2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Nope, this Bulgarian team has little to no chances to make something in the next round. Absolutely catastrophic performance in the first set. Zero (!!!) counter attack efficiency. These counter attacks were ruined by two net touches, two mistakes by Aleksiev and another one by Sokolov. Yuan Zhi with a more impressive game than Sokolov at the moment. Bulgaria is not a world class team right now. Definitely!

• China lost the first set, Bulgaria didn't win it. Two childish mistakes by stepping over the center line twice. Sokolov cannot kill a ball. I wouldn't believe taking a set so dramatically against China would be Bulgaria's greatest joy so far in the tournament. I am not impressed.

• Koreans grab secdond set, it'll be a tight match as I predicted :D and Bulgaria is struggling, they don't and won't convince anybody with performance like that :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Something is not working in Bulgarian team :whistle: 11-7 for China in the 2nd after Bulgaria got gift in the 1st set...

Bulgaria might've got trouble, problems, mistakes, headache, health insurance issues, Chinese invasion and any of the kind, but didn't get any gifts. I don't know where you saw inaccuracies.

Aleksiev on the bench after a weak WCH so far and we've got more variations in attack. However, the only proper set Skrimov got on the front line was from Penchev. Zhekov struggles to set fast. Milushev with a so-so match as a sub so far. Gotsev, to me, is the best Bulgarian player. But I fear we will have more problems after the break.

• Chinese male team need a foreign head coach.
    Who can hear my words ?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• China :wall:

Watched parts of both matches and i have to say that the level on both matches is veeery low at the moment.

• China :wall:

Watched parts of both matches and i have to say that the level on both matches is veeery low at the moment.

I have a dream that Travica's father can be the head coach of Chinese male NT.
    "Are you kidding me?"

In China, volleyball equals female! And it is a politic problem, not only sports.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Bulgaria might've got trouble, problems, mistakes, headache, health insurance issues, Chinese invasion and any of the kind, but didn't get any gifts. I don't know where you saw inaccuracies.

Aleksiev on the bench after a weak WCH so far and we've got more variations in attack. However, the only proper set Skrimov got on the front line was from Penchev. Zhekov struggles to set fast. Milushev with a so-so match as a sub so far. Gotsev, to me, is the best Bulgarian player. But I fear we will have more problems after the break.

When I say Bulgaria got gift, I wanted to say that China just stopped playing in the end of the set althought they had big and safe lead and Bulgaria did not look ready to win it... Same goes for the 2nd set

• When I say Bulgaria got gift, I wanted to say that China just stopped playing in the end of the set althought they had big and safe lead and Bulgaria did not look ready to win it... Same goes for the 2nd set

OK, then I agree. That's exactly what I said, actually.

• [media]

[/quote]
    haha wtf :cheesy: