UEFA Euro 2012 Poland & Ukraine

• I remember that someone predict 0-0 and the shoot-out XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 8) too bad i forgot to place a bet

Try again XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• England :lol: :aww:
    Penalties were the worst that I've ever seen in my life! How they could do it like this? Cole, Young - WTF? It doesn't mean anything, I supported Italy but now I must think which team I prefer - Italy or Germany? I prefer Ozil... So yeah, Germany.

• Damn, I supported England... but honestly, after what I saw yesterday Italy was the team which deserved this semi-final much more. So I'm happy for Buffon Italy :D Joe Hart had some great moments in this match but Gigi Buffon is a true master :roll:
    If I would support semi-final teams only because of goalkeepers I would support Italy then. But because some other players from Germany fascinated me I would say: let the better win, I'm neutral and I cheer for the exciting performance from both sides.
    In the meantime, still: Vamos, vamos España!

• but Gigi Buffon is a true master :roll:

Buffon :obey: One of my biggest love from Juventus :heart: Next to Nedved, Del Piero and Pirlo my favourite player of this team. He's awesome, definitely the best goalkeeper now.

• England for 7th (?) consecutive time out of the tournament after penalties.... :white: :white: :white:

Will they ever be able to defeat any team with penalties in the future??? I doubt it :( :( :(

• Are you ready for the most exciting match of Euro 2012? :super: Go Italy ^^

• it seems nobody is ready. Europe doesnt watch football?

1-0 for Italy :super: :woohoo:

• I'm watching it because of this guy on my avatar :)

But actually I was always Italy's fan, so now I don't know which team I should support...

• From the first time I began to watch football I always supported Italy in NT level....

And about the guy in ur avatar both I like him and I dont like him :D

• Yup, I remember when I watched their matches in 2006 World Championships - this beautiful final, especially. I was crying with them!

Ozil. I saw him first time in 2009 and I knew he will be a star of football. My favourite player, definitely. I was looking for him since Pavel Nedved retired(he was my biggest love ever).

• Y
    Ozil. I saw him first time in 2009 and I knew he will be a star of football. My favourite player, definitely. I was looking for him since Pavel Nedved retired(he was my biggest love ever).

Mine is Jose Maurinho :heart: :lol:

• Germany is completely lost... After first goal they can't do anything... They are non-stop with the ball, but so what. Italy has one action which is successful! Balotelli woke up in perfect moment of this tournament.

As I thought, Germany lost fight with pressure. Like it was in previous years.