• Fart Kielce - Asseco Resovia Rzeszow 0:3(22:26, 33:35, 24:26),
    MVP: Alek Akhrem.

Summary:
    Skra - ZAKsa 0:3
    Olsztyn - Czestochowa 3:0
    Jastrzebski - Politechnika 3:1
    Delecta - Trefl 3:0
    Asseco - Kielce 3:0

Best players: Zagumny, Hernan, Kubiak, Antiga and Akhrem.

• I think, that Stelmach should play with Gladyr and Kazmierczak as a middle-blockers. Czarnowski is weak like never was. I can't watching him, because I'm back to memories, when he played in Jastrzebski and was one of the best middle-blockers in polish league. Now he doesn't show anything. He always was awesome in attack, now he can't score a point. Thanks God, that he start to serve by strong service, not by this awful float, because it will be disaster.

Aga. What are you talking about? You should support one of your favorites ;) This is only a second round. It's just the beginning. I think that Patryk will play better. He is after injury. He needs more playing. And he said he want to fight for a place in NT. He will. I know he won't give up easily.

Fart Kielce - Asseco Resovia Rzeszow 0:3(22:26, 33:35, 24:26),
    MVP: Alek Akhrem.

I wonder when the hell Polsat decide to show some Resovia match X(

• Why Kooistra didn't play for Skra :?:

• Why Kooistra didn't play for Skra :?:

Maybe because Nawrocki is stupid. I have no other explain 'cause it wasn't said anything about Kooistra's problems. I mean he isn't injured or something like that.
    I didn't watch this match from the beginning so even if commentators said something about him, I don't know..

• Maybe because Nawrocki is stupid. I have no other explain 'cause it wasn't said anything about Kooistra's problems. I mean he isn't injured or something like that.
    I didn't watch this match from the beginning so even if commentators said something about him, I don't know..

I think he want to give some chance to Mozdzonek,just like taking turns.But I prefer Kooistra more instead of Mozdzonek.

• Maybe because Nawrocki is stupid. I have no other explain 'cause it wasn't said anything about Kooistra's problems. I mean he isn't injured or something like that.

I think Moz is still Nawrocki's first choice as starting blocker. He didn't played as starting in the first match because he just returned from ECh and need some relaxation, he warmed up a little when he substituted to play in every set. And now he starts.
    Anyway, I dislike the blocker Moz too. He's much cuter in my mind as a water polo player.

• I think Moz is still Nawrocki's first choice as starting blocker. He didn't played as starting in the first match because he just returned from ECh and need some relaxation, he warmed up a little when he substituted to play in every set. And now he starts.
    Anyway, I dislike the blocker Moz too. He's much cuter in my mind as a water polo player.

Well, I wonder when Kurek will get some time to rest 'cause something wrong is with his knee and I pray that it didn't end badly...

• Well, I wonder when Kurek will get some time to rest 'cause something wrong is with his knee and I pray that it didn't end badly...

Yes, that was what I also concerned about. Kurek is like a workaholic, especially compared with his club captain, and I really am afraid of his not taking care of himself.
    Another thing about Moz, he may need more time to fit a new setter, because he played for couple of months with Zygadlo and he need time to play with Falasca. Quick attackers require more cooperation.

• bella, I believe in Patryk, but I knew, that sign a contract with ZAKsa won't be good for him. I can't see any progress in his play. Now he is after injury, and coach of Kedzierzyn doesn't help him in back to form. It's sad, 'cause Patryk was the best MB, when he played for JW, but now...

About Kooistra - I guess, that he doesn't feel good in team at this time. That's why he didn't played yesterday.

• bella, I believe in Patryk, but I knew, that sign a contract with ZAKsa won't be good for him. I can't see any progress in his play. Now he is after injury, and coach of Kedzierzyn doesn't help him in back to form. It's sad, 'cause Patryk was the best MB, when he played for JW, but now...

I think Patryk was brilliant in duo with Łomacz. He must work more with other setters. I'm not a fan of Kędzierzyn and I was furious when Patryk left Jastrzębski but playing with Zagumny... it theoretically should help him to become better player. I still wait for something from him to confirm my theory. I love him, seriously. But I want him to prove that he doesn't have only few nice tricks with Łomacz in setting but that he also can do great with other setter.

• I think Patryk was brilliant in duo with Łomacz. He must work more with other setters. I'm not a fan of Kędzierzyn and I was furious when Patryk left Jastrzębski but playing with Zagumny... it theoretically should help him to become better player. I still wait for something from him to confirm my theory. I love him, seriously. But I want him to prove that he doesn't have only few nice tricks with Łomacz in setting but that he also can do great with other setter.

:tzz: :mad:

• does anyone has any information about:

how is winiarski finger? will he play against reszowia?
    how is kureks knee? will he plays against reszowia?
    and how i koistra?will he be ready to play?

• does anyone has any information about:

how is winiarski finger? will he play against reszowia?
    how is kureks knee? will he plays against reszowia?
    and how i koistra?will he be ready to play?

With Winiarski's finger is good, I guess, it wasn't seriously injury, so I think, that he will play with Resovia. The same with Kurek - he will play, maybe not in starting six. Kooistra... With Kooistra everything is fine. Maybe coach Nawrocki doesn't see him in starting six at this time.

• The same with Kurek - he will play, maybe not in starting six.

Hopefully. 'Cause this guy gets no rest at all. I really don't want him to be teribly exhausted or injured on World Cup. Cupković-Winarski duo, please :whistle:

• thx for information. kurek is still very young player...and he is a big guy, so he doesnt need so much rest :) i hope so :)

i think they stand a really good chances to beat reszovia. what do you guys think ?

• What is your problem, dude?

He is fan of Kozle. Don't get that serious ;)

• He is fan of Kozle. Don't get that serious ;)

Shit. I'm totally blind. I didn't see that Kaziyski thickened words "I'm not a fan of Kędzierzyn" :aww:
    Sorry! Kaziyski, don't take it personally, you know that I'm difficult person to talk :P