Servus from Austria

• Hallo Stefan,

Herzlich wilkommen im Forum :wavy: :drink:

• Hi!!!
    Welcome to the forum!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Hi Stivi, enjoy your stay :win:

• hi there

i am Benjamin from Hong Kong

i will study in Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz in 2012 ( as exchange student)

• hi there

i am Benjamin from Hong Kong

i will study in Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz in 2012 ( as exchange student)

Hi, Benjamin :wavy:
    I like your name. It reminds me a movie about Benjamin Button. Or a cartoon about an elephant named Benjamin.
    And I like Martino in your list of favorites. He's... special guy :lol:

• Hi, Benjamin :wavy:
    I like your name. It reminds me a movie about Benjamin Button. Or a cartoon about an elephant named Benjamin.
    And I like Martino in your list of favorites. He's... special guy :lol:

hehe the name Benjamin always reminds me Benjamin Franklin when heard :lol: btw my name is Bünyamin(Benjamin) too :lol:

• hey everyone

haha...it is really true..because of my english name Benjamin...i was assigned to read the short story Benjamin Button as my literature paper

by the way...it is not my first time to europe ..i have been to europe several times before

i am a volleyball team member in my university team....but i am just 1.7m tall ...i am a server + receiver or 2nd libero

i really hope i can have more fun in volleyball...to watch more games, to see and chase some volleyball players....whatever

• It doesn't really matter if you have a big heart for what you do ^^ I love liberos. People on this position maybe are smaller then rest of the team but I found them generally very fast, dynamic and smart.

• thanks bella

your words are touching ~ haha

i love volleyball since i was a child...but there was not volleyball at my junior or secondary school

and i start to receive formal and intensive training when interred to university ( that means last year)

i will keep it up and hopefully i can find someone to play volleyball with in europe

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.