2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Brazil's playing kinda weird, I mean (not so) bad but it still allows them to crush Poland.
    And it looks like Antiga favors Nowakowski, I have no patience for this guy, he should never be a starter in this tournament again.

Brazil is very beatable without Murilo's reception, but Poland's reception is not better today.

• Visotto is the 212cm Giba :D

• Congrats to France, very well deserved victory. :thumbup:

I am slightly disappointed, but ok, that seems to be the reality. No need to talk about a medal anymore. The overall level just is not good enough...

• Congrats to France, very well deserved victory. :thumbup:

I am slightly disappointed, but ok, that seems to be the reality. No need to talk about a medal anymore. The overall level just is not good enough...

That was so northern Europe of you :thumbsup:

• Brazil were doing well until Rezende's emotional outburst for no reason - he once again costt his team concentration and momentum - they've lost it since then. How many matches he has cost them because of this....

Visotto nowhere near his best year in 2010 - Bruno is actually being very careful when to set to him because he is a liability. At least Lipe picked up his attacking game. Bruno not really playing as well in this match....

• Visotto's best time was when his club was Trento where they train double hours with the ball. BTW what happens, why is Poland leading, I can't watch right now?

• That's more like it. Poland's all pumped up, hopefully they don't choke in the tiebreak.

Edit: And no Nowakowski this time :obey:

• 7-2 :whistle:

Edit: 7-5.... :roll:

9-8 :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• what nerves, but they won it 8o :cheesy: :dance4: Wlazły saved it :thumbsup: key points in the end ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland's win makes thing interesting in this pool. What happens then if Brazil wins against Russia and Russia wins vs Poland. Who qualifies?

• Poland deserved the win. They took their chances - believed in themselves and continued to play well when they had momentum. Deserved victory. Rezende will rue his outburst when his team were leading by two points in the 4th set - it all went downhill from there on - he needs to take responsibility for this loss. They were playing well when they were ahead - he gave them unnecessary pressure.

Good opportunity for Russia - They just need to push Brazil to 5 sets and then play their highest level against Poland, which should be enough to secure a spot in the finals. Shame on you Rezende.