• She is only 20(born in December in 1990) but already completed, just needs to gain experiences. For Now, She's not well known as much as Cardullo,Sano,Sykora and Tzscherlich but very soon, She's gonna be a superstar. I'm not saying this as a big fan of her, It's just gonna be true. Just see how she plays at WC 2011.

It's always fun watching her performance. Go, Lenka! :super:

Name - Lenka Dürr
    Birthday - 10, December, 1990
    Hometown - Memmingen, Germany
    Height - 171cm
    Position - Libero
    Current Club - Rote Raben Vilsbiburg (German Bundesliga)

• Couldn´t agree more :) By the way, the small picture was taken by me, it´s from my private collection. I´ve uploaded it on wikipedia, i guess that´s where you got it from. Great honor to know Lenka.

• Couldn´t agree more :) By the way, the small picture was taken by me, it´s from my private collection. I´ve uploaded it on wikipedia, i guess that´s where you got it from. Great honor to know Lenka.

Haha, Yes. That's where I got this picture from! Thanks for this great pic, Raven! :super:

• Happy birthday Lenka :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Guys,

a local newspaper is looking for the "sportsperson of the year".
    Lenka is also nominated. Please vote for her.

http://www.wochenblatt.de/nach…ub-Sportlerin;art67,82132

Please click on the link above. If you scroll down, you´ll find two links. Each will lead you to the voting.
    Then click on "abstimmen" right to Lenka´s pic. A new page opens. Type in the solution below the text under the picture and click on "Stimme abgeben"

I would like to ask you to vote for her, even if you´re not a fan. Let´s show everyone, that "our" sport is no. 1!

Thanks, everyone!