hi from italy

• winiarski... yes, i've seen his name on the list and i've been suprised to see him back, but nicely surprised i have to say... i don't know how is he playing in skra lately, but i'm curious to see him again in the nt.

i'm really glad to hear that samik is playing better! what about rouzier and the other french guys? pujol? kapfer? i've seen a match between their two teams few weeks ago... as soon as i'll have more time next days, i'll read the plusliga's thread, i promise :D

Winiarski is my hero, lately, 'cause he plays with broken finger. I hope everything we'll be alright with his finger on World Cup 'cause many people count on him to help the team. Tomorrow it's gonna be a big fight, I hope it will be big at least. Jastrzębski Węgiel vs Skra. It's worth to see it.

Samik is playing better and better. Yesterday in match with Delecta Bydgoszcz he received the MVP award. Pierre is for me a pure essence on the court :roll: His team wins almost everything, lately. And Pierre, the same as Samik, won the MVP award yesterday :D So French guys are on fire. Antonin and Xavier too. Antonin sometimes plays unevenly, he has better and worse moments in one match. But he still scores more than 20 points in one match. So he is a big support for ZAKSA.

You'll be welcome in Plusliga thread. But I must warn you that if we start to talk we can't end :D

• Hi Elisa! Welcome to our little volleyball home (:

thanks a lot!

Winiarski is my hero, lately, 'cause he plays with broken finger. I hope everything we'll be alright with his finger on World Cup 'cause many people count on him to help the team. Tomorrow it's gonna be a big fight, I hope it will be big at least. Jastrzębski Węgiel vs Skra. It's worth to see it.

Samik is playing better and better. Yesterday in match with Delecta Bydgoszcz he received the MVP award. Pierre is for me a pure essence on the court :roll: His team wins almost everything, lately. And Pierre, the same as Samik, won the MVP award yesterday :D So French guys are on fire. Antonin and Xavier too. Antonin sometimes plays unevenly, he has better and worse moments in one match. But he still scores more than 20 points in one match. So he is a big support for ZAKSA.

You'll be welcome in Plusliga thread. But I must warn you that if we start to talk we can't end :D

such a great player winiarski is..... hope he will be fine for the world cup! sadly i couldn't see the match today :/ i'm sure it has been great!

glad to know that the french guys are doing good! and mostly, i'm glad for pierre, he deserves a nice season to try to get back on high levels and hopefully this will be the right one