2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Links for these "pseudo stats" from post-match are just a joke, but checking P-2/P-3 reports I must say that they don't look bad, all looks quite correct, maybe some numbers of running sets (e.g. Travica :lol: ) or in reception look too good to be true, but I can't complain about them. Fortunately they're available :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Oww Cuba! What a pity! You almost had it! I really didnt expect this cuban performance, they just played terrible in the world league: so many mistakes, silly mistakes.
    Gutierrez is such a good defender! He also sets pretty good

• Oww Cuba! What a pity! You almost had it! I really didnt expect this cuban performance, they just played terrible in the world league: so many mistakes, silly mistakes.
    Gutierrez is such a good defender! He also sets pretty good

Gutierrez is quite experienced player. He was with Cuban NT, when they were successful. Only he, OP Rolando Cepeda and MB isbel Mesa didn't escape from Cuba when they played better ^^

• What a game that was! :D Congrats to Suomi and their awesome fans :) They really carried them through, straight to that victory with their great support.

I feel sorry for Cuba, 'cause I was actually rooting for them, too bad they lost it in the end :(

• Kondzio what's wrong with Travica, why people laughing at him when he has good stats and don't believe in it? Even if he could play not in the best club in Europe but in the cosmos it won't be changed. :whistle:

• Gutierrez is quite experienced player. He was with Cuban NT, when they were successful. Only he, OP Rolando Cepeda and MB isbel Mesa didn't escape from Cuba when they played better ^^

Yes. Gutierrez is the most experienced player there. He is 27 yo. If I am not wrong, he was MVP in one Norcerca championship. I dont remember the year. He could be playing in any mayor league. I am surprised by the age average. Just 21! Even less than 4 years ago! :white:

• Kondzio what's wrong with Travica, why people laughing at him when he has good stats and don't believe in it? Even if he could play not in the best club in Europe but in the cosmos it won't be changed. :whistle:

It's just because of his ordinary game, when he should use his teammates more wisely. Even though he has just unbelievable note in running sets...

• are some website on internet where the matches were ulpoaded?

• Very, very green Cuban team. They should've been in the hotel already. Their new coach could've also used the challenge system more wisely, at least to get the Finns distracted for a while, there were two perfect situations he could've used in the tie-break alone. Finland is a very unlucky team in terms of WCH. They missed the previous one four years ago even when they were hosting a qualifier in Tampere. Over the years they have had better coaches, players in better shape, fewer injuries. Now the Oivanen brothers are subs, Esko is no longer the same setter he used to be, Siltala and Kunnari are older. They struggled today and had it not been for their fans they would've probably taken a set only. Anyway, a great match, to me even more entertaining than the tie-break win of USA over Belgium.

• Finland - Cuba was one of the best matches I've seen. Both teams deserve credits for this show :obey: Finnish fighting spirit is awsome, most of teams would surrender @11-17 in 4th set :obey: Tervaportti :obey: he had some bad sets but in tie break he played extraordinary role. Made crucial move by taking one attack and Cuban Block had to cover him as well. That streched their block, Jimenez was lost since that. Still this victory doesnt change thing that Sammelvuo did several tactical mistakes.

• @Yavor

Its true Cubans r unexperienced team but they were overperforming almost entire match except tie break. I watched them in WL and Pan Am Cup and they didnt play single match like today :)

OK, but they have no excuse letting a six-point advantage in the fourth set go. Besides, this is the most important tournament for them, in the WL and the Pan-American Cup they can do whatever they want. Actually, I watched them in Bursa against China and Turkey. They showed the same athleticism with just more mistakes. Now they look more focused and determined.

• Unfortunately, I realize that Shahram mahmudi has an injury and missed the two next game because of his dive in the iran-italy game who is a key player for the iran's team in the front of powerful teams such as usa by today.

• yes :( , on his ankle and the team's doctor said that he is missing the next two game in front of USA and France which is the most important remaining matches for the iranian's team in this pool.

Bummer. What injury did he get?

in