun of some people, but still.. I guess that after a while people keep asking the same things it gets pretty annoying. LOL.
    the other day Rodrigo sent me a kiss :lol: - not because I asked, but I kind of know Ivan through facebook and he told him. they were so cute. And the greatest thing is that I didn't do anything, IVan just saw I liked his status on fb and started talking about me :lol: (and his italian is pretty good haha)
    I hope they'll do another one :D

In the end I wrote some encouraging words like "Go Argentina, see you in London" likewise stuff, but from their response (actually I don't think there was a response), I'm even not sure if they catch my words...

I remember they read the things you wrote them but I don't remember if they answered, but they understood and I think they were happy that someone outside Argentina was watching them :D (I don't remember exactly now lol)

• the other day Rodrigo sent me a kiss - not because I asked, but I kind of know Ivan through facebook and he told him. they were so cute. And the greatest thing is that I didn't do anything, IVan just saw I liked his status on fb and started talking about me (and his italian is pretty good haha)
    I hope they'll do another one

What ????????????? :love: :kiss:

So cute! But what they said about you?? :cheesy:

I didn't realize you're in contact with Ivan ;) Nice catch :rolll: