UEFA Euro 2012 Poland & Ukraine

• Actually I havent watched Italy in group matches, but I read and heard a lot of complains about their game and Balotelli. I told my friend that if they play bad in group, it means they will be champions :drink: :cup:

• Holy shit, Germany still can't win a fight with pressure, which is on them...
    I thought they grew up and got ready to win something, but they have BIG problem, mental problem... I don't get it. So what they're with ball all the time, if they can't do just ONE action properly. I just waste my time to watch them.

Please God, Spain can't win again!!!

LOL, I predicted 2:1 for Italy - I said, that Ozil will score a goal, then Balotelli and Pirlo. I was ALMOST right 8o

• I was in Spain when they won the world championship and they were very polite during the celebration and they did not do a lot of things. Now in Italy people are doing a mess, a big mess :thumbdown: This is the reason why I do not like anymore football like before....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Azerbaijani fans already wrote verse (bayati) for Balotelli :lol:

Əzizim ala telli
    Daraq çək dara telli
    Almanları dağıtdi
    Bir qara Balotelli :thumbsup:

• now this is very difficult...I really love Spain as team, and they're in final...
    Italy too is in final and I'm italian...
    for who will I support now?? ?( :rolll:

• Ozil, man, YOU'RE AWESOME!!! :obey: :heart:

In my opinion he didn't show nothing, except this penalty :whistle: I'm glad that Italy won, today they desrved it, German defense was too late and Balotelli used given chances.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In my opinion he didn't show nothing, except this penalty :whistle: I'm glad that Italy won, today they desrved it, German defense was too late and Balotelli used given chances.

He had nice whole tournament. I don't talk just about yesterday's match. I would say he's irreplaceable in Germany NT. I'm sad.

• Spain vs Italy. I like this final before it even starts :roll: I'm expecting fireworks! And though I cheered for Spain from the beginning of this tournament I can't not cheer for Italy now. So I will cheer for both teams, yeah it's possible :D Buffon & Casillas all the way :super:
    Balotelli, what a guy :rolll: He's kinda a golden child of Italian football just like Martino is a golden child of volleyball :lol:

I'm very disappointed with Germany's performance. They didn't play their game. They were like... paralyzed and helpless. Just heartbreaking to watch :(

• Two of the best goalkeepers, Gigi and Casillas maravillas

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Half Time: Spain 2-0 Italy

Spain playing quite well in the first half, I'm very disappointed Italy's performance

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Spain is stronger than Italy and they deserve to win IMO

• Holy shit, I can't believe in what I saw :white: And it was a final of European Championships? Where Balotelli was? True hero of Italian team? Lucky two goals against Germany but today NOTHING. What a shame. And now people get crazy, 'cause Spain won. Yeah, it's always easier to support the best team(bigger certainty they will win).

• Congratulations Spain ! Felicitaciones España ! :cup: :flower:
    I've supported Portugal :heart: but in the final of course Spain, they played amazing, they've done their best in this final :super:

• I wasnt able to watch the match, that's why Italy lost ;)