UEFA Euro 2012 Poland & Ukraine

• Refs doing the ''job'' on EURO..shameful

In this situation it was offside, but when this referee didn't show offside, then goal should be confirmed and it should be tie, in this moment Ukraine could have fought more for beneficial result.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• No difference but last goal for Ukrainians on this tournament would look better than no goal. For better ending. Especially that they played with bigger heart, imo. Just lacked a bit of luck...

Fair comment... it's always nice to see the hosts do well

• Quaterfinals are going to be veeeery interesting. Of course, in CZE-POR and GER-GRE everything looks easy to predict, but in FRA-SPA and ITA-ENG it's tough to say something. I think Portugal and Germany(with Ozil :rose: ) will advance, Spain, 'cause France doesn't play fantastic on this tournament. In ITA-ENG I won't even try to predict, 'cause both teams play very similar(which is AVERAGE).

• Italy is stronger than England but it doesn't mean anything

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Italy stronger than England? We will see!

I think that for the first time on this tournament I will cheer for Portugal...

• Portugal!! :dance6: :dance6:

Desrved victory :thumbup:

• Italy - England will be 0:0 ...and Italy will advance in the Shootout. :whistle:

Buffon :rose:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I don't know how many times I have hit myself while watching CR7 :aww: but he finally made it and put the ball IN :D Congrats for Portuguese and now let's go Germans. Eat Greeks.

Gigi Buffon is still on fire. If Italy won't advance to semi-final, he will be for me the one to cry for.

• What a match :lol: Greeks from heaven to hell: from 1:1 to 4:1. I feel like Germans didn't quite play their game. I mean, c'mon... they seemed to be a little bit sleepy. Schweinsteiger such an absent and completely "beyond" :aww:

According to plan. Congrats for Germany :win:

• Awesome performance by Germany. All players were great(except Schweinsteiger). My true hero is Ozil. As commentator said - he's a fututre of this team. Main personality.

• Gigi Buffon is still on fire. If Italy won't advance to semi-final, he will be for me the one to cry for.

I agree, BTW Italy will go to semis :thumbsup:

• Greece is out! Football wins :super:

There were rumours from Poland and Ukraine that each Greek player went to the match with a bucket of concrete to seal the defence and the goal :lol: It didn't help...

Now it's only Portugal's turn to lose in the semis and I don't mind who'll win this Euro. All teams east of Germany are out, unfortunately(except with Greece, where unfortunately is literal :lol: )

• Spain is in semifinal

• Spain is in semifinal

Desrved victory, France showed nothing in attack, they made danger near Casillas only few times. Xabi Alonso scored 2 goals in his 100th match in Spanish NT :thumbsup:

• any link to watch Italy-England?

I couldnt sleep, decided to watch football ^^