Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Guys, can someone tell me which is Lukas Kadziewicz 's team for this season? Ysterday a brilliant idea dawned on me to do a page in Bulgarian version of Wikipedia for some player and luckily for Lukas exactly in that moment I saw a picture of him in the internet :lol: So I decided that he will have the honour to be the first volleyball player I'm writing for :D .

I already post the article, but I want to edit it and add his cuurent team. But I cannot find any info for where he is gonna paly this season , so I hope you can help me. :huh:

It's not so easy :D His last club was Surgut, but since Konstantinov is their coach right now, there's no place for Łukasz in the team.
    Kadziu has practiced with Olsztyn recently, and there are some rumors about him, as a new player of AZS, but it's still not confirmed, just rumors.

• It's not so easy :D His last club was Surgut, but since Konstantinov is their coach right now, there's no place for Łukasz in the team.
    Kadziu has practiced with Olsztyn recently, and there are some rumors about him, as a new player of AZS, but it's still not confirmed, just rumors.

So it is probable that he will play in Polish league, ok - I will follow the thread and when there is a contract with some team, I am sure that it will be confermed here :win:

btw. Is there some personal conflict between Konstantinov and Kadziewicz? I haven't heard anything 8|

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• So it is probable that he will play in Polish league, ok - I will follow the thread and when there is a contract with some team, I am sure that it will be confermed here :win:

btw. Is there some personal conflict between Konstantinov and Kadziewicz? I haven't heard anything 8|

Yes, PlusLiga is the most probable scenario, although I've heard about Russia and Italy, soo...that kinda complicates it :D

Well...Todorov decided to play in Surgut, 'cause Plamen promissed him a place in the starting line up. They also singed cuban OH, so that means no place for Łukasz in the team. I dunno if there was some kind of conflict or anything like that, but I got seriously pissed :D

• Yes, PlusLiga is the most probable scenario, although I've heard about Russia and Italy, soo...that kinda complicates it :D

Well...Todorov decided to play in Surgut, 'cause Plamen promissed him a place in the starting line up. They also singed cuban OH, so that means no place for Łukasz in the team. I dunno if there was some kind of conflict or anything like that, but I got seriously pissed :D

Oh, yeah, I see. I knew about Todorov, but I didn't know about the cuban guy. :)

Well, I will cross my fingers for him to go in PlusLiga because there is no better palce than home and great Polish fans will have the chance to watch one of their favourites. :thumbsup:

And now is the moment to say that I admire how Poland manages with club volleyball, too. I mean a lot of foreign stars already play in your leage and your own stras don't have to leave the country. But it is not only that - I saw the pictures with the dark hall and palyers sitting on the chairs and it is amazing on what high level are both interest and organization, you really make volleyball show and entertainment. I dream someday in Bulgaria to have something like that, but unfortunately it won't be soon :S

So definately this season I'm gonna follow the PlusLeage :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• I also keep my fingers crossed for Łukasz to play in PlusLiga! Actually I don't really care where he's going to play, I just want him to enjoy his life and game, doesn't matter where it's going to be, but of course it would be amazing to see him in Poland again...oh well...so I do care acutally :D

Thanks Vasilena! I wish all the best to your home league as well, especially if it comes to treating young players, 'cause I've heard raylight complaining about it.

Oh yeah, it's definitely worth to follow PlusLiga this season! Lots of interesting matches to come!!! :super:

• Well...he wasn't so impressive during ECh, and I kinda still have it in my mind, but if you claim that he showed some nice game, then I believe you and I'm so damn happy because of that :D Sooo now I can say without any fear- looking forward to see some monster actions of this great duo Pujol-Nilsson :)

PYZIOL :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: Are you sure it wasn't Szpakowski? :rolll: :sos:

Yup, believe, they can be the best couple in league(I mean setter-spiker). Much worse is with Rouzier and Zagumny. Antonin said yesterday, that he feel like he play with Guma for 10 years, but it doesn't looks like :| Of course, some attacks made by him was fantastic, but... just 'some'.

Yeaaaaaah, it was legendary Debowski(what a guy), he couldn't stop saying PYZIOL, PYZIOL, PYZIOL. I was ready to hit my TV :mad:

• Winiarski in NT always plays with number 2. ;)

Nope. He took 13 on last year's WCh.

Oh I almost forgot!!! What a wonderful interview I found! Pavel sounds great in Polish :)

http://www.sportpolski.tv/tagi…amov-zachwycony-hala.html

I miss you so much, man!!!

Jesus. Man, come back to Poland! 'Cause we love you :heart:
    I feel that... you know, he was so impressed, so now he reminds about his great year in Jastrzębie and he will be back then :whistle: :D

Even without watching any matches I would give an award for best libero to Wojtaszek. Gacek? Seriously? :aww:
    Nilsson :thumbup:

About Fart- yeah, their roster looks pretty interesting, looking forward to see duo Nilsson-Pujol in action. Not sure about the 'with Pujol he can crush all teams' part :D First Pierre needs to recall himself how he should set, and how he shouldn't, f.e ECh 2011 :D

I have a good and extremely strong feeling that it will be one of the most interesting duos in Plusliga :whistle:
    Pujol & Nilsson :super:

Ola, believe me, I know what I'm talking about 8) I saw this match today, and I can say, that a game between Pujol(comentator Debowski called him PYZIOL! :mad: ) and Nilsson looks good. So I'm calm about their cooperation :win:

Charity tournament in Olesnica
    Skra Belchatow - Evivo Duren 3:0 (25:19, 27:25, 25:19)
    I don't know anything about this match, because I forgot to watch it :(

I know something. For sure, Woicki and the rest of the team looked not quite good in t-shirts without sleeves. I would even say they looked like total disasters. :aww:

Dębowski is back? HAHA! I didn't hear him for so looooong time. PYZIOL :rolll:
    Man, I want him to be first commentator instead of Swędrowski. Dębowski with Mazur. It would be nice :D

Guys, can someone tell me which is Lukas Kadziewicz 's team for this season? Ysterday a brilliant idea dawned on me to do a page in Bulgarian version of Wikipedia for some player and luckily for Lukas exactly in that moment I saw a picture of him in the internet :lol: So I decided that he will have the honour to be the first volleyball player I'm writing for :D .

I already post the article, but I want to edit it and add his cuurent team. But I cannot find any info for where he is gonna paly this season , so I hope you can help me. :huh:

Oh, how nice from you. You touched me 'cause Kadziu is always in my heart and I love people who tell nice words about him :heart:

So it is probable that he will play in Polish league, ok - I will follow the thread and when there is a contract with some team, I am sure that it will be confermed here :win:

It sounds like a dream :roll: I want him in Plusliga, it doesn't even matter in which team he could play. I want him to play like a real badass to show Andrea he's the best in the middle!

Yeaaaaaah, it was legendary Debowski(what a guy), he couldn't stop saying PYZIOL, PYZIOL, PYZIOL. I was ready to hit my TV :mad:

Don't! I'll save Dębowski. He's my guy. I never forget his funny comments :D

• Jesus. Man, come back to Poland! 'Cause we love you :heart:
    I feel that... you know, he was so impressed, so now he reminds about his great year in Jastrzębie and he will be back then :whistle: :D

Darn, is it just me who had this weird feeling in my throat? Really, I miss him so freakin' much :( Not fair, Pavel your place in in my Jastrzębski! Dang, when I saw him crossing the net, to hug Paweł Rusek, I really felt a terrible black hole...really...I would be the happiest girl in the world to see Pavel in the team again! Come back Abrams....(omg, I imagined myself saying 'Come back' exactly the same way this gal from 'Titanic' said to this guy, when they were like in the middle of ocean or something :rolll: )

Dębowski is back? HAHA! I didn't hear him for so looooong time. PYZIOL :rolll:
    Man, I want him to be first commentator instead of Swędrowski. Dębowski with Mazur. It would be nice :D

Oh Saints, I really can't stand this maaan! He's even worse when he comments handball! Irek is too cool to comment matches with this guy :D They're totally different, Irek suits Jurek, and Jurek suits Irek...their conversations are epic sometimes :D

• Some pictures form Skra Belchatow's fans rally :)

Konstantin talked here in polish supposedly :D

Well... I'm not a big fan of Skra, but I wish to be there :lol:

• Darn, is it just me who had this weird feeling in my throat? Really, I miss him so freakin' much :( Not fair, Pavel your place in in my Jastrzębski! Dang, when I saw him crossing the net, to hug Paweł Rusek, I really felt a terrible black hole...really...I would be the happiest girl in the world to see Pavel in the team again! Come back Abrams....(omg, I imagined myself saying 'Come back' exactly the same way this gal from 'Titanic' said to this guy, when they were like in the middle of ocean or something :rolll: )

You're not alone. I want alson Pawel to be back in Jastrzębie as well :D But I don't identify with heroes from "Titanic" :lol:

Well... I'm not a big fan of Skra, but I wish to be there :lol:

Of course you wish about that. To see Atanasijevic, admit it! :P And I want to see them all as well (except two, and guess who :pinch: )

• And on Friday 30th of September it is about to start - ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUES IN THE WORLD !!!!

League is closed, more money, better players - next 5 years we will have best player in PL!!!

• Stripes are sooo Resoviackie :D I love it, I love it, I absolutely love it :D I'm sure Resovia won't play in this no-sleeves jerseys, I guess they're just a training jerseys :)

Btw, I don't indentify with 'Titanic' as well, it just came to my mind, when I was writing- 'Come back Abrams' :rolll: But seriously it fitted perfectly :rolll:

• Of course you wish about that. To see Atanasijevic, admit it! :P And I want to see them all as well (except two, and guess who :pinch: )

Blah, you checked me :lol: But look at him - it is possible to not like him? :love:
    EDIT: Except two? Woicki and who? Klos? :lol:

• Stripes are sooo Resoviackie :D I love it, I love it, I absolutely love it :D I'm sure Resovia won't play in this no-sleeves jerseys, I guess they're just a training jerseys :)

Hell yeah! I love these t-shirts the most in Plusliga even more than green & yellow Jastrzębskie. And I was sad when guys from Resovia didn't have it last season. I hope strips will be back :D 'Cause it suits Igła perfectly :love:

Blah, you checked me :lol: But look at him - it is possible to not like him? :love:
    EDIT: Except two? Woicki and who? Klos? :lol:

Well. I don't know. I'm not so much into him. I mean he's not in my type :P But he's very promising and I can't wait to see him more in game. He'll be now one of the most exciting players in Plusliga, IMO. His possibilities are HUGE.

Yep. Kłos :aww:

On the right has a nice design. :thumbup:

I love it too. But I love strips even more ^^ white & red all the way, like national colors. But the second design is awsome as well, 'cause black & red always look good together.

• Well. I don't know. I'm not so much into him. I mean he's not in my type :P But he's very promising and I can't wait to see him more in game. He'll be now one of the most exciting players in Plusliga, IMO. His possibilities are HUGE.

Yep. Kłos :aww:

Well... I should say now: Oh please, I like him for everything, not just because of his appearance! But... I don't want to deceving you :lol: He has so cute, baby face :rose: And, of course amazing skills. I wish him all the best.

BTW, look how many matches we will be able to watch in Polsat Sport!
    http://www.plusliga.pl/games

• BTW, look how many matches we will be able to watch in Polsat Sport!
    http://www.plusliga.pl/games

Shit. I won't be able to watch matches within a week 'cause I don't have Polsat Sport on tv in my student apartment :wall: I had a hope that matches will be at the weekends. Damn! Jastrzębie will play on wednesday. Kurwa ;(

• Shit. I won't be able to watch matches within a week 'cause I don't have Polsat Sport on tv in my student apartment :wall: I had a hope that matches will be at the weekends. Damn! Jastrzębie will play on wednesday. Kurwa ;(

Damn... So, you should try here: http://www.plusligatv.pl/. I don't know, that you will have to pay for this, I didn't have to, when I watched Memorial of Zdzislaw Ambroziak, so as I said - try here.