2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Nope, Kampa played well only the first few points. He is not playing well, Germany is predictable and they have huge problems in reception. Of course, Brazil is serving quite well. Also, no proper replacement for Kampa and you have immediate problems for Heynen.

• There is no info about individual scores in the live score??
    God...this new site sucks! And where are the statistics in pdfs for each game?

• What political situation of Polsat? People we live in capitalism and private firm can do what want. Before Bulgarian will judge organisator find for your country about 25 mln euro to organize better tournament in such not popular sport in the world. As ar I know Bulgaria has the biggest problem in volleyball and your coach is interested in someone's money. Interesting. It's not your buisness. Your federation stolen money, the best player Matey doesn't want to play because of that and your country cannot afford organise tournament on such scale.
    We have all transmission in HD on website is that difference watching on tv/on the internet?

You have some serious issues. Please, shut up! No one here talks about politics. Read again what he wrote and then re-think. He meant purely behind the decision to make the channel paid. I can't believe we have such users here. Maybe it's time we do some cleaning over here.

• Nope, Kampa played well only the first few points. He is not playing well, Germany is predictable and they have huge problems in reception. Of course, Brazil is serving quite well. Also, no proper replacement for Kampa and you have immediate problems for Heynen.

As a matter of fact I was quite surprised of how Kampa was playing in the first part of the game...but then his plays became quite predictable and the set was closed!

• You have some serious issues. Please, shut up! No one here talks about politics. Read again what he wrote and then re-think. He meant purely behind the decision to make the channel paid. I can't believe we have such users here. Maybe it's time we do some cleaning over here.

I see that you have serious issues. From the start of tournament only making propaganda of complaining and complaining and care about how looks transmission in my country. Is it your business? To your information, 25 mln euro was not enough to sold free transmission on tv but they allow transmissions from all matches HD on site of all teams. Is that crime? Lol. Transmissions on screen of computer HD and transmission HD on tv? How many users here watching these all matches of all teams on public tv anyway? Btw, there are many milions of customers of Polsat tv, many of them having Polsat channels everyday in another firm.

• Germany-Brasil or Canada-Russia why such good matches are playing at the same time? And on the evening we must watch low level matches like Australia-Cameron? :thumbdown:

• I recommand more watching Russia-Canada, because Brasil is not going to lose control.
    I'm impressed how Canada is well-prepared.

• what the hell.... Brazilian player touched the net, it doesn't matter if there is block ??????

• CAN is giving RUS a good fight. Trailed 8-pt deficit by good blockings. Now back to tie

• Ok, 2:0 Brazil. It seems there is no way of winning this. Just hope, they don't get crushed completely in third set. They still need some confidence for the other games.

• 2:0 for Russia. This long tournament will show that volleyball is not only one men show, Schmitt is not enough anyway. Canada need better OHs. Equal good 12 players will decide about win this tournament.

• Oh dear, there is really nothing indicating that this team is ready to fight for a medal. 7:2 Brazil again.....

• Oh dear, there is really nothing indicating that this team is ready to fight for a medal. 7:2 Brazil again.....

Don't worry. This long tournament may destroy many favorites, I mention World Cup 2011 in Japan. 2nd place in group will be enough for Germany. You're not going to meet group of death in next round.

• The stats are all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! This new site is HORRIBLE!!
    7x6 in attacks so far for the match Brazil x Germany?! And 45x27 in erros??
    That's impossible.

By the way, I read something about Argentina's match that Conte was the best scorer with 14 scores, but when I opened the P3 pdf, he only had 7 scores.
    Everything is a mess :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: