Palladium Cup 2011

• What do you mean?

They can't play at the same time together, the opposite must be Ortolani, not Gioli, Costagrande, Bosetti or someone else. Serena is the "less worse"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• They can't play at the same time together, the opposite must be Ortolani, not Gioli, Costagrande, Bosetti or someone else. Serena is the "less worse"

I thought you mean in a good way! BTW, I also read that there was this idea to let play 3 OH to avoid reception problems, expecially considering all the problems with our liberos (the libero-curse!!!xD), because we have to remember that Carocci skipped all the preparation of the summer, so if Leonardi can't be able to be at her best, we have to predict that we may have trouble in reception...

BTW I trust Ortolani, I think she can handle the court, but of course every OH need to be ready to replace her in this position because we don't have a sub.

Who is going to be the 14th player in the ECh? will Barbolini call Barcellini?

• I thought you mean in a good way! BTW, I also read that there was this idea to let play 3 OH to avoid reception problems, expecially considering all the problems with our liberos (the libero-curse!!!xD), because we have to remember that Carocci skipped all the preparation of the summer, so if Leonardi can't be able to be at her best, we have to predict that we may have trouble in reception...

BTW I trust Ortolani, I think she can handle the court, but of course every OH need to be ready to replace her in this position because we don't have a sub.

Who is going to be the 14th player in the ECh? will Barbolini call Barcellini?

Of course =) :lol:
    I hope so! :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Italy - Serbia : 3-0 (26-24, 25-20, 25-17)

I am very happy!

• Italy - Serbia : 3-0 (26-24, 25-20, 25-17)

Italia: Anzanello 4, Guiggi, Costagrande 4, Carocci (L), Ortolani 9, Piccinini 14, Arrighetti 5, Lo Bianco 2, Del Core 7, Bosetti ne, Gioli 10, Ferretti 1.

Serbia: Lazarevic, Krsmanovic ne, Malesevic 6, Molnar 9, Antonijevic, Vesovic 2, Ognjenovic 3, Nikolic 8, Ninkovic 5, Rasic 13, Cebic (L).

Ita: bv 5, bs 1, muri 12, attacco 51%. Ser: Bv 4, bs 5, muri 6, attacco 34%

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to FIPAV Brakocevic didn't play due to left wrist injury

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :rolll: :rolll: :cup: :woohoo:

We are two XD