Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2011

• I miss Skorupa :D

I miss her too, but coach decides who are in team and who're not :(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• POL - CRO 3:2 (25-16, 23-25, 21-25, 25-14, 15-12)
    In next 30-40 minutes Polish NT will play friendly match against MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• POL - CRO 3:2 (25-16, 23-25, 21-25, 25-14, 15-12)
    In next 30-40 minutes Polish NT will play friendly match against MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza.

Huh? :what: 2 matches in one day? Isn't that too much?

• Huh? :what: 2 matches in one day? Isn't that too much?

Jaszewska and Kasprzak after 1st set had a rest. Many players didn't play at all or played less like Konieczna, Kwiatkowska, Podolec, Strasz, Efimienko, Kruk. We have 16 girls, so others probably will get a chance to play ;)

• Jaszewska and Kasprzak after 1st set had a rest. Many players didn't play at all or played less like Konieczna, Kwiatkowska, Podolec, Strasz, Efimienko, Kruk. We have 16 girls, so others probably will get a chance to play ;)

any link for that match?

• I would like to see Polands win 3:2 :D

Nice shot :thumbup: Predict some good result in POL-GER in male ECH today - it may come true :D
    There were good and bad moments in Polish play today. Nice, that girls won it, especially with so many rotations in the squad during the game. I'm a little more optimistic abot our girls before the ECh, than about men.
    I'm looking forword to POL-RUS tomorrow.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Skowronska in 1st set was sleeping, but later play very well. I prefer Wolosz than Sadurek, Kasprzak was great in 1st set and Maj...I love her :rose:

• I wondered why the hell Kasprzak left the court when she was so damn good at first set. I think she is now our best outside-hitter. After injury and she is just amazing. I love this girl although I'm a girl :D
    Kosek... Too many mistakes :wall:
    Maj - UNBELIEVABLE
    Konieczna with her serves just kills me.
    And how wonderful have Skowrońska back in game :thumbsup: She is irreplaceable.

• I am not sure. :D Radecka has not impressed me.

I agree with you, I have nothing against Milena, but I always liked the creativity and craziness of Belcik and Skorupa and for me there are the best choice for NT

• I agree with you, I have nothing against Milena, but I always liked the creativity and craziness of Belcik and Skorupa and for me there are the best choice for NT

and Radecka is just boring :sleeping:

• I wondered why the hell Kasprzak left the court when she was so damn good at first set. I think she is now our best outside-hitter.

I would like to think that Świderek agrees, and that is why he took her out... he is trying to figure out what to do with Kosek and Kaczorowska. Of course, I have no idea if that is true.

and Radecka is just boring :sleeping:

Indeed. Of course sometimes boring can be effective.

Another interesting thing, Poland had 13 play today : Radecka, Skowrońska, Bednarek, Okuniewka, Jaszewska, Kasprzak, Maj, Konieczna, Wołosz, Kaczorowska, Kosek, Kwiatkowska and Podolec.

• can someone describe how croatia played today, i didnt watch the match and i am not very happy because we lost two sets with 25:16, 25:14...

• Croatia - Slovakia 3:0 (25:13, 25:16: 25:17)

CRO: Biljana Gligorovic, Ilijana Dugandzić, Mira Topić, Antonija Kaleb, Jelena Alajbeg, Nikolina Kovacić, Paola Dosen (libero) and Hana Cutura, Matea Ikić, Marieta Drażenović

SVK: Lucia Hatinova, Veronika Hroncekova, Ivana Zburova, Solange Soares, Martina Nosekova, Martina Konecna, Lucia Nikmonova (libero) and Ivana Bramborova, Nikola Radosova, Katari Dudova-Frigmanska

• Croatia - Slovakia 3:0 (25:13, 25:16: 25:17)

CRO: Biljana Gligorovic, Ilijana Dugandzić, Mira Topić, Antonija Kaleb, Jelena Alajbeg, Nikolina Kovacić, Paola Dosen (libero) and Hana Cutura, Matea Ikić, Marieta Drażenović

SVK: Lucia Hatinova, Veronika Hroncekova, Ivana Zburova, Solange Soares, Martina Nosekova, Martina Konecna, Lucia Nikmonova (libero) and Ivana Bramborova, Nikola Radosova, Katari Dudova-Frigmanska

did croatia play without poljak and ušić?