Sweet moments with cuties.

• Oh, come on, Aga. I'm in love with him (as well as I'm in love with thousands other players) and I still wish him all the best ^^

I'm not in love with him, but I wish him all best, too. It was just a joke :rose:

• http://www.plusligatv.pl/IGLA-SZYTE-odc.8.html
    Nothing very special except a tower from the dishes, Zibi repeating "Krzysiu, Krzysiu" all the time, Igła repeating "dziku! dziku!" all the time, Planet and his "Wyborne!" ("Delicious!"), Red-Head watching romantic movies, Kurek's socks, Igła's favourite heated toilet seat, Planet and Patryk "We don't talk with competition.", Ziomek in the room, cheerful hospital and Pesho who absolutely, totally, undoubtedly rocks! :D

Bartek: "Piotrek! Hospital came after you. Quickly!"
    Pesho: "What? Already?"
    Everybody round: :cheering him: "Come on!" "Quickly!" "You must quickly...!" "Quickly, I beg you!"
    Pesho (finally appearing in the doorway): "But... I can't 'cause I have a laundry" :lol: :heart:

Ziomek (laying on bed): "Greetings for all the fans"
    Igła: "I greet all the fans"
    Ziomek: "You don't have to translate what I'm saying...''

I couldn't resist so I'm putting it here. Here you can find some pictures of guys from Skra which were drawn by children. And I have to say that drawn Kurek and Wlazły (with that drawn shampoo Timotei "freshness and purity" next to Mariusz's portrait) rocked my heart :rolll:
    http://www.skra.pl/aktualnosci…t-trafil-dzis-do-pge-skry

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Just found this:

It's lovely to see Gruszka on a TV series, sadly this episode isn't as understandable as American TV shows.

This is a clip from "Wszyscy kochają Romana" (translated as "Everyone Loves Romana") Episode 12.

Look forward to more shows with him. ;)

PS: English subtitle is needed. :(

• To be honest, Martee, I don't quite understand it as well though it's in my language :P And I haven't even know about such tv series like "Wszyscy kochają Romana". Until now.
    I'll try to help you.
    R: Mr. Piotr Gruszka!
    G: That you?
    R: Yes. Welcome, welcome warmly, Roman Zalewski, I am very pleased.
    G: Piotrek Gruszka. Why we made an appointment just here?
    R: You know ... I badly wanted this meeting, and I know that you fly at night, so I thought we might as well meet here. Then you will need to wash your hands (it supposed to be a joke but I didn't caught it)
    R: Sophie, say hello to this gentleman, this is Mr. Piotr Gruszka. Daddy will be writing a book about him.
    The guy shouting and cheering: Grucha! Grucha!
    G: (I have no idea what is he talking now, I'm deaf or it's because Piotrek speaks indistinctly) We better postpone this, we meet another time.
    R: I know it's a little strange, but in fact there was no other way out. So, I would like to write a book answering questions. The questions asked by your fans.
    Little girl: Can I pat your head?
    G: I will go...
    R: One more sentence and I'll let you go.
    Doctor: Zalewski Roman.
    G: It was nice to meet you.
    R: But we have an outline of the book, right?
    G: Sure we have.
    R: My people will contact with your people.
    G: Of course.

• WTF?! :white: :sos: Since when Bartman looks like that? :what:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• How do you like Zibi's new hair cut 9

1. What to say... I didn't pay any attention to him at all. (1) 11%
    2. I am OK with it, if only Zibi were comfortable to be bald. (3) 33%
    3. Love it! He is as hot as always. (1) 11%
    4. Totally, definitely, absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!!! God, bring his hair back!!! (4) 44%

If you have seen Zibi's new haircut, leave your comments. :rolll:

• If you have seen Zibi's new haircut, leave your comments. :rolll:

I can't stop laughing till now.I think I need to use his new look to be my avatar. :cheesy:
    Maybe he wants to be lucky,so he changed his hairstyle to be no hair? :rolll:

• I can't stop laughing till now.I think I need to use his new look to be my avatar. :cheesy:
    Maybe he wants to be lucky,so he changed his hairstyle to be no hair? :rolll:

Are there some photos of Zibi's new haircut??? :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Vasilena... something for you :D

Haha, thank you, bella :D The crisps' company should pay him for such an advertisement :lol: His look saying "You want some?" :rolll:
    btw, is that his white-socked feet, leaning on the back of the seat? :D

And now I'm hungry 'cause Mariusz is eating my favourite crisps.

Sorry, but these crisps are for Skra fans only, so you're staying hungry tonight :tzz:

And here is Valio Bratoev as a model for the official clothing of one of the sponsors of the club. In the article it is said that all players of the team were used as models for the evening, except for Van Dajk, cause they couldn't find a suit for the poor guy, who is 215 cm tall :|
    http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=346417
    :lol:

Wild Wild West!

btw, is that his white-socked feet, leaning on the back of the seat? :D

I guess it's his :P

Sorry, but these crisps are for Skra fans only, so you're staying hungry tonight :tzz:

When I said I wasn't fan of Skra :?: I am. Many of my favourite players there (unforunately, they get rid of Stefan)... I can't forget about these crazy times when me and people from my high school were going on matches of Skra in ChL. So no matter what I will always cheer for them (except moments when they face up my holy trinity) :D

And here is Valio Bratoev as a model for the official clothing of one of the sponsors of the club.

Valentin :heart: I want to see him back in NT! On one picture the guy next to Valentin has a hat. He could borrow it and look even better. I love hats :cheesy: I have like more than ten.

• Vasilena... something for you :D

And now I'm hungry 'cause Mariusz is eating my favourite crisps.

Taste of being child... When my aunt from Canada visited us in Poland she always had this AMAZING crisps for me and my brother.

• Taste of being child... When my aunt from Canada visited us in Poland she always had this AMAZING crisps for me and my brother.

I discovered a shop in my city when I can get these crisps. And now Mariusz inspired me to buy it... :P And I remembered now that I have never tasted blue Pringles.

For not being so offtopic, in light of recent events I was hoping that Zibi still has this nice cap:

Plus I share with you what I found lately. I had to share it :D

For not-Poles I'm putting an explanation. These are some comments. On some forum someone wrote: "What's with Kurek reception?", someone else commented: "He will never be Antiga", and some outstanding expert wrote: "What time and where this reception is? I am happy to come. And who is that chick, Antiga?".

• Plus I share with you what I found lately. I had to share it :D

For not-Poles I'm putting an explanation. These are some comments. On some forum someone wrote: "What's with Kurek reception?", someone else commented: "He will never be Antiga", and some outstanding expert wrote: "What time and where this reception is? I am happy to come. And who is that chick, Antiga?".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    In polish it sounds AWESOME! C'mon, I'm dying now...

• When I said I wasn't fan of Skra :?: I am. Many of my favourite players there (unforunately, they get rid of Stefan)... I can't forget about these crazy times when me and people from my high school were going on matches of Skra in ChL. So no matter what I will always cheer for them (except moments when they face up my holy trinity) :D

Oh, yeah, I know that! It's Klos, It's Woicki, It's Wlazly (sometimes :lol: ) ..... it's marvelous :rolll:
    Being fan of Skra demands absolute devotion, no holy trinity accepted :teach: Cause you know what does the Wise Man MK sing? Bo to Skra Belchatow, bo to Skra Belchatow :whistle:

For not being so offtopic, in light of recent events I was hoping that Zibi still has this nice cap:

I also hope the same, cause with this new "magnificent" hairstyle of his, he would definately need his cap for some time :sos:

Wild Wild West!

• Oh, yeah, I know that! It's Klos, It's Woicki, It's Wlazly (sometimes :lol: ) ..... it's marvelous :rolll:
    Being fan of Skra demands absolute devotion, no holy trinity accepted :teach: Cause you know what does the Wise Man MK sing? Bo to Skra Belchatow, bo to Skra Belchatow :whistle:

I was much bigger fan of Skra before such elements like Hans Klos and Samurai appeared. And hey! I like Wlazły, he just sometimes kinda makes me... impatient :P
    Kubi was on drugs when he sang that, don't take this to heart :D Besides do you really think that any Wise Man can act like that:

?

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Kubi was on drugs when he sang that, don't take this to heart :D Besides do you really think that any Wise Man can act like that: photo ?

If it wasn't for the glasses I would probably say "No", but they make him look pretty wiseee...even on this one here :lol:
    And I'll go even further and say that I'm sure that his dream is to play for The Best team - Skra, but now being in JSW, it's not very tactful to spat it directly, that's way he hinted it that way - with the song :whistle:

Oh, you have a new avatar :thumbsup:

We already saw Lasko's dog here in this topic (and I'm totally in love with it :heart: ) and now I'm gonna show you Todorov's dog :P :

Wild Wild West!