2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• I think it's death group for French.
    For French team easy means worse. For example is match against Australia in final WL.
    Or match against Italy when French led 2-0 and victory was so close.
    But more difficult is better for them. For examlple, they won hard group round and won all important games.

• Thirdly, Russian NT players won't be affected by the spectators. You can always make them angrier but at this level players filter out the background noise very well - there are no likes of Kurek in Russian NT, thanks to God.

The funniest thing here is - more hatred Polish crowd will show to Russian players, more Spirik will enjoy the atmosphere. The game will definitely be nasty and over the top in everything anti-sporting, it can effect negatively other players (even Polish ones maybe), but surely not the crazy Spirik.

• There is not much place for miracles in this world.

it's funny you're refering to our victory as miracle, knowing that we happen to win with you in important matches, including these that determinate madals.

you really should learn some respect or at least some good maners, my friend

but if your player can publicly insult us and our players, maybe showing biceps in Internet is your way to deal :wavy:

• it's funny you're refering to our victory as miracle, knowing that we happen to win with you in important matches, including these that determinate madals.

but if your player can publicly insult us and our players, maybe showing biceps in Internet is your way to deal :wavy:

And you should learn to show respect during the games. It was Polish crowd with their neverending booes and whisles who started all this relay of disrespect, Spirik just took it to another level. So probably you should learn how not to be hypocrite and judge yourself just the way you judge others.

• And you should learn to show respect during the games. It was Polish crowd with their neverending booes and whisles who started all this relay of disrespect, Spirik just took it to another level. So probably you should learn how not to be hypocrite and judge yourself just the way you judge others.

you really didn't expect warm welcome in Poland THIS year, did you? Especially with some of your players politically engaged?

you are booed not only in Poland, and not only during volleyball matches, even on Eurovision. Stop playing the victim :lol:

• you really didn't expect warm welcome in Poland THIS year, did you? Especially with some of your players politically engaged?

you are booed not only in Poland, and not only during volleyball matches, even on Eurovision. Stop playing the victim :lol:

Who do you mean when you say You here? Me? a team of volleyball players? Do they have to do anything with politics? Who of them is politically engaged? I know nothing about it. I don't watch this eurovision sh*t and I never saw Russian sports team being booed anywhere else. Give me a link if you saw it.
    But one thing is surely the truth. Nobody here expected more from the Polish crowd.

• Who do you mean when you say You here? Me? a team of volleyball players? Do they have to do anything with politics? Who of them is politically engaged? I know nothing about it. I don't watch this eurovision sh*t and I never saw Russian sports team being booed anywhere else. Give me a link if you saw it.
    But one thing is surely the truth. Nobody here expected more from the Polish crowd.

yes, your capitan goes regulary to rally in support of Putin and said once as representative of Russian volleyball team that they fully support Putin

I'm not giving you link, because I'm not going to waste my time for searching Internet and pointless discussion. Russian teams/sportsmen were booed multiple times on sport events this year, maybe Russian media didn't say anything about it.

maybe I'm wrong, but being booed by Polish volleyball audience, that usually is VERY polite (even too polite), really means something. But expecting anything else, when vice-president/spiker of Duma threatens openly country you're in and "promises" us military aggression and destroying us out is quite silly

I'm ending this pointless discussion right now.

• Guys, please, play nice :S No place for politics here. Sport and nothing more. I'm a Pole and me as a single would never booed Russian volleyball players because of the political situation. And I think I'm not the only one. But hard to stop thousands of fans. Unfortunately. Actually, I felt quite bad with all this attitude toward Russian players. But I think Spiridonov reacted badly. He literally insulted our whole nation. I know he is the one who doesn't know the rule think before you act. But what happened, happened.

The funniest thing here is - more hatred Polish crowd will show to Russian players, more Spirik will enjoy the atmosphere. The game will definitely be nasty and over the top in everything anti-sporting, it can effect negatively other players (even Polish ones maybe), but surely not the crazy Spirik.

When I cool off after his words I thought he had the intention of unleashing one hell. And then I thought it's the perfect situation for him because such hell is kinda his environment. So he created perfect conditions for himself. But. Our team is not the one without devil horns too. If no reason I would never wish no one to meet pissed Kubiak at the net. And I think Spirik kinda deserved full meeting with all the atractions connected with this :whistle: Nothing personal, I like Sborna, Dima is one of my fav players. But I'm not forgiving toward Spiridonov any longer.

• I also wonder how so many user think france beat germany ,i guess this is a perfect group for german team and they can win all of their matches.They know they r now so close to get a medal and i believe they will try their best to do it.Go germany :super:

And for poland-russia case we all know that polishs generally dont like russians cause of horrible things in the history so no need to be so polite.No one has to love somebody :whistle:

• I think it's death group for French.
    For French team easy means worse. For example is match against Australia in final WL.
    Or match against Italy when French led 2-0 and victory was so close.
    But more difficult is better for them. For examlple, they won hard group round and won all important games.

Actually, what you say makes sense ! Even against Puerto Rico, French players didn't play their best volleyball, they hate to play in a false rythme, they need to be kept under pressure constantly, that's why they have been better against strong teams rather than against weaker teams.
    But this is 3rd round, stakes are higher, and France is close to what they announced before starting this world championship : a place in the final four.
    Plus, Germany doesn't look weak to me at all :-) Laurent Tillie has been cautious in his speech when talking about Germany in the media ... He's not the kind of guy who looks down on any team.

• it's funny you're refering to our victory as miracle, knowing that we happen to win with you in important matches, including these that determinate madals.

To avoid any further confrontation, especially caused by a wrong reason, I think he referred to the Muserskiy case and that there is no chance to see him score 30+ points as an opposite. You misinterpreted what he actually said.

Anyway, let's not involve politics.

• Guys, please, play nice :S No place for politics here. Sport and nothing more. I'm a Pole and me as a single would never booed Russian volleyball players because of the political situation. And I think I'm not the only one. But hard to stop thousands of fans. Unfortunately. Actually, I felt quite bad with all this attitude toward Russian players. But I think Spiridonov reacted badly. He literally insulted our whole nation. I know he is the one who doesn't know the rule think before you act. But what happened, happened.
    When I cool off after his words I thought he had the intention of unleashing one hell. And then I thought it's the perfect situation for him because such hell is kinda his environment. So he created perfect conditions for himself. But. Our team is not the one without devil horns too. If no reason I would never wish no one to meet pissed Kubiak at the net. And I think Spirik kinda deserved full meeting with all the atractions connected with this :whistle: Nothing personal, I like Sborna, Dima is one of my fav players. But I'm not forgiving toward Spiridonov any longer.

Thank you for writing all this, really! :drink: I agree with everything you wrote and I just hope that the best team will win and common sence will prevail in life and in sports.

• that's why they have been better against strong teams rather than against weaker teams.

Then it is going to be an interesting match tonight, because Germany recently played better against "weaker" teams and rather collapsed against the better ones 8)
    Seriously i have no clue about tonights outcome. Lets play the game and we'll be smarter afterwards :box:

• Shit. Nowakowski in starting six. Have to say, Antiga is crazy. Having Nowakowski on the other side, Lucas will have enough time to attack, dance to Ai se eu te pego, play the flute and hug every single Brazilian on the court while our high-jumping MB will be half-way to block his attack :aww:

Thank you for writing all this, really! :drink: I agree with everything you wrote and I just hope that the best team will win and common sence will prevail in life and in sports.

We're all good :drink:

• would you please upload it on youtube. i cant dowload the link.

I think you have to be signed first to be able to download the file. If you use google chrome, it translates you the page automatically if you don't understand russian. For me it works that way at least.