Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• You suggest that even Michał doesn't know what is going on?

I suggest that it's an enormous mess and I yeah...I wouldn't be suprised if even Michał himself was a little bit confused about this whole situation.

• Delecta Bydgoszcz
    S: Michal Masny (SVK), Piotr Lipiński, Piotr Sieńko
    Opp: Dawid Konarski, Łukasz Owczarz
    MB: Wojciech Jurkiewicz, Andrzej Wrona, Michał Cerven (SVK), Rafał Obermeler
    OH: Stephane Antiga (FRA), Marcin Wika, Antti Siltala (FIN), Wojciech Gradowski, Marcin Waliński
    L: Michał Dębiec, Tomasz Bonisławski
    Coach: Piotr Makowski

• Just wonder how Makowski will do as a coach of Men Team - as always Bygdoszcz do not spoil him in terms of squad. Wish him good luck - he seem to be good trainer...

• Just wonder how Makowski will do as a coach of Men Team - as always Bygdoszcz do not spoil him in terms of squad. Wish him good luck - he seem to be good trainer...

Makowski... Cool guy :thumbup: I really like him.

• I have and I've always had a crush on our Andreas and I'm not ashamed to admit it :lol: :rolll:

I have a crush on Lozano ever since I heard how he turned to Kadziewicz. In funny way. And with such love.

• AZS Częstochowa
    S: Fabian Drzyzga, Jakub Oczko
    Opp: Bartosz Janeczek, Michał Kamiński, Kamil Lewiński
    MB: Łukasz Wiśniewski, Wojciech Sobala, Adrian Hunek
    OH: Dawid Murek, Krzysztof Gierczyński, Michał Kaczyński, Miłosz Hebda (also OPP)
    L: Adrian Stańczak, Jakub Bik
    Coach: Marek Kardos (SVK)

• Michal Kubiak isn't player of AZS Politechnika Waszawska. He's make a official statement:
    http://www.volley24.pl/index.p…iadczenie-Michala-Kubiaka

Yup, that's right. He finally made this statement, now there's no doubt.
    Michał said that all the informations from Politechnika's board were false. He confirmed that he was Padova's player till 2011/2012 season, and during 2010/2011 season he was loaned to Politechnika, then he was 'bought' by Jastrzębski and he has now current contract with them for the next two years. He also said that due to absorbing preperations for the ECh he won't comment this situation anymore.

• Resovia Rzeszów
    S: Lukas Tichacek (CZE), Maciej Dobrowolski
    Opp: Gyorgy Grozer (GER), Adrian Gontariu (ROU)
    MB: Grzegorz Kosok, Piotr Nowakowski, Łukasz Perłowski, Wojciech Grzyb
    OH: Olieg Achrem, Marko Bojić (MNE), Paul Lotman (USA), Mateusz Mika
    L: Krzysztof Ignaczak, Tomasz Głód
    Coach: Andrzej Kowal

In the roster are young players who play for Resovia in II Liga also: Tomasz Kowalski, Kamil Długosz, Mateusz Nożewski, Jakub Peszko, Dawid Dryja.
    3rd opposite player, Tomasz Józefacki, who is still in the roster on official website is looking for a new club.

• Yup, that's right. He finally made this statement, now there's no doubt.
    Michał said that all the informations from Politechnika's board were false. He confirmed that he was Padova's player till 2011/2012 season, and during 2010/2011 season he was loaned to Politechnika, then he was 'bought' by Jastrzębski and he has now current contract with them for the next two years. He also said that due to absorbing preperations for the ECh he won't comment this situation anymore.

Haha! Finally all ended well. Politechnika sucks :down: I don't like this club anymore because of this shitty mess and pissing of Michał and his fans :pinch:

• Haha! Finally all ended well. Politechnika sucks :down: I don't like this club anymore because of this shitty mess and pissing of Michał and his fans :pinch:

Dolecka sucks :D I'm curious what she will come up with now :D

• Dolecka sucks :D I'm curious what she will come up with now :D

Dolecka must feel like a real jerk now :D
    And Zibi once said that she is a cool woman... :whistling:
    Damn, people... What the hell is wrong with some of them?

• And Zibi once said that she is a cool woman... :whistling:
    Damn, people... What the hell is wrong with some of them?

See how money can change people :rolll: Anyway I was laughing hard, what a ridiculous woman :D I knew, I knew she was a little bit suspicious :D But now...I can finally breathe a sigh of a relief and enjoy Michał in Jastrzębski :D Woohoo!

• See how money can change people :rolll: Anyway I was laughing hard, what a ridiculous woman :D I knew, I knew she was a little bit suspicious :D But now...I can finally breathe a sigh of a relief and enjoy Michał in Jastrzębski :D Woohoo!

This year Jastrzębie will win everything. You'll see!
    I wish they could come back to their old t-shirts. Yellow-green and green-black. These are my favourite.