Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• volley super fan, JW (Jastrzębski Węgiel), not JSW (Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa) ;) You know what JSW is? http://www.jsw.pl/en/ - see here :drink:

Oh, I got it now :lol:
    Firstly I also wrote it only JW, but then on several places I saw JSW, so I skipped to JSW, too, although I didn't get where this "S" in the middle came from, but now I see it's actually two different things. Poor Zygadlo! In my previous post I almost put an end of his volleyball career, sending him to work into the metallurgical industry :D

Thanks for the remark and the link, it was interesting for me to learn something more about the main sponsor of JW. Congrats for those who are giving money and support to our favourite sport and make its development possible :win:
    :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ryszard Bosek said that - according to his infos - Łukasz Żygadło will be new player of Jastrzębski Węgiel.

It is time for him to be main player, not sub. Sokolov should leave too on loan if Stokr stays as first opposite. I like Zygadlo, he showed some class las year with Poland :thumbup:

• Another news. Fefé De Giorgi signed contract with Fart Kielce.

Man, where did you read that? I want a source, please ;)

I just have read that for now Tomasz Drzyzga will be Świderski's assistant in Fart.

Poor Zygadlo! In my previous post I almost put an end of his volleyball career, sending him to work into the metallurgical industry :D

:lol:
    But trip to the mine is waiting for him, anyway.
    I write it as I already knew that Ziomek will play in Jastrzębie. Damn you, Bosek. He awakened a big hope in me. I can't imagine any other setter in JW now.

It is time for him to be main player, not sub. Sokolov should leave too on loan if Stokr stays as first opposite. I like Zygadlo, he showed some class las year with Poland :thumbup:

I want Sokolov in Plusliga! He's growing for one of my Bulgarians favorites :) Not to mention that I like him a million times more than Stokr.

• BTW Żygadło has two options. There are rumors that he can replace Lloy Ball in Ural Ufa.

Please, God, no... I'm 95% sure that Ziomek WANTS to play in Poland. If not, Kubiak and Bartman will take care of it :evil:

thank you for the source!

• BTW Modena already signed Kadziewicz - or at least he's training with the team (and that's not rumor).

I know that Kadziu is in Modena but if you could write that he signed a contract with this club FOR SURE, I would be in seven heaven... ^^

• If you started to talk about transfers - ZAKsa wants Wisniewski, but it was known, I guess.

source: http://opole.gazeta.pl/opole/1…aksie_.html#ixzz1pfEDeWnN

I would be satisfied with that 'cause changing club for better one could help him to improve, he could gain some "freshness", other experience + cooperation with Zagumny could have a good impact. On the other hand I'm afraid that my team is going to totally collapse very soon... First Nowakowski, now Wiśniewski and (I guess) Drzyzga...

• TODAY
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - Delecta Bydgoszcz :box:
    AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Skra Bełchatów (Polsat Sport) ("Jak oni się mają?")
    Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - Trefl Gdańsk
    Fart Kielce - Zaksa Kędzierzyn (Will coach Świderski lead his new team to the victory?)
    AZS Częstochowa - Resovia Rzeszów

All matches except the last one are starting at 6 pm. Częstochowa - Resovia at 7 pm.

Tomorrow Polsat is going to show 4rd match of Jastrzębski - Delecta. At 6 pm, of course.

• On the other hand I'm afraid that my team is going to totally collapse very soon... First Nowakowski, now Wiśniewski and (I guess) Drzyzga...

You can be sure of that. Unfortunately, Czestochowa has the best young players(next to Olsztyn), especially, like you said, Wisniewski and Drzyga. I think, that Janeczek and Kaminski has also some chance to change team for 'better' one. If AZS won't find a sponsor they will stay with nothing and who knows, that they will have to find some 17-years old boys to roster :(

• So we have now a first semifinalist - Skra Belchatow did it after defeat Politechnika 3:0.
    Belchatow is waiting for opponent - Jastrzebski came back again, from 0:2 to 2:2 and we will see how it end(Bontje a hero of the end of 4th set :heart: ).
    Jastrzebski WON! 3:2, after, I guess, crazy match! Congrats boys :heart:

Kielce is doing well now with ZAKsa, we can say, that Swiderski changed something in this team.
    ZAKsa won 3:2(maybe I see wrong or sth, but Czarnowski has TWO ACES!).

Resovia joined to Kedzierzyn and they will fight together in semifinal.

• AZS Politechnika Warszawska - PGE Skra Bełchatów 0:3 (14:25, 16:25, 23:25)
    MVP: Miguel Falasca :lol:
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=899

Jastrzębski Węgiel - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:2 (26:28, 22:25, 25:20, 26:24, 16:14)
    MVP: Michał Łasko
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=905
    :woohoo:

Tytan AZS Częstochowa - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 1:3 (17:25, 23:25, 25:22, 13:25)
    MVP: Marko Bojic
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=903

Fart Kielce - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 2:3 (25:20, 19:25, 17:25, 25:23, 12:15)
    MVP: Antonin Rouzier
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=901

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 0:3 (23:25, 23:25, 23:25)
    MVP: Dmitro Wdowin
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=896

BTW. Aga, from where you know that Bontje was a hero of the 4th set?

Kubiak has nice stats... And 4 blocks. I like him blocking :box:
    Coach Świderski can be proud of his guys :win: They put up a fight.

• Here we go again!
    I think, that Jastrzebski should play with Delecta much more, because their matches are fantastic. Full of emotions and very good volleyball. Of course, I'm very happy of what Jastrzebski did today(advance to the semifinal), but I have to say, that Delecta showed great game in some moments, but unfortunately when Antiga is tired they can not do anything :( I don't know why Makowski didn't change him at the end of 4th set, he's afraid of something? I know, that Stephane is a leader of this team, but he's a human - not robot!
    Back to Jastrzebski - Michal Lasko :heart: Without him this team won't exist, after 100000 spikes he's in shape like he was before the match, unbelievable. But when he's showing his joy I'm totally in seven heaven... He did it today TWICE :P Of course, I can't forget about Bear Kubiak - I waited for him so long! He's in better shape, without any discussion! I can just imagine how this couple feel, when they get these shitty balls from Vinhedo... Such a disaster. Holmes so positive - especially in service - he has killing float, not some Woicki or sth :lol:

• JASTRZĘBIE! What a crazy match :cheesy:
    In the end I was wondering about MVP award: Holmes, Łasko or Kubiak? Michał got it. Deserved, of course. I got the impression that he attacked like hundred times... He is INDESTRUCTIBLE. But how many awards he already got? It was time to give it to Russell. Or to Kubi for his energy :lol: Maaaan, I have always knew that he had ADHD but today he was as hyperactive as if he drank the entire supply of Zibi's favourite drink, I mean Red Bull :D And his joy after every successful action reminded me no one else but Kurek (and sometimes Exiga, when he jumped on his teammates).
    Look at the stats, people: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=906 because it's just beautiful. Jastrzębie in block :super:

Kubi played insanely yesterday and today... And what was beautiful that all guys fought for every ball. If they'll keep playing like that, they have real chances with Skra. Just fight, fight guys! :box: And wake up, Bartman :hit:

I have to say that seeing Stefan tired and hopeless and sad after the match cooled down my joy a little... Poor Stefan. And poor Michał Dębiec ;( He reminded me crying Zatorski too much. It's heartbreaking but someone always has to lose... Anyway, I'm happy that my Jastrzębie after many trouble made it :heart: Now... go Jastrzębski, go Resovia!

EDIT: Sorry. I had to do it :rolll:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().