hi from italy

• hi everybody, i'm elisa from italy! i'm 25, and i'm into volleyball since when i was born. i've been playing for a while too, but i had to stop because of a knee injury. now i'd love to start playing again, but i'm still trying to find out some time to do it... btw i watch all the matches i can, both of females (i'm from novara) and males, as i love this sport with all my heart.
    i've been knowing this site since some months (maybe a year), but i never really got the chance (the courage, maybe) to register and introduce myself... but now, here i am. hello again!
    see ya around here (:

• Ciao Elisa! Always a pleasure to welcome a new Italian user here!
    I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, it's a really great place for volleyball addicts! :)
    Do you prefer female volleyball more or male? Or maybe you're trying to follow both?

Enjoy! Kisses from Poland :drink:

• Ciao Elisa!!!
    Benvenuta nel forum!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Buongiorno principessa! Even though it's more appropriate to say Buonasera, senorita! at this time of the day :lol:
    Have a nice time here! :drink:

• aww! ciao!
    thanks a lot for all the nice welcome messages, it's my pleasure to know you all! :wavy:

Ciao Elisa! Always a pleasure to welcome a new Italian user here!
    I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, it's a really great place for volleyball addicts! :)
    Do you prefer female volleyball more or male? Or maybe you're trying to follow both?

Enjoy! Kisses from Poland :drink:

i'm trying to follow both, but i must admit that i'm a little more fond of male volleyball... :D

• i'm trying to follow both, but i must admit that i'm a little more fond of male volleyball... :D

:D :thumbsup: High five Elisa!!! :drink: So we're in the same club :D

• Ciao! :wavy:

Since I know a couple of Italian girls from here it's always a pleasure to welcome another one. I hope you join us in some discussions and if you follow male volleyball you can find out that these topics usually burn as hell. I warn you that the forum is full of admirers of Italian players :D and not only Italian, ofc :P

So tell us sth more about yourself. Which teams do you support and which players? Who is your favourite? Who is your childhood idol? (since I know you follow volleyball from early childhood).

Open up, write a lot and enjoy your stay here! 'Cause this forum is a real paradise for volley addicts and has many fantastic people you can get to know ;)

Greetings from Poland :flower:

• Benvenuta!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• grazie! :D

thanks a lot bella!i'm sure i will enjoy a lot staying here :D

btw right now i support the asystel team and the female italian nt;

but as i told before, i'm a little more into male volleyball, so.... i'd say obviously the italian nt, a little bit of france nt (because i have a thing for everything that comes from france :P ) and also, i'm really impressed by the argentina nt: they're so young and talented, i'm curious to see them in a few years! all my support goes also to trentino volley, they are an amazing team, with great players.

aaaaand.... yes, everything started when i was a little baby: my father made me watch some matches with him (he likes volleyball too, he has been playing a little as well, but not at great levels, so don't worry ;) ) and so it came naturally for me to get "involved" in this sport.

anyway, my childhood idols were samuele papi and andrea giani 8) but i remember i was a supporter of the alpitour cuneo at that time... and after that, i followed papi and started to support sisley treviso haha!

btw i have to say that growing up i started to really love setters (maybe because i've been playing as a setter too).... and my greatest idol is grbic :obey:

if anyone has other questions, please ask! i'm not so good at talking :rose:

• Welcome to the forum :wavy:
    It is always nice to have such great fan of the game in our forum family :win:
    Enjoy your time here!
    Greetings from Bulgaria, too! :flower:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Don't be so shy, you can't be not good at talking. It's just impossible. You'll see what will happen soon, when World Cup starts. We unleash a little hell here :D

Oh, so we have another admirer of Argentinians. Yep, these guys do a lot of buzz around and impress many of us, lately :P I enjoy watching them, too. As well as the French. Now French NT isn't the same for me, 'cause I'm a big fan of Antiga and Henno. But I still love this team.

So as a Pole can I ask you if you enjoy some guy or girl from my country?

• :D Yes, we're definitely from the same club :D High five again!

that's too awesome, high five back!!! :drink:

Welcome to the forum :wavy:
    It is always nice to have such great fan of the game in our forum family :win:
    Enjoy your time here!
    Greetings from Bulgaria, too! :flower:

thanks to you as well! :D

Don't be so shy, you can't be not good at talking. It's just impossible. You'll see what will happen soon, when World Cup starts. We unleash a little hell here :D

Oh, so we have another admirer of Argentinians. Yep, these guys do a lot of buzz around and impress many of us, lately :P I enjoy watching them, too. As well as the French. Now French NT isn't the same for me, 'cause I'm a big fan of Antiga and Henno. But I still love this team.

So as a Pole can I ask you if you enjoy some guy or girl from my country?

i totally agree, antiga and henno are a big loss for the french nt, as well as not having samica at his best... i think he's a good player.

and sure, i really like poland nt: i think kubiak, kurek and bartman are really good players (but i kind of missed seeing people like wlazly and winiarski lately); as for the girls, i have very good memories of skowronska in novara, for example....

i have to say that one day i'd love to see a volleyball match in poland, it seems to be amazing 8o

• Kubiak, Kurek, Bartman....like a holy trinity of Andrea's team :roll: Good choices, girl :D

Oh, feel invited! That's ture, every match in Poland is like a spectacle, it's definitely worth to taste this amazing atmosphere! :drink:

• From what I know you also have nice audience making a nice atmosphere in Italy ;) Anyway, you're always welcome here, in Poland :drink:
    And about Winiarski... He came back to NT. You can watch him on WC. If only mister Jacek won't kill him earlier. As well as Kurek.
    Samik now plays pretty good in our league so if he keeps like that he could be again helpful for his team :roll:

• Oh, feel invited! That's ture, every match in Poland is like a spectacle, it's definitely worth to taste this amazing atmosphere! :drink:

awww!! sure thanks, i probably will come one day, i'm too curious to taste all of that! :D and moreover, i promised to make a poland trip to many people living there haha, so probably one day i will :D (can i say i'm also curious to visit your country? it must be really amazing for what i've been told...)

From what I know you also have nice audience making a nice atmosphere in Italy ;) Anyway, you're always welcome here, in Poland :drink:
    And about Winiarski... He came back to NT. You can watch him on WC. If only mister Jacek won't kill him earlier. As well as Kurek.
    Samik now plays pretty good in our league so if he keeps like that he could be again helpful for his team :roll:

oh well, we have a nice audience mostly for big matches... usually, for what i've seen, in poland it's way better ;) or at least, it seems really better...

winiarski... yes, i've seen his name on the list and i've been suprised to see him back, but nicely surprised i have to say... i don't know how is he playing in skra lately, but i'm curious to see him again in the nt.

i'm really glad to hear that samik is playing better! what about rouzier and the other french guys? pujol? kapfer? i've seen a match between their two teams few weeks ago... as soon as i'll have more time next days, i'll read the plusliga's thread, i promise :D