Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Man, bella what a long post! :D

If Kuraś will be so insane as he is now they may kill the whole competition. This guy can win alone a match.

Personally I think if Skra wants to finally achieve something in CL or any international event, they can't be based on 1 or 2 players. Yes, Bartek proved many times that he's able to win matches by himself, but...I really hope he will not have to do it too often, it will be better for him and whole team (doesn't matter whether it's Skra or NT).

Roberto was crazy but I also started to like Lorenzo very much. I have a faith on him.

Roberto was special, but also Tomaso Totolo was pretty cool ^^ Nice to have him in PlusLiga again! About Lorenzo- I've always liked him and I've always felt like Grodecki should have signed a contract with him a loooot earlier! But nooo...Prielożny had to make a huge mess in the team, so Lorenzo could rebuild JW again. Man...I was saying from the begining that Bernardi would be the best choice, glad that he's our coach anyway.

Jastrzębie will win something, for sure, and even more ;)

Never praise a ford till you get over ;) Everyone's keep telling this, along with team, but...I prefer to be careful with such opinions. It's JW, they can advance to F4 of CL and be out of best six of PlusLiga at the same time ;)

Time to change it :whistle:
    Which club if not Jastrzębie?

Anyway...we have almost completly different team now. Only Rusek,
    Polański and Gawryszewski stayed...the rest is different and as I said
    earlier- I really hope they will grow as a team with our great Lorenzo
    Bernardi!

I just want them to play as good as they can. I don't expect Cup of Poland, Championship of Poland or anything like that...I just want them to show thier good game. That's all. Good luck moje Jastrząbki ♥

• Man, bella what a long post! :D

Personally I think if Skra wants to finally achieve something in CL or any international event, they can't be based on 1 or 2 players. Yes, Bartek proved many times that he's able to win matches by himself, but...I really hope he will not have to do it too often, it will be better for him and whole team (doesn't matter whether it's Skra or NT).

Never praise a ford till you get over ;) Everyone's keep telling this, along with team, but...I prefer to be careful with such opinions. It's JW, they can advance to F4 of CL and be out of best six of PlusLiga at the same time ;)

Long posts are my specialty :D

I don't approve winning the whole match by one player. I just talk about Kurek's capabilities. He just can do it. And the whole world knows that. That's why even Brazilians are afraid of him :D
    But, anyway, I'm waiting for Skra to show some nice team game.

Skra is always a favorite. Why don't tell such a words about Jastrzębski? I believe in them really strong :)

• Hehe, Bella, nice - but you know, that Wlazly is always injured... Or maybe not always, but he's sick on the NT.
    But it's the other matter.

• Skra is always a favorite. Why don't tell such a words about Jastrzębski? I believe in them really strong :)

*'cause I'm always afraid of disappointments* :D
    Of course I believe in them as well. They're my favourite team ever, I always believe in them, but this season I decided that I won't put the pressure on them and stuff...no big expectations, my only expectation is a good game. I want them to show their best...always.
    Man, I'm tired of NT
    :lol: Waiting for PlusLigaaa :super:

• Zatorski have an international experience? Not quite. And, in addition, since he plays in Skra he plays weaker :down: I don't know what is he doing in squad as a second libero. Wojtaszek deserve this title more.

Speaking about liberos I'm not objective (for some reasons heh) and I always support Damian so it's nice to read it :D

There is still Częstochowa. Please, don't despise them :P

:rolll:

• Trefl Gdańsk
    S: Grzegorz Łomacz, Patryk Szczurek
    Opp: Mikko Oivanen (FIN), Daniel Wilk
    MB: Artur Augustyn, Michał Kaczmarek, Artur Ratajczak, Waldemar Świrydowicz
    OH: Matii Hietanen (FIN), Rafał Sobański, Maciej Wołosz, Dmitro Vdovin (UKR)
    L: Wojciech Serafin, Bartosz Kaczmarek
    Coach: Grzegorz Ryś

Youngsters: Sławomir Zemlik (OH), Kacper Gajowczyk (OH), Bartosz Pietruczuk (OH), Mateusz Urbanowicz (OPP)

• Speaking about liberos I'm not objective (for some reasons heh) and I always support Damian so it's nice to read it :D

Is there any relationship between the two of you? I am asking because of the family names :) and also because you said you are not objective for some reasons :D

• Skra again in the season coming has an advantage - the change was just a little if u compare with Resovia or JW . In my opinion Kedzierzyn has a chance to claim gold again, but will see... Shame Czestochowa's people dont try to get good sponsors and buy some valuable players - every year gets worst, but wish them luck!!!

• Hehe, Bella, nice - but you know, that Wlazly is always injured... Or maybe not always, but he's sick on the NT.
    But it's the other matter.

He is mental :cursing:

*'cause I'm always afraid of disappointments* :D
    Of course I believe in them as well. They're my favourite team ever, I always believe in them, but this season I decided that I won't put the pressure on them and stuff...no big expectations, my only expectation is a good game. I want them to show their best...always.
    Man, I'm tired of NT
    :lol: Waiting for PlusLigaaa :super:

Waiting for Jastrzębie to made my every single weekend after very busy weeks.

Speaking about liberos I'm not objective (for some reasons heh) and I always support Damian so it's nice to read it :D

Yeah, Wojtaszek all the way and Częstochowa always in my heart :thumbsup:

Gregor and Mikko play together :heart:

Skra again in the season coming has an advantage - the change was just a little if u compare with Resovia or JW . In my opinion Kedzierzyn has a chance to claim gold again, but will see... Shame Czestochowa's people dont try to get good sponsors and buy some valuable players - every year gets worst, but wish them luck!!!

Londoner, Częstochowa educates the most talented players. That club bases on young players. I can be only glad that there are still Drzyzga, Wiśniewski and Janeczek. Two experienced players as Murek & Gierczyński help younger a lot. And now, I guess, Stańczak on libero should be better than Dębiec. It will be fine. And more talented youngblood will come :roll:

• Skra is not ready to win the CL? So, when they will be ready to do this?
    In first team, in which will play, I guess: Falasca, Wlazly, Kooistra, Plinski, Winiarski, Kurek and Zatorski the all players have international experience. It's not a novice team, but squad with 4-5-stars players. Where is the problem? Maybe in the style of playing, which everyone's know?

SKRA is not ready to win CL :whistle: :teach: they need new setter and coach... Zenit or one Italian club (Trento, Cuneo) will win CL..

P.S. names don't play, players play ;)

• SKRA is not ready to win CL :whistle: :teach: they need new setter and coach... Zenit or one Italian club (Trento, Cuneo) will win CL..

New setter... They missed De Ceccol

• SKRA is not ready to win CL :whistle: :teach: they need new setter and coach... Zenit or one Italian club (Trento, Cuneo) will win CL..

Fully agree.

Hey, Falasca is still a badass on the court. Sometimes he is the only one player who do something good when others suck. He just need to have a competition on his position.
    New coach... OH YES.

PS. I hope it will be Cuneo. I'm sick of winning everything Trento :pinch:

Don't worry. Luciano will come :P
    Fabian is also targeted...

You're right, you're right! They need new setter, and I will always say that, while Falasca will be first on his position.
    Names don't play... Well...

Sure. As I already said couple of times- new coach is crucial for Skra. Nawrocki is simply not good enough.
    Yeah, it will end up as always- big expectations of Skra, and big disappointment later.
    If they have never advanced to F4 in a fair way, thanks to their game, how they can win CL? Sounds a little weird to me.
    Anyway...as I said, Skra is good, but there are plenty of better teams in Europe.

He decided to play in Monza due to some personal reasons.

• AZS Olsztyn
    Opp: Igor Yudin (AUS), Wojciech Winnik

also Bartosz Krzysiek ;)

And I can't agree that Olsztyn is too weak for Igor. Almost every team in PlusLiga has a great opposite (only AZS PW has Szymański :P ), so AZS needed such too. Of course last season was really horrible for AZS, but everyone here expects, that this will be much more better, there is a great coach in Olsztyn and Yudin is still pretty young and talented, so he can still improve a lot with Totolo, so I believe it's a good choice for him to play here :)

• Sure. As I already said couple of times- new coach is crucial for Skra. Nawrocki is simply not good enough.
    Yeah, it will end up as always- big expectations of Skra, and big disappointment later.
    If they have never advanced to F4 in a fair way, thanks to their game, how they can win CL? Sounds a little weird to me.
    Anyway...as I said, Skra is good, but there are plenty of better teams in Europe.

I maybe don't know Skra so good because i'm not polish but I follow them in CL every year and I think they can reach F4 by themselves ;-)
    In my head there's always italian,russian teams and...Skra.A smaller team can create some surprise like Bled,Jastrebszki or Noliko.
    Skra made a very good transferts campaign and I believe their time will come.This year?The next one?who knows? But don't forget they were only eliminated by Kazan (future finalist) in golden set so they are reaching the best level but it takes time for sure...

• also Bartosz Krzysiek ;)

And I can't agree that Olsztyn is too weak for Igor. Almost every team in PlusLiga has a great opposite (only AZS PW has Szymański :P ), so AZS needed such too. Of course last season was really horrible for AZS, but everyone here expects, that this will be much more better, there is a great coach in Olsztyn and Yudin is still pretty young and talented, so he can still improve a lot with Totolo, so I believe it's a good choice for him to play here :)

Sorry, I see that you're from Olsztyn and you support your team but I just can't reconcile that Igor won't play on any international club competitions this year :pinch: Now, when Jastrzębie will play in World Club Championships... I will miss him on Jastrzębski. IMO, he's better than Łasko but I'm also happy that Michał will play in Plusliga.

I'm just glad that Totolo will be there in Olsztyn. He's a great coach. I hope he'll help Igor improve his natural talent.

I maybe don't know Skra so good because i'm not polish but I follow them in CL every year and I think they can reach F4 by themselves ;-)
    In my head there's always italian,russian teams and...Skra.A smaller team can create some surprise like Bled,Jastrebszki or Noliko.
    Skra made a very good transferts campaign and I believe their time will come.This year?The next one?who knows? But don't forget they were only eliminated by Kazan (future finalist) in golden set so they are reaching the best level but it takes time for sure...

I love it! :thumbsup: :lol:

As I said to myself: Kurek in his best shape, bombarding everyone on his way, Winiarski remembering his best years in Trentino, Bąkiewicz on a diet and not sucking his serves, Wlazły and no more troubles with his fingers on hand or foot (whatever), holy trinity on the middle (I mean Koositra & Pliński & Możdżonek), Miguel Angel still doing his best and Woicki better not appearing on the court, Zatorski playing as in Częstochowa ---> and voila! we have a championship! :cup: :woohoo:

:D