All inside volley's user in a facebook group!

• I just had an idea! :cheesy: What do you think if I (or someone else) create a closed group on facebook and to add component they send by private message here their facebook's name and the group creator can add them to the group after they make the request to join into it?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I can create it and I can put as admin everyone that want it

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Sure, why not?

Plus, Joana! I love your display pic. Maja seems to be rly lovely in the pic :rose:

• There is a way to create this group without being friends on facebook? If it isn't, I have tought to make a chain to add people who want to join it!

• Sure, why not?

Plus, Joana! I love your display pic. Maja seems to be rly lovely in the pic :rose:

She is. ^^ A friend of mine made that pic in Italy during Palladium Cup. :) He is also a photographer from Bergamo, and knows Maja for when she played in Italy. ^^

There is a way to create this group without being friends on facebook? If it isn't, I have tought to make a chain to add people who want to join it!

uhm, Im afraid you can only add friends. but I think anyone can ask to join the group? I dont know..:/

• I send the request

• Nice job Joana :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Im going to sent too, but I have some problems with FB ("technical talent") X(