Who is the richest male volley player and female volley player

• I don't know who is richest in money, but Todor Aleksiev is surely the richest in love and admiration. He has sooooooo many fans :cheesy:

• sure he is not my list :rolll: too

Stop joking because his lawyer raylight will come and show you highlights against Kyrgyzstan and American Samoa to prove that he is one of the best players in the world :lol:

JK, end :offtopic:

I found in Google that Gilberto Godoy Filho is the highest paid professional volleyball player. He made 9 million dollars over the course of 3 years. . That was written on June 24 2010.

• Stop joking because his lawyer raylight will come and show you highlights against Kyrgyzstan and American Samoa to prove that he is one of the best players in the world :lol:

JK, end :offtopic:

I found in Google that Gilberto Godoy Filho is the highest paid professional volleyball player. He made 9 million dollars over the course of 3 years. . That was written on June 24 2010.

really? :thumbsup:

• I think richest is Milijkovic, long career with top teams. And if it is true, it is deserved.

:offtopic: About Alexiev, I didn't see counter-arguments to mine, the one lost the argument turns to jokes ;)

P.S. No offense taken ^^

• Font: http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogo…-com-cerca-de-r2-milhoes/

translate:

Dante is coming out of Russia for between R$ 1,8 million and R$ 2 million for a one year contract in the RJX (Rio de Janeiro). He will the highest paid player in Brazil and one of the highest salaries in the volleyball world. The friendship with businessman Eike Batista should be taken into account, since Eike Dante wanted to be the 'flagship' of the team.

Giba is not far behind. The SKY / Cimed the athlete pays R$ 1,5 million year. Giba is the third season with the Sky and was returning home to Dante, the highest salary of the national volleyball.

Ricardinho (Volei Futuro - Araçatuba-]SP) is the third in the list of celebrities. He signed for 2 years and R$ 1 million season.

exchange: 1 R$ = 1,8 U$

Tay

• thanks

• Well I know from well informed russian source that Dante earned only about 400-500 k $ in Dinamo Moscow not more than 1 milllion. Even Cleyton Stanley and Lloy Ball earned 750.000 and 1 milion $ per year during season 2007/2008 when they won CL. I mean $ because in Russia they pay in dollars not in euros. Russian players earn more because native players always earn more especiall with this limit. In mean time there was a financial crisis when clubs budgets drop about 10 to 15 % so rather no extra money was avalaible.
    I must remind you that some years ago Dante was closed to AZS Olsztyn and that was a matter of about 50.000 dollars to join that team. And Olsztyn was a recheast club in Poland but wages in Poland were much lower than now when best polish players earn more than 250.000 euro per year which means about 350.000 dollars.
    So no offence but most of you overrate wages in Russia a lot.

• Well I know from well informed russian source that Dante earned only about 400-500 k $ in Dinamo Moscow not more than 1 milllion. Even Cleyton Stanley and Lloy Ball earned 750.000 and 1 milion $ per year during season 2007/2008 when they won CL. I mean $ because in Russia they pay in dollars not in euros. Russian players earn more because native players always earn more especiall with this limit. In mean time there was a financial crisis when clubs budgets drop about 10 to 15 % so rather no extra money was avalaible.
    I must remind you that some years ago Dante was closed to AZS Olsztyn and that was a matter of about 50.000 dollars to join that team. And Olsztyn was a recheast club in Poland but wages in Poland were much lower than now when best polish players earn more than 250.000 euro per year which means about 350.000 dollars.
    So no offence but most of you overrate wages in Russia a lot.

What about kaziyski and Osmany juanturena ? in my heart they are the best OH