2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Polish team was way better all tournament long. so everything is totally deserved. Poland - Brazil final would probably have more drama than ever, but I like the French team very much and want to see them in the final.

• Wlazly has 17 points in attack and the next scorer has only 3??!! Or ate the live stats wrong?!

• I didn't believe in you guys and you made it! Still don't know how the hell that happened but nevermind!

THANK YOU!

• Wlazly has 17 points in attack and the next scorer has only 3??!! Or ate the live stats wrong?!

We should wait for P-2 report, so far from this site: Wlazły 17/25 8o but rest: Nowakowski 3/6, Winiarski 2/5. Mika 2/14 :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Livescore claims that Savin got injured ?( meanwhile on Polish side Winiarski got rest and Kubiak replaced him :wavy:

• We should wait for P-2 report, so far from this site: Wlazły 17/25 8o but rest: Nowakowski 3/6, Winiarski 2/5. Mika 2/14 :whistle:

He seems to have turned on some kind of beast mode in that last phase. Just hope it will last till the final because it's not normal.

• He seems to have turned on some kind of beast mode in that last phase. Just hope it will last till the final because it's not normal.

That's Wlazły all we want to see, with brilliant efficiency :thumbsup: back on top, I hope he can deal with it two games more :roll:

• That's Wlazły all we want to see, with brilliant efficiency :thumbsup: back on top, I hope he can deal with it two games more :roll:

I'm just afraid it's a purple patch and not his regular level. But whatevs, if he manages to win us the final then who cares ;) Just hope his strength & luck won't run out sooner, because it's possible. The next few days will be pretty intense.

• OK, Poland is trying now to avoid Germany in the semis. Understandable..... :thumbsup:

• I know Poles have already done their job, but I wish they could pull themselves back together and took the victoty. Really.

• Meanwhile Iran took the 3rd set :) 25-22,

And they're leading in the 4th one 12-7 with Mahdavi, Mahmoudi, Ebadipour and Fayazi on the court :) It's the first match for Fayazi on this tournament. He hasn't been given many chances to play, if any at all.

• Wlazly putting all other opposites in his pocket this championship. Over 60% vs both Brazil and Russia! :bump:

I want to thank to Poland and Russia for the high quality of this match and the lack of misbehaviour so far :)

• Did Poland make any pipes today? It's like Bratoev is setting :what:

• Semifinals:
    Poland - Germany
    France - Brazil

according to FIVB Wlazły even during 5th set had 26/40 spikes what gives 65% :obey:

• France is the team Brazil fears the most - they can beat them in their own game - defense.

Congratulations to Poland! Go and win that final! After all, we always beat the future champions :D