Sweet moments with cuties.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    What is he showing on that picture? :white: I see it is written Bartek and obviously that makes him happy, but what is it? :D

I'm not surprised he's so happy 'cause it's oil for frying and it's called exactly Bartek :lol:

• I'm not surprised he's so happy 'cause it's oil for frying and it's called exactly Bartek :lol:

Frying oil!!! :rolll:
    OMG but it is not named after him, I mean in his honor, right? :white: :rolll: Not that I would be that surprised at all, I remember you mentioned once something that people were ready to build Wlazly a monument, so who knows ? :roll: Maybe that is how some big Polish fan - producer of oil, has expressed his recognition for Bartek :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Frying oil!!! :rolll:
    OMG but it is not named after him, I mean in his honor, right? :white: :rolll: Not that I would be that surprised at all, I remember you mentioned once something that people were ready to build Wlazly a monument, so who knows ? :roll: Maybe that is how some big Polish fan - producer of oil, has expressed his recognition for Bartek :D

No I think that this oil was called Bartek long before Kurek became so famous. Besides, as you can see this picture isn't actual 'cause Kurek looks here like a teenager :P

• http://www.plusligatv.pl/Czas-…tionDate,corder,desc.html

Wiśnia is so lovely. How nice that we finally have him in NT :heart: I hope he get the chance to show himself to the whole world. Even if it could be in match with Iran.

Apparently, Wanio loves Igła so much that he feels a need to mention him in almost every interview. And Zatorski is asked all the time, not only by Wanio, if it's not disappointing for him being always this "second".
    3:19 - 3:30
    Wanio: Aren't you tired of this Igła in NT? Throw him out, finally.
    Zator: Yesterday I was kicking him, bruising him but it didn't work out... (laughter)

It won't be so easily to kick Igła out, sorry Paweł Zatorski but you have to wait for your turn.

• He said that he's Polish man? My love for this guy is endless :D

I just wanted to suggest, that Michał really doesn't find this topic comfortable to talk about, 'cause he has already said some different things :D Once he said that he's more Italian, 'cause he doesn't even know Polish history well etc., then he said he doesn't feel Italian or Polish, 'cause he is the citizen of the world :D Michał doesn't like this topic, but to me he is an Italian volleyball player with 100% Polish blood :D
    But generally it really doesn't matter to me whether he feels Italian or Polish or whatever, he respects our country, treats it as a second motherland, speaks our language flutenly and sings beautifully our great anthem, and that's the most important to me :)

• I just wanted to suggest, that Michał really doesn't find this topic comfortable to talk about, 'cause he has already said some different things :D Once he said that he's more Italian, 'cause he doesn't even know Polish history well etc., then he said he doesn't feel Italian or Polish, 'cause he is the citizen of the world :D Michał doesn't like this topic, but to me he is an Italian volleyball player with 100% Polish blood :D
    But generally it really doesn't matter to me whether he feels Italian or Polish or whatever, he respects our country, treats it as a second motherland, speaks our language flutenly and sings beautifully our great anthem, and that's the most important to me :)

It makes me love him even more :heart: I'm always touched when camera shows him singing Mazurek and I enjoy him speaking in polish, especially if he talks about Ruscy :D

• Guys, I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm reading every single article I find about our brilliant boys and I can't be more positive. If our boys are... so why not be optimistic ^^ Yesterday I was double-smashed because of Gacek and Igła. I read in Przegląd Sportowy Gacek description about "Ignaczak's Cuban buttocks which apparently are pleasing to not only women" :lol: And the rest of the article was about Ignaczak and his funny descriptions of his teammates. So what he said about:

2. Michał Winiarski - This is the only person I know who uses 99 percent of the brain to make jokes and one percent to not to forget about breathing. I'm joking of course... Speaking seriously, Winiar is a very open person, contact. He changed when he became head of the family. He used to be different, giddy. It has matured as a man. In the past, he could forget the shoes to match and the whole team had to come back for it. Sometimes it happened that he also lose a ticket or passport. He is megapositive. In each team he plays he's accepted by all. Best guy.

6. Bartek Kurek - Although he doesn't want show this, he's our leader. Without him, it's difficult to imagine the Polish team. We all go on his hump. We're glad that he iswith us in Japan, that he was able to pick up after an injury. Bartek is a sweet-tooth. We don't hide sweets from him, because he always finds something sweet. This guy has a fantastic sense of humor. He's not offended, even when he is bitten.

7. Jakub Jarosz - He likes to joke, he's always smiling, with a great life "power". Hair color reflects his temper. It's a street-wise gape-guy. He always has some personal thoughts, observations. Very positive guy.

9. Zbyszek Bartman - He drinks only one energy drink, which advertises himself. We found a common language, we are definitely on the same wavelength. Zbyszek is very creative, he can make something out of nothing. He can find himself in any situation. Effectively seeks to target. On the court he's a real volcano of emotion. Off the court he's a completely different person, very balanced. The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He wears glasses and I have to admit that he looks kinda different in them. Maybe even serious?

13. Michał Kubiak - I'll describe Michał in an unusual way: he's such a salamander. Why? He knows best and I think that for some time we will explain it to fans. For now he remains for me a small black worm with orange spots...

15. Łukasz Żygadło - Everyone knows that he is called "Ziomek" ( :thumbsup: ). I live with him now. Harmonious ma, everything must has on its place. He has certain principles, which he holds. He's very open to helping other people. I think that when he finishes his career, he will help someone, he may start to operate in some foundation.

17. Paweł Zatorski - Although he's my colleague, I must admit that I don't know him well. The difference in generations is visible. Paweł is the person with whom is good to joke a little bit. He has a distance to the world and to himself. He also knows his place. I see in him a leader for the future, because in him is great potential. But until I didn't die, he won't play in the team! ( :lol: ) Of course I'm kidding, because there is no misunderstanding between us and no unhealthy rivalry.

18. Marcin Możdżonek (better known as Captain Planet 8) ) - Nicknames: "Hightower" or "Drzewiec" ("Treebeard"). Player-philosopher. Before he says something, at first he thoroughly rethink it. That's why his statements are very balanced. And his culminating points are always accurate. Maybe he doesn't speak too much but when he starts to speak everybody cries with laughter. As a captain he'll be excellent. Perhaps he finally reaches it, that he's one of the best middle-blocker in the world.

BTW Aga, who's on you avatar? :?:

• Guys, I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm reading every single article I find about our brilliant boys and I can't be more positive. If our boys are... so why not be optimistic ^^ Yesterday I was double-smashed because of Gacek and Igła. I read in Przegląd Sportowy Gacek description about "Ignaczak's Cuban buttocks which apparently are pleasing to not only women" :lol: And the rest of the article was about Ignaczak and his funny descriptions of his teammates. So what he said about:

Hahaha, bella , you rock. Thank you for this :thumbsup:
    This Ignaczak is crazy :lol: Is this article some preparation for a new project? I mean will be there a new edition of „Igłą szyte”?
    Poor Ignaczek, he seems a little bit chaotic and now he has to share room with tidy Ziomek, but maybe after so many competitions they are already used to each other :D

Wild Wild West!

• Hahaha, bella , you rock. Thank you for this :thumbsup:
    This Ignaczak is crazy :lol: Is this article some preparation for a new project? I mean will be there a new edition of „Igłą szyte”?
    Poor Ignaczek, he seems a little bit chaotic and now he has to share room with tidy Ziomek, but maybe after so many competitions they are already used to each other :D

Igła rocks and our guys rock, not me :P

You're welcome, dear. If I have something interesting, I share with other people. Let all of you enjoy as I enjoy ;)
    I donnu if this is a preparation for a new project. I hope so. Igła is such an optimistic person so I guess our journalists let him to speak out to fill all fans with optimism more than they already are filled. Few days ago I watched a video which was titled: "Czy będzie IGŁĄ SZYTE PO JAPOŃSKU?" ("Will be IGŁĄ SZYTE IN JAPANESE?").
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/Czy-b…LA-SZYTE-PO-JAPONSKU.html
    Igła didn't told much on this topic, all he said or rather did connected with titled question is Japanese slanting eyes :lol:
    But, anyway... I hope he'll find some time to do what I know he wants to do :P 'Cause he said that he's taking his camera to Japan. And his descriptions about the teammates - especially about Kubiak and not ended statement why he is a salamander - give us a hope that Igła is thinking about making some "behind-the-scene-movie" :D Wanio ended the interview with words: "People want a camera and you and the rest of guys" and Ignaczak said: "You will translate it, 'cause it will be in japanese".

Ziomek is a cool person. Maybe he's clean but he's a joker as Igła so they fit each other :thumbsup: And another thing which makes me love Ziomek even more :roll: He has a golden heart :heart:

• And here you have Captain Planet: http://www.plusligatv.pl/Najmocniejsi.html
    You know, he looks handsome here :P

Hehe, nice :D
    Let's hope that after the WC Ignaczak will come up with something intersting as video material 8)
    I have a question. Is that reporter Wanio (?) now with the team in Japan? I mean he will be there during the whole tournament and supply us with latest news and information? He works for Polsat or what?

Wild Wild West!

• I love such music so I should just thank you for sharing the information about this band :obey:

Hehe, nice :D
    Let's hope that after the WC Ignaczak will come up with something intersting as video material 8)
    I have a question. Is that reporter Wanio (?) now with the team in Japan? I mean he will be there during the whole tournament and supply us with latest news and information? He works for Polsat or what?

They won't have much time for making video but I have the same hopes as you, girls ;)

Wanio is the best ever! :thumbsup: He's a sport journalist working for Polsat. On this video "Will be IGŁĄ SZYTE IN JAPANESE?" Igła asked him if he flies with them to Japan and if he takes a camera with him. And Wanio bursted into laughter and asked Igła if he was scared. But Igła obviously wasn't scared and he said that he is taking his own camera. Anyway, I don't know if Wanio flied with guys but I hope so.
    For sure our information source will be Swędrowski.

• Chcę to zdjęcie Kubiaka na dole po... lewej! :lol:

Wyślę ci to jak wrócę na stancję :lol:

I love Bari Hood and Giovi Il Pirato :thumbsup: But I have to admitt that Baretto Shaolin just KILLED ME :rolll: Someone who invented it, deserved the Nobel.