I just realized I never wrote a post here.

• Martee, cheer up! :win:

That was one thing. Second thing is kinda similar to Tom's. After Christmas time I'll also have lots of things to solve, and that kinda paralyzes me and makes me feel a little bit afraid. I want Christmas to be over, but at the same time I want it to last as long as possible, 'cause I'm afraid of facing some things later.

The same here! I'm even afraid to think how much work and duties I'll have after the holidays :S But there is just no other way - some things are inevitable and must be done, mainly for our own good even if we feel upset about it :)

I had a great Christmas mood before the holidays, much bigger than last previous years, but it was like that because I hadn't seen my family for a quite long time and I knew that I would go back home for Christmas and that's why I expected it with such eagerness.

I know it will be better, I'm just a silly optimist in pink glasses, so how it could be not better :win:

That reminds me of those pictures with the pink glasses :lol:
    Oh, yeah it will be much much better :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• My situation is not good at all.I am sick,even had a fever few days ago.
    Having a load of homework and revision because I will have mock exam soon.
    What I am doing now is pretend to be optimistic and sleeping. :dance4:
    Good things will wait for you.

• Oh, what a strange situation. I'm in the same humor as you are :lol: But I have another problems.
    Honestly, I don't really like Christmas time, because everyone is a liar. Yesterday some people talked to you not nice words, today they wish you 'Happy Holidays'.
    My mum said, that I should forget all this bad moments, which were in this year, that I should be in good relation with people, who were unfair to me, with people, because of which I cried, etc, 'cause it's Christmas time. It's just ridiculous for me, that I have to change all my feelings at this 'magic' time.
    I felt uncomfortable, when I had a christmas dinner with whole family from whole Poland(and not just from Poland). I know, that some of these people talked about me some bulshits, unreal words, but of course, because it's Christmas they have to be nice for me. It makes me sick, seriously. I just don't wanna see my family(except my mum, dad and brother, because I'm living with them now :pinch: ). Holy shit, what a stupid person I am? I don't want to be with my family.
    The worst thing is that I don't have anything to do now. I did everything, what I need to do after Christmas. I'm bored!

• I wonder how Martee would react seeing his Introducing Thread changing into Corner Of Sorrows From All Around The World :lol:
    You're all so inspiring with your thoughts, guys, you know? One day I'll write a book :D Today I'm bored as hell and I have started to wonder about another reason why this year wasn't so hopeless as I thought almost every other day. You, guys, are the reason. I met here as many fantastic people as I could only dream about. It's priceless. So maybe that's why I'm so addicted to this forum.
    Cheer up, all of you. Luckily, Christmas are coming to an end :thumbsup:

PS. Vasilena, I'm going to find that glasses tomorrow while annual after-Christmas shopping with friends :win: I will be more crazy optimist then.

• I wonder how Martee would react seeing his Introducing Thread changing into Corner Of Sorrows From All Around The World :lol:

PS. Vasilena, I'm going to find that glasses tomorrow while annual after-Christmas shopping with friends :win: I will be more crazy optimist then.

You know what, here in Bulgaria there was some years ago very popular daily talk show for women, which name was "Искрено и лично" - it means something like "Sincerely and Personally" :lol: I was a kid then and naturally wasn't really interested in such progarmmes but I remember it was about sharing personal stories and problems, so now here is about to become the same, but what to do when Martee opened the box of Pandora :lol:

bella, you have a little bit strange tradition to go shopping after Chrsitmas, cause you know more people go before that and spend all their money and then they have no left for after-Christmas second tour into the malls :rolll: I wish you luck in finding the same glasses - it would be awesome :thumbsup: Personally I wanted a vabo-chan, but I suppose that there are none of them in both Bulgaria and Poland :S Ahh, Jappan! - Land of the Rising Vabo-Chan! :heart:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• bella, you have a little bit strange tradition to go shopping after Chrsitmas, cause you know more people go before that and spend all their money and then they have no left for after-Christmas second tour into the malls :rolll: I wish you luck in finding the same glasses - it would be awesome :thumbsup: Personally I wanted a vabo-chan, but I suppose that there are none of them in both Bulgaria and Poland :S Ahh, Jappan! - Land of the Rising Vabo-Chan! :heart:

I don't know if it's strange. You know, year after year Santa Claus brings me money as a gift so I go shopping after Christmas to spend it. I haven't found those glasses but luckily there is plenty of them on allegro. Unfortunately even on allegro vabo-chan is missing...

• I have read every post of this thread....I am so touched by your stories.

So I decided to make my own confession.

I just quitted the job I hated so much, what a great relief! I finally get rid of my terrible boss!

She's a middle-age women who have OCDs (obsessive-compulsive disorder) . She serves as a professor in a prominent university in China. Being in such a high position, she felt so proud of herself that she is arrogant, disrespect people who work for her and forced her students to do office chores for her. She's extremly critical and detailed-oriented, even the slightest mistakes can arouse her harsh critisism. Her students is so afaid of her. I work as her assistant sadly. She only listen to people who kiss her ass, and hate people who tell the truth and are honest like me. She's oppressive and act like a tyrant. She wants to control everything.

The job is like a nightmare. I want to quit, but my parants did not allow me. They told me to be tolerent. But finally I cann't take it anymore. What's the point of doing sth I hate so much just for those stupid money? I can certainly find a better job.

So I resign and become a freelance now. I am glad that I have the courage to get rid of the old and make the change happen. Most importantly, I realize how important to do sth you like. I do the right thing!

• Very impressive. Never work for a pushy unmarried Asian lady professor!
    Wish you the best luck!
    新春快乐!

• Very impressive. Never work for a pushy unmarried Asian lady professor!
    Wish you the best luck!
    新春快乐!

It's lucky to meet my compatriot in an international volleyball forum!

I also wish you the best of luck in your application and happy new year! 新年快乐!

BTW, my ex-boss is divorced!

• It's lucky to meet my compatriot in an international volleyball forum!

I also wish you the best of luck in your application and happy new year! 新年快乐!

BTW, my ex-boss is divorced!

Well, just enjoy your stay here. Personally I always discussed in men's tournament threads but I would support our women national team. For your information, Wei Qiuyue is my favourite player. :love:

Thank you so much for your words. The results are around the corner and nothing other than encouragement do I need now. ;)

Divorced? Fair enough. That makes her more awful.

• Well, just enjoy your stay here. Personally I always discussed in men's tournament threads but I would support our women national team. For your information, Wei Qiuyue is my favourite player. :love:

Thank you so much for your words. The results are around the corner and nothing other than encouragement do I need now. ;)

Divorced? Fair enough. That makes her more awful.

You like men's volleyball? That's interesting! I think men's game is faster and more powerful, in comparison, women's game has more rallies due to their lack of physically strength when they spike.

Wei Qiuyue is a fantastic player! I appreciate her too. But my favorite player in China NT is Hui Ruoqi. I think she's diligent, she has a lot of potential. She will be a superstar in the future.

I came from Guangzhou, so natually I like Guangdong Evergrande. Kasia is my favorite in this club.

My ex-boss is a workaholic. Her tough personality may be the reason that leads to unhappy marriage. I understand her situation and the reason she ends up like this. But it's no excuse she treated her employees like dirt!

Glad it's over! Let's cheer up and be true to our heart. Chase sth worthwhile!

• You like men's volleyball? That's interesting! I think men's game is faster and more powerful, in comparison, women's game has more rallies due to their lack of physically strength when they spike.

Well, everyone has his own view. In my opinion, men's matches are expressing the charm of this sport, exhibiting the power and the wisdom. However, with no offense, ladies' matches are more like fun which are just for entertaining. I'm watching less and less ladies' matches, so my opinion might be biased and I didn't expect everyone agreed.

If you also write in tieba or vbol, you can find me too. I'm active in http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B2%A8%C0%BC%C4%D0%C5%C5

PS: The link above is a Chinese fan club of Polish volleyball. But it's totally in Chinese. :lol:

• Well, everyone has his own view. In my opinion, men's matches are expressing the charm of this sport, exhibiting the power and the wisdom. However, with no offense, ladies' matches are more like fun which are just for entertaining. I'm watching less and less ladies' matches, so my opinion might be biased and I didn't expect everyone agreed.

If you also write in tieba or vbol, you can find me too. I'm active in http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B2%A8%C0%BC%C4%D0%C5%C5

PS: The link above is a Chinese fan club of Polish volleyball. But it's totally in Chinese. :lol:

Yeah, I can see you are professional in volleyball, a true volleyball fan!

Well, women's volleyball might not interest you, like what you say, I watch volleyball just for fun, for entertaining. So maybe I can learn more about volleyball from you!

I do have an account in Baidu Tieba, but I usually visit women's board.

BTW, your English is fantastic!

• Well, everyone has his own view. In my opinion, men's matches are expressing the charm of this sport, exhibiting the power and the wisdom. However, with no offense, ladies' matches are more like fun which are just for entertaining. I'm watching less and less ladies' matches, so my opinion might be biased and I didn't expect everyone agreed.

Let's talk about sth else. Today's New Year's Eve. You just sit there and browse the net? No celebrations?

• Wow, I feel flattered. I am actually an amateur. There is another Chinese user in this forum, pappi, who is known as 圣城少爷 at vbol.cn. He is a real expert in volleyball, especially ladies' part and I believe he would be the one that you want to talk to.

• Hi, I have a piece of great news to share here. ;)
    You know, I have been applying for graduate study in the USA. I finally made it! I received admission from Texas A&M University and Cornell University. So if everything goes smoothly, my location would be changed to Ithaca, NY, USA in July.
    I am very much excited. Yey! :lol:

• My place has changed to Itacha, NY.
    But I don't know if I could keep on my volleyball here.:)