Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Hey, what time Jastrzębski- AZS Czewa match starts? I'm so confused, shouldn't it be like...now? :what:

• No at 5 p.m.?

:mad: No fucking way! Shit, then I won't be able to watch it...screw all parties, I want to see my Jastrzębski :( oh well...now what? :wall:

• :mad: No fucking way! Shit, then I won't be able to watch it...screw all parties, I want to see my Jastrzębski :( oh well...now what? :wall:

Ehh... maybe you can see some repetition of the match?

Fortunately, I will be able to watch my two favourite teams today. But unfortunately I won't be able to see Resovia - Olsztyn tomorrow :wall:
    Ignaczak... ;( kurwa

• Ehh... maybe you can see some repetition of the match?

Fortunately, I will be able to watch my two favourite teams today. But unfortunately I won't be able to see Resovia - Olsztyn tomorrow :wall:
    Ignaczak... ;( kurwa

Resovia-Olszytn? What time does it start? Sorry, I'm asking about hours all the time, but really I'm so confused today, I don't even know my name -.-'

• Resovia-Olszytn? What time does it start? Sorry, I'm asking about hours all the time, but really I'm so confused today, I don't even know my name -.-'

5 p.m. as well. Tomorrow, ofc.

• Chill out. It's not the last game ;)

Right, but sometimes I prefer to stay home and enjoy my Jastrzębski and other great teams, instead of getting ready for a party which I don't really feel like going to :wall:

• Right, but sometimes I prefer to stay home and enjoy my Jastrzębski and other great teams, instead of getting ready for a party which I don't really feel like going to :wall:

That sounds sooo familiar :lol: :roll:
    Now, yetserday I watched the match from here: http://www.drhtv.com.pl/index.html but it was stucking quite too often :S so I would be glad if you could recommend me some other option? I tried to find by mayself but I couldn't :(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• AZS Częstochowa - Jastrzębski Węgiel 0-1 (21-25)
    Try again: http://www.drhtv.com.pl/transmisja-4977.html already running

Yeah, it is running but it is also stucking every 5 seconds and I can hardly see anything. :S But if you can watch it normally, may be the problem is only with me, but it is still wierd, I have no idea why it is like that ?(

Wild Wild West!

• Why is Thornton not on the court?
    he's not on the court, right?

btw, I see Kubiak on the bench, he's lovely :)

=======================================

Edit:

What a spectacular second set. Czestochowa showed great power and mind in this set. I can't conceal my favour in Drzyzga, actually I don't think Czestochowa's attackers are on the same level of Jastrzebski (of course, they're world class), but Drzyzga ran them amazingly. I kept blaming Czestochowa's OHs because they obviously don't know how to block a left-hand opposite, so it seemed ironic when they clinched this set with a undoubted kill block over Lasko.

Zibi's situation... is lower than my expectation. I can't imagine much difference if he but Jarosz were on the court against Italy in SF of ECh. The opponents in World Cup will be much harsher than Czestochowa but we need to depend on him. So cheer up, Zibi!

Bontje is so brilliant a blocker! His skill proves him one of the best blockers in the world, no matter soft or aggressive attacks, all are in his hands. That's breathtaking!

• I am watching it and the quality is excellent. I am with mozila.

I tried with Mozila, but it is even worse :( . Anyway , from tomorrow I will be probably with new internet, so I hope it would be better. :S

Wild Wild West!

• Janeczek>Jarosz by far :D

• JAS can't stop Janeczek in the third set,also made lots of mistakes. :whistle:

• JW - loads of good individuals but you can tell they need time on the court together... AZS has an advantage and they used it to gain a good result 2day. Bartoszek is the killer and his individual actions made him looked better than good playing also - Lasko. He deserved to be MVP.
    In JW Kubiak is needed - with Bartman both will be good on reception. Bartman is good in attack. Who is Nemer? Bozko? Did u hear of them earlier?
    Settlers rubbish game -dont have my opinion yet but there was a massive problem there 2day.

AZS!! Bravo

• AZS Częstochowa - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:1

AZS Częstochowa:
    Gierczyński (20), Murek (12), Drzyzga (1), Janeczek (26), Wiśniewski (9), Sobala (6), Stańczak (libero) and Kamiński, Hebda
    Jastrzębski Węgiel: Łasko (24), Margarido, Bartman (13), Holmes (7), Bontje (7), Bozko (7), Rusek (libero) and Thorton, Nemer (1)

Bartosz Janeczek! :obey: :obey: :obey: Mr. MVP. He was simply the best today. Andrea just can't do this one more time and not call him to NT. Bartek just proved that he deservved. And he looks so different now. Commentators talked about it that he practiced on the construction of the body. And seriously he is now more muscular than before. His attacks and serves... SO powerful! Amazing performance. I hope he'll keep playing like that.
    All players from Częstochowa were fantastic today... Duo Murek & Gierczyński is still on fire. But without Fabian Drzyzga this match wouldn't be so good. Fabian is my hero :heart:
    About Jastrzębie, I was impressed by Łasko at the beginning of the match... He was unstoppable in attack, his serves made huge damages on the other side of the net.
    I was happy to see Zibi with no fear in attack and back with his strong serves. Bontje... I like this guy even more than before :P Holmes seemed to be nervous and I hope he'll play better.
    All the team will play better, for sure. I think that they must play more together to improve cooperation in team and everything will be ok. Oh, and I hope to see Kubiak asap. 'Cause Bozko... not bad but not good enough also. And duo Kubiak & Bartman will be more spectacular :D

EDIT: I forgot to add how much I like Irek & Jurek as commentators. Especially when they are together :D When they said about Holmes they always said "Holmes... Russel Holmes" which reminds me "Bond... James Bond". And I laughed like a madman when they talked about Michał Kamiński who has 210cm and his weight is... 102kg if I remember well. And Irek said: "He could easily fight with Klitschko" :lol:
    They also talked about Rob Bontje who in their opinions has "very long arms" and about that the match took place just a kilometer from Jasna Góra.
    I love these two :heart: :D

Why is Thornton not on the court?
    he's not on the court, right?

btw, I see Kubiak on the bench, he's lovely :)

Martee, I love you! :lol:
    And I couldn't stop laughing when our commentators emphasized the fact that he sit there in tracksuit of Jastrzębski :D

Hmmm, Bernardi count on Vinhedo more than on Thornton. It surprised me too but not today 'cause Jastrzębie played some matches earlier and every time Vinhedo was the first setter.

JW - loads of good individuals but you can tell they need time on the court together... AZS has an advantage and they used it to gain a good result 2day. Bartoszek is the killer and his individual actions made him looked better than good playing also - Lasko. He deserved to be MVP.
    In JW Kubiak is needed - with Bartman both will be good on reception. Bartman is good in attack. Who is Nemer? Bozko? Did u hear of them earlier?
    Settlers rubbish game -dont have my opinion yet but there was a massive problem there 2day.

AZS!! Bravo

I heard about Nemer that he is called "the biggest biceps of league" :lol: Mazur talked about it with Mielewski and he said that his biceps really makes an impression :P

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 3 times, last by bella ().

• I heard about Nemer that he is called "the biggest biceps of league"

Bigger than Grozer's? :white: