Does anyone have middle name?

• I do :lol: My parents gave me 3 names :lol: It's Emil Niklas Oliver. (Niklas is Scandinavian version of Nicolas...in Italian it could be Nicola I suppose) My dad found Emil very nice and simple name, on the other hand My mom wasn't satisfied at all with it, That's why I got 3 names.
    In Sweden, It's pretty common that people have 2 or 3 names. For instance, even my older sister has 2 names. but everyone calls her "Saskia" (not Hippe :thumbsup: )

What about you guys? as far as I read on some books, Asian parents don't give middle name to their children. I don't know the proper reason...They just don't.

Let's bring an example, Kozuch's names are Margareta Anna. Therefore Anna must be her middle name :thumbup:

Tell me, everyone. What is your middle name? Don't be shy. Yours can't be as ugly as mine :rolll:

• I dont have but if you mentioned Kozuch, in Poland its quite usual - just take girls - Katarzyna Ewa Skowronska, Magdalena Joanna Sliwa, Anna Barbara Podolec, Milena Maria Sadurek, Malgorzata Barbara Glinka, Milena Maria Rosner and so on :lol:

• In Bulgaria everyone has a middle name.
    in Brazil not everyone has a middle name. Because when you have six names, which is the middle - the third or the fourth ? :lol:

• Well. I don't have a second name, but third - yes :) It's Weronika(in english spelling - Veronica).
    About this second name is a quite long storry. When I was born, my parents had to call me quickly. After a long conversation about first name, they forgot about second. And that's why people call me 'weird' when I say, that I don't have it :D I don't know, what is wrong with not having the second name.

• I don't know, what is wrong with not having the second name.

Yeah, I don't know as well :D I'm in the club with you Aga. I don't have middle name, and it feels cool :D
    My parents have probably thought that my first name is so awesome (even though it's common :roll: ), so there is no need to give me a second name :D

I dunno if it counts, but I had to choose my name for my confirmation (?)...and it's...Małgorzata. I have no idea why Małgorzata....I just chose Małgorzata, I don't even like it so much :rolll:

• Nice topic :)
    I don't have second or middle name. My parents didn't give me it, I have first name - Piotr (Peter) and "third name" from christianity confirmation - Patryk (Patrick).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• ok, so my confirmation name is Michal, I didnt suppose its counted too :lol:

• Hello everybody, my name is Ewelina Krystyna Melania (Eveline Christina Melanie) :D

I don't like my first name. I hate my second name (I have it because my both grandmas are Krystyna). I adore my third name 'cause I chose it myself. On my christianity confirmation. And I chose such name to piss our priest - the story of it is like that in my church priests prohibited to choose new names because in past people chose "weird names" as priests explained us. We had our first names for christianity confirmation except some people who's names weren't saint. And mine wasn't. So I chose Melanie to bring "weird names" back :D

• Emil, you suppore well. Nicola is the italian version XD I have one name and I like it a lot :D :roll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I dont have but if you mentioned Kozuch, in Poland its quite usual - just take girls - Katarzyna Ewa Skowronska, Magdalena Joanna Sliwa, Anna Barbara Podolec, Milena Maria Sadurek, Malgorzata Barbara Glinka, Milena Maria Rosner and so on :lol:

Hahaha, Radecka and Rosner have the same names. They must be... :roll:

• In Bulgaria everyone has a middle name.
    in Brazil not everyone has a middle name. Because when you have six names, which is the middle - the third or the fourth ? :lol:

:lol: Good point!

Indeed here in Brazil we have very big complete names..hehehehe cause we carry the family names, from mom and dads sides. Some people has second names, usually after Ana, João, Maria...that are very commom names in Brazil.

I have just one first name, but my completely name is kind of big, definetly not usual in Europe...Joana de Mello Silvestre Santos. ^^ (de Mello comes from my mom's family side, and the Silvestre Santos from my dad's family)

From Brazil NT, not much people know but there are some cases of second names...Paula is Paula Renata...Juciely is Juciely Cristina

• I have got only first name aswell after 2000's years,people started to give two names to their babies and it became a very popular thing in Turkey.Now almost %80-90 of children got double names in Turkey.

I have just one first name, but my completely name is kind of big, definetly not usual in Europe...Joana de Mello Silvestre Santos. ^^ (de Mello comes from my mom's family side, and the Silvestre Santos from my dad's family)

From Brazil NT, not much people know but there are some cases of second names...Paula is Paula Renata...Juciely is Juciely Cristina

Your complete name sounds very good Joana :win: What about Fofao's name? It was something like Fofao Rogerio Helia De Souza Pinto... :white: (I hope it doesn't go to infinite :rolll: )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• @ starnight

Fofaos name is different, She got the name Fofao because there was an brasilian cartoon and the main figure had cheeks like her, so the coach gave her that name

• Hello everybody, my name is Ewelina Krystyna Melania (Eveline Christina Melanie) :D

I don't like my first name. I hate my second name (I have it because my both grandmas are Krystyna). I adore my third name 'cause I chose it myself. On my christianity confirmation. And I chose such name to piss our priest - the story of it is like that in my church priests prohibited to choose new names because in past people chose "weird names" as priests explained us. We had our first names for christianity confirmation except some people who's names weren't saint. And mine wasn't. So I chose Melanie to bring "weird names" back :D

bella, this was also my story !!! :) I wanted to be Andrej as my confirmation name, but theres no saint Andrej, so I have to choose Michal :) but that Melanie is great!!

• bella, this was also my story !!! :) I wanted to be Andrej as my confirmation name, but theres no saint Andrej, so I have to choose Michal :) but that Melanie is great!!

Andrej is a great name :thumbup:

Talking about confirmation names. I chose a very dull name, but my friend, well...he smashed every competition, he chose Pankracy :what:

• Andrej is a great name :thumbup:

Talking about confirmation names. I chose a very dull name, but my friend, well...he smashed every competition, he chose Pankracy :what:

Thanks, I know its great name, but unfortunately... :(

• Chinese don't have middle names, our names have 2~4 characters
    btw, speaking of players' middle names, after reading details about Maggie and Polish girls, I checked out wikipedia and found these names:

Bartosz Kamil Kurek
    Zbigniew Andrzej Bartman
    Pawel Lech Zagumny
    Marcin Rafal Mozdzonek (wow, remind me of Rafael Nadal)

So, is there interesting one among these guys' middle names?

btw, I'm wondering whether middle names are usually used, because I heard a story said when you call someone with his middle name, he may not realize he was called. Is that real?