Hello from Italy! :D

• Hello to everybody! :drink:

I'm Nico, I come from Italy but I'm a fan of the whole european volleyball

I hope that we will enjoy together, and sorry for my bad english! It's still under costruction :whistle:

• Ciao Nico!!!! :wavy: :wavy:
    Benvenuto nel forum!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Benvenuto Nico!

The forum is full of italians XD Olèèè

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ciao magnifico :wavy:
    When I looked first at your nickname I read it as "magnifico" not "magicnico" :D I'm stupid, I know. But after today's not pleasant morning I have rather poor sense of humour. Ok, I keep talking too much in spite of everything :aww:
    Let's get straight to the point before I litter this thread with too many "blah blah blah" things. Welcome on the best volleyball forum ever, Nico! Be sure you'll enjoy your stay. I send to you a special warm welcome 'cause I can see that you're supporter of Jastrzębski so high five! :heart: Kisses to you from a little bit sad Poland today. Hope we'll talk one day when I will be in better mood. 'Cause as you see I'm talking crap. Sorry for that! Let this not discourage you. Here is so many fantastic people. I had a big pleasure to meet some of your how nice fellow countrymen.
    Ok, I should stop now... Enjoy your time here!

• Ciao magnifico :wavy:
    When I looked first at your nickname I read it as "magnifico" not "magicnico" :D I'm stupid, I know. But after today's not pleasant morning I have rather poor sense of humour. Ok, I keep talking too much in spite of everything :aww:
    Let's get straight to the point before I litter this thread with too many "blah blah blah" things. Welcome on the best volleyball forum ever, Nico! Be sure you'll enjoy your stay. I send to you a special warm welcome 'cause I can see that you're supporter of Jastrzębski so high five! :heart: Kisses to you from a little bit sad Poland today. Hope we'll talk one day when I will be in better mood. 'Cause as you see I'm talking crap. Sorry for that! Let this not discourage you. Here is so many fantastic people. I had a big pleasure to meet some of your how nice fellow countrymen.
    Ok, I should stop now... Enjoy your time here!

Oh, you seem so crazy bella! indeed also 'magnifico' as name is not bad :lol:
    And don't worry because I'm sure that at the end of the World League, we will celebrate together the qualification of Italy and Poland, or at least I hope so :olympia:

• Oh, you seem so crazy bella! indeed also 'magnifico' as name is not bad :lol:
    And don't worry because I'm sure that at the end of the World League, we will celebrate together the qualification of Italy and Poland, or at least I hope so :olympia:

I'll take it as a compliment :D

You had World Cup on your mind, right? 'Cause after World League I can say I already celebrated A LOT. Actually, I'm celebrating for today 'cause why not? Which I can't say about Italians. But, wait a minute... You beated us on WL finals. And ECh were lucky for you and not only because you beated us again. So I hope I'll keep my celebrating mood at the end of this killing tournament and I have nothing against celebrating with you, Italians :drink:
    You began "kicking-out-Brazilians-from-the-competition" so we're going to keep it up like that very soon :super:

• Hi, Nico. Enjoy your time here.
    Actually I really like your name, because one of my favourite tennis players is Nicolas Almagro of Espana and everyone calls him Nico in another tennis bbs. So this name is quite familiar to me. :lol:

• I'll take it as a compliment :D

You had World Cup on your mind, right? 'Cause after World League I can say I already celebrated A LOT. Actually, I'm celebrating for today 'cause why not? Which I can't say about Italians. But, wait a minute... You beated us on WL finals. And ECh were lucky for you and not only because you beated us again. So I hope I'll keep my celebrating mood at the end of this killing tournament and I have nothing against celebrating with you, Italians :drink:
    You began "kicking-out-Brazilians-from-the-competition" so we're going to keep it up like that very soon :super:

It's a compliment, I'm also crazy so I like crazy people! :lol:
    Oh fuck, I mean World Cup but it was too late last night and I had just returned from a night out with my friends so :drink: :drink:

• Ciao Nico :) enjoy your stay