Sweet moments with cuties.

• Such a lovely Vlado! :D I don't know only who's the guy with grey hair, I can't regognize him...
    Do you know, maybe, why Niko Penchev always makes me smile? ^^

The guy with the grey hair is Georgi Petrov - assistant coach of your favourite Rado Stoychev :lol:
    I don't know, but there is something funny about Penfchev for sure, but I can't say what exactly it is :P

btw, what does he mean by the "Bee-s" in the end?

That's his way to admit that he's a great fan of Skra! :lol: Nahh, I'm just joking ofc, bella's right - it's 'peace' :win:

EDIT. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Neymar is sooooooo sweet :love:

Oh, Gosh, this song is insane :cheesy: When I hear it, I also want to start dancing like him :dance6:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Sorry for my ignorance... this is too far from me. We always said "Yay" with this gesture.
    But I like it if Zibi is a fan of Skra. LOL

• I don't know, but there is something funny about Penfchev for sure, but I can't say what exactly it is :P

I'm touched every time I see him ^^ My Little Pony aroused such feelings in me when I was a child (or rather I should admit that that is until now...)

That's his way to admit that he's a great fan of Skra! :lol: Nahh, I'm just joking ofc, bella's right - it's 'peace' :win:

Yup. He did it on purpose :whistling: and his "bees-peace" has two meenings. First, Kubi is singing song of Skra and now Zibi is keeping up with his friend in this big love for Skra.

Btw. My breakfast today inspired me. I found cheese for bees :win:

http://koncentraty.pl/photoNewsGalery/org/46541_org.jpg

Oh, Gosh, this song is insane :cheesy: When I hear it, I also want to start dancing like him :dance6:

I feel the same. I danced today in a train on the way home :dance4: I start to go crazy when I hear this song. And now when I know the choreography to this song... I'm even more crazy :D

Sorry for my ignorance... this is too far from me. We always said "Yay" with this gesture.
    But I like it if Zibi is a fan of Skra. LOL

Zibi & Kubi are the biggest fans of Skra :lol:

"Yay"? Has it some deeper meaning? It sounds like an exclamation of surprise or sth like that, for me.
    (I love having friends in China. I can learn so many interesting things... :D )

• Bella :woohoo: :woohoo: I love you, girl! :heart:
    It makes me feel better, but I'm still sad, 'cause Bontje got an injury today. I don't know how much it's serious ;(

• Bella :woohoo: :woohoo: I love you, girl! :heart:
    It makes me feel better, but I'm still sad, 'cause Bontje got an injury today. I don't know how much it's serious ;(

Oh no!Bontje got injured. :wall: That's poor.I hope he will recover soon.

• but I'm still sad, 'cause Bontje got an injury today. I don't know how much it's serious ;(

Shut up! Are u serious? I haven't heard about it. So now you make me feel sad ;( Another injury... Oh shit.

EDIT. Oh no... Ankle injury. I'm waiting when they write something more about it :sos:

• Shut up! Are u serious? I haven't heard about it. So now you make me feel sad ;( Another injury... Oh shit.

Yes, unfortunately, it's truth... :( Something with his leg, he fell down after block and guys had to help him to go to bench :( I'm so afraid, that it's serious ;(

• Plebiscite: Best of 2011 :thumbsup:

+ what Igła and Kosok do after winning match in Cup of Poland

naughty!

• Igłą Szyte. Episode 5 or "Visiting Nagoya Castle with Igła The Walking Wikipedia"
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/IGLA-SZYTE-odc.5.html

Poor japanese taxi driver, Igła asked him in polish where's Nagoya Castle :lol: "OOOOOOOh, ok?" :rolll:

"Misiek forgot the steering wheel, he gave it to this gentelman and he feels a little weird with that he can't turn and there is no pedals"

Igła kept "selling" the information from wikipedia, first in a taxi, later in Nagoya Castle, mr professor :D

And my favourite sunglasses again! :obey:

When they saw Ziomek walking a few meters in front of them like he wanted to get to Nagoya Castle immediately (I don't know how to translate it to save the meaning 'cause it sounds funny in polish)
    Kubi: "Ty, co on taki wyrywny, ten Ziomek?" ("Hey, why he's such impetuous that Ziomek?")
    Igła: "Ziomek wyrywny zawsze był wyrywny" ("Ziomek impetuous has been always impetuous")

Igła, after buying a ticket: "Arigatō!... I think they called Gato, but Gato is not here..." (Gato is Piotrek Gacek)

Poor guy, he didn't know on what he should decide: filming or taking picture. That's why Ziomek take a camera for some time. ("Porąbię fotki" :lol: )

Zibi: "Hey, it's japanese ninja, he pretends to be a tree"
    Igła: "Japanese ninja pretending a tree, did you hear about something like that before? Me, I haven't heard about it. Even in the movies is not played anything like this."
    :lol:

Kubi sang again and Igła joined him. "Chryzantemy złociste..." ("Golden chrysanthemum..."), holy shit! :rolll: :rolll:

Later, when Igła was presenting Nagoya Castle and the way he said "windy" and "klimę" absolutely cracked me up :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: (He said that Nagoya Castle has elevators and air conditioning like it was eighth wonder of the world)
    Zibi: "You, Krzysiu, have such a fantasy"
    Igła: "Not a fantasy but I read a wikipedia, man" :lol:

"Ziomek, do not disturb! Michał is filming a panorama of the city"

Igła commented trials of this japanese guy who climbed on the fingers to get as high as he could" "Here, this gentleman is checking how tall Możdżon is... Well, he is a little tall, isn't he?" (it looked hilarious, I mean this guy :lol: )
    but... wait a minute... because we have first historical REPLAY :rolll:
    "Just a moment before this gentlemen measured you , Możdżon, and you know how? To the door with the hands"

Igła: "Pierwszy sekretarz wycieczki, zapraszam za mną, follow me..." ("The first secretary of the trip, I invite you, follow me...")

Ziomek's voice again! :cheesy:

"Ending our sightseeing tour of Japan, your guide says to you, we're ending with freakin' awesome tea which our captain bought, we liked it so we're taking it... (Zibi added: "In two versions - hot and cold") in two versions... I think that this machine would break down if it would be hot, but it's not a tea in Chinese, thank you very much"

• I find my advantage in Japan. If I couldn't speak, I can write. "名古屋城" (Nagoya Castle) and "静冈茶" are all Chinese characters.
    Ah... when will it be the next time that these guys come to China. :mad: Try some real Chinese tea.

• Today I encountered Zygadlo's facebook page and found he has a master degree in business and economics! Besides he's a member of Association of Italian Sommelier.
    So does it mean that, beyond an excellent setter he is, Zygadlo achieves outstanding academic level and is an expert in wine; he will be the bartender hitting on girls with strong build and 2 meters height. Besides, he's active in charity. Hey, what does he want or who the hell is he? Mr. Perfect???
    Damn, I am so so jealous of him now!

Tell me he is not the only guy who received a master degree, or has any one received a Ph. D.?

• Today I encountered Zygadlo's facebook page and found he has a master degree in business and economics! Besides he's a member of Association of Italian Sommelier.
    So does it mean that, beyond an excellent setter he is, Zygadlo achieves outstanding academic level and is an expert in wine; he will be the bartender hitting on girls with strong build and 2 meters height. Besides, he's active in charity. Hey, what does he want or who the hell is he? Mr. Perfect???
    Damn, I am so so jealous of him now!

Tell me he is not the only guy who received a master degree, or has any one received a Ph. D.?

Plus that Ziomek's wife is a model and a lot of guys envy him :lol:

• In my opinion, this part of Igłą Szyte is the best. Not just because of our lovely boys, but of places, which they are showing us - is really interesting, I would say 8o
    I would say also, that this part could be good for Bella, who's a big fan of Igla and Zygadlo - these guys are, in my opinion, the main characters in this movie 8)

• In my opinion, this part of Igłą Szyte is the best. Not just because of our lovely boys, but of places, which they are showing us - is really interesting, I would say 8o
    I would say also, that this part could be good for Bella, who's a big fan of Igla and Zygadlo - these guys are, in my opinion, the main characters in this movie 8)

You mean of course that Igła is main voice-character 'cause he appeared very rarely, we could just hear his golden quotes :D But yup, this episode is on the second place for me (the winner is that one with "bald terrorist", "cepy" and "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?") 'cause Igła is appearing almost all the time here :thumbsup:

Btw. I wonder if Igła finally show us other gangs. I guess that Pesho, Zator and Wiśnia are in one gang and in th second are Winiar, Guma, Rucek, Kurek and Jarosz. Captain Planet finally appeared so I have big hopes for other guys. I know that it's all about holy trinity Igła-Kubi-Zibi plus hanging out with them Ziomek but I would like to see the whole team together.

• You mean of course that Igła is main voice-character 'cause he appeared very rarely, we could just hear his golden quotes :D But yup, this episode is on the second place for me (the winner is that one with "bald terrorist", "cepy" and "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?") 'cause Igła is appearing almost all the time here :thumbsup:

Btw. I wonder if Igła finally show us other gangs. I guess that Pesho, Zator and Wiśnia are in one gang and in th second are Winiar, Guma, Rucek, Kurek and Jarosz. Captain Planet finally appeared so I have big hopes for other guys. I know that it's all about holy trinity Igła-Kubi-Zibi plus hanging out with them Ziomek but I would like to see the whole team together.

Well, you're right, but I must say, that this final speech of Igla was fuckin' awesome :lol: And this tea :P It made, that for me Igla is the main guy in this clip :lol:
    Oh, I would add Czarnowski to this Igla's gang, 'cause I see him with them again. But unfortunately he's not so funny like the other boys :(

• Oh, I would add Czarnowski to this Igla's gang, 'cause I see him with them again. But unfortunately he's not so funny like the other boys :(

That's why I didn't add him to the gang. It's almost like he wasn't there. Did he say something in any episode, at all? Besides that action with pills, he's totally absent. Well, considering the fact that he "flew away" after taking pills, he was absent then, as well :P

• That's why I didn't add him to the gang. It's almost like he wasn't there. Did he say something in any episode, at all? Besides that action with pills, he's totally absent. Well, considering the fact that he "flew away" after taking pills, he was absent then, as well :P

:lol: Pills :lol: It was awesome, he took it and after, I don't know... 10 seconds he was totally in the other world. Maybe he's shy guy and doesn't like a camera in Igla's hands. Well, he looks like that so maybe this is the reason.
    Oh, I remember, he's still showing PEACE FINGERS to camera :D

• And I thought the most shy guy in our team is Rucek...

"Chryzantemy złociste..." :whistle: :dance4: :D
    Sorry, I'm after three hard days and I finally enjoy the freedom today. And I'm going crazy.

• Suit guys:

Winners:

Mozzie is a model!!! :obey:

Loser:

Nah... no suits with sneakers next time, pls...

EDIT: Fixed.