2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• It is very sad the the main opponent of Brazil which could win the title is out before the top 6 phase. I am happy for Iran, but this draw and tournament system robbed USA.

It is very sad the the main opponent of Brazil which could win the title is out before the top 6 phase. I am happy for Iran, but this draw and tournament system robbed USA.

Robbed? They have lost three matches so how come did the system rob them?

• Robbed, being with Poland, Iran, Serbia, France, Argentina and Italy in the same pool.

• Sidão also out due to knee pain. Murilo is heading to the hospital to undergo exams in his thigh.
    Terrible game in terms of injuries for Brazil. :|

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? how did it happen, oh God :white: ;(

• It's just a case of draw - Russia and Brazil didn't have opponents :wavy: Bulgaria and Cuba have not bad ranking, but these teams are too weak. Meanwhile Canada or Germany aren't good enough...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So the same can be said about Italy, Argentina, Serbia.

Yes, but they stood no chance vs Brazil. I don't want to watch predictable final.

• It's just a case of draw - Russia and Brazil didn't have opponents :wavy: Bulgaria and Cuba have not bad ranking, but these teams are too weak. Meanwhile Canada or Germany aren't good enough...

Bulgaria is weak this year. No one could predict the disaster based on previous two years.

• One of the problems of world ranking is that all continental tournaments have the same weight which is ridiculous. Either both Americas should have one tournament, as well Africa with Asia, or Europe should give twice as many points.

• Bulgaria is weak this year. No one could predict the disaster based on previous two years.

Agree, but something should be changed in Bulgaria, the topic is commented here quite widely...

• I don't think like you. Did you remember that Iran beats Brasil 3 times out 5 matches in the world league?

Yes, but they stood no chance vs Brazil. I don't want to watch predictable final.

• I don't think like you. Did you remember that Iran beats Brasil 3 times out 5 matches in the world league?

I meant these three teams. Iran is unknown variable so far, playing on final is different than other games.

• Poland without Winiarski beats france 25-18 in first set. Tillie and N'gapeth are out, Marechal and Tuia are in - it's first set by Tuia in tournament :D but both Marechal and Tuia played in Poland in last season...

• Uffff ! What a victorious spike by Grozer !

• Yeah, I agree with you that American could able to change anything in the next round as they did it in the world league.

I meant these three teams. Iran is unknown variable so far, playing on final is different than other game

• Poland without Winiarski beats france 25-18 in first set. Tillie and N'gapeth are out, Marechal and Tuia are in - it's first set by Tuia in tournament :D but both Marechal and Tuia played in Poland in last season...

Smart by Tillie! They're not playing for anything important and he can't risk his key players getting injured. Look what happened to half of the Brazilian team.

• Germany vs. Canada is actually very entertaining. :teach:

Great defence and big swings from Grozer in the endgame, 28:26 Germany :super:

• Smart by Tillie! They're not playing for anything important and he can't risk his key players getting injured. Look what happened to half of the Brazilian team.

I suppose that Tillie may know about it, so it's good turn by him indeed :thumbup: It's only question of seeding :wavy: