hi :) from Italy

• hiii :)
    I actually created an account some months ago but never really introduced myself (even though Kk15 was always telling me to do it lol)
    I'm Marta and I'm from Roma :) I think I started watching volleyball when I was little, since it was the period when Italy used to win everything, but I started to follow it seriously only last year, after the World Championship I started watching Serie A1 and fell in love with it :) I went to see MRoma Volley anytime they played here, though I haven't got the occasion to see a national team match live yet (I was unlucky during the WC -.-)
    I'm quuuite obsessed with Argentina NT, but of course I love my NT too :lol:
    what else, I don't really know what to say :D

• Ciao :wavy:
    It's always nice to welcome another volleyball fan from Italy. Well, I can tell I'm obessed with Italy NT :lol:
    Ok, I'm obsessed with many NT's :D
    But my team is the most important for me, of course!
    Have a nice time here, talk, share your emotions, speak your mind...
    I would like to tell "città !" to you 'cause it's kinda greeting, motto... I don't know how to describe this word.
    Anyway, città ! :flower:

• Kk15 once mistook me for a girl because, as her explanation went, my nickname Martee is similar to a Italian girls name.
    Finally, this girl shows up. :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

• Well, I spend many time speaking about our (and others) national beauties with all these Polish girls that welcomed you here :lol:

You can join us in the topic "Sweet moment with cuties" :rolll:

It's the perfect topic for the period without matches and tournament ;)

• Ciao e benvenuto! I'm Italian too XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well, I spend many time speaking about our (and others) national beauties with all these Polish girls that welcomed you here :lol:

You can join us in the topic "Sweet moment with cuties" :rolll:

It's the perfect topic for the period without matches and tournament ;)

Miky has right, you should listen her.
    :thumbsup:

• Ciao
    I'm Italian too. Or at least I was in my previous life

• Ciao
    I'm Italian too. Or at least I was in my previous life

You make me laugh XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ciao!!
    Welcome to the forum!!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011