2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• 4th consecutive loss in a final game. OG 2012, WL 2013/2014, WCH. What's even the point anymore.
    Anyway, congrats to Poland. ^^ Enjoy it, guys.

I think the main reasons are:

1) the team underperformed on serve.
    2) Rezende didn't have a clue what to do with Mika (he is often caught off-guard by one player, not only Muserskiy and Mika).
    3) Vissotto was on the court only physically.
    4) Mario Jr underperformed.

Mario Jr performed as he can. Brazil needs better libero.

• I think the main reasons are:

1) the team underperformed on serve.
    2) Rezende didn't have a clue what to do with Mika (he is often caught off-guard by one player, not only Muserskiy and Mika).
    3) Vissotto was on the court only physically.
    4) Mario Jr underperformed.

The new Brazilian defence libero Felipe was quite unimpressive as well. It is a complex discussion. Perhaps tomorrow and the days after we'll discuss it more ;)

• Volleyland became World Champion, there wasnt better place for that than Spodek.

Totally agree.

There is no better place in the world for such a tournament than Poland.

I watched Belgian TV and the commentators said: we have been in Japan, in Brazil...good atmosphere...but Poland is simply the best.

Great halls, great fans, great organisation, great broadcast (Polsat) and great TEAM :P :P :P

DZIEKUJE POLSKA :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Congrats to Poland! Sincerely I didn't expect it after the first set, they managed to change the match! My MVP/surprise is Mika, such a concrete game by him in reception, attack and serve!

Brazil made too many mistakes on serve, collecting very little from it. Lukas, after a great first set, didn't show the same things in the other ones with the blocking, Lucarelli looked afraid to kill important balls! Vissotto wasn't positive, as often during this WCH!

Again, CONGRATULAITONS POLAND!

• Right..this organization, these halls and the public deserved the gold, as well as the team for what they've shown. No better place to celebrate than the Spodek hall!

• Mika !!! Where will he play next season ???

• OH1: Lucarelli

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• OH2: Murilo

• MB1: Marcus Böhme

• MB2: Karol Kłos

• L: Jenia Grebennikov

• S: Lukas Kampa...

• Mika's final performance can only be compared to Jaque's Olympic final performance. :obey:
    And also big congrats to Antiga for his Kurek decision. He is the biggest winner today.
    As for Brazil, I still think it was Lucarelli's performance that let them down.It shows Lucarelli isn't ready to lead .

• OP: Mariusz Wlazły

• MVP: Mariusz Wlazły