World Grand Prix 2012

• Serdar, u might be the most bumptious guy ever in this forum, pretty sad behavour once again from your side. I have to say u seems to have difficulties to understand what people actually means. Nothing in my texts is disrespectful against the turks at all. My message was to say the goals was set too high against way more successfull teams. How can that be disrespctful? For ex. with success I mean a medal in international competitions, which I thought was pretty clear, since their fans ambition was a medal in OG. Your summary says that the best finish last 9 yrs. (and I guess ever?) is a 6th place, and its not a success in my opinion for a team that demands a medal in OG. So your summary pretty much tells everything that I wanted to say, even if it wasnt your intention.

And if u want to cry over that I missed that Turkey was in a ECH-final 9 yrs. ago or dont have 100% knowledge over Turkish volleyball history or have some problems with asian volleyball players names, then u can call it what u like, personally, I feel perfectly fine about it, nobady is perfect and we all makes misstakes, the only thing we can do is to learn and go forward ;)

Keep up coming with exciting summaries and dont forget to spice it up with some personal insults once again if it makes u happier ;)

• its funny how some fans pimp so much their team knowing it has not really proven anything in the world stage.

:drink: thats true kabayan....too much expectations....xx

• .Even teams like Azerbadjan can beat Russia at home soil in a qualifier they dont need to win, we have seen that before, but in OG/WCH it will never happen.

:rolll:
    right.Even France can beat Russia...my friend i dont know what Russia will do but Russia's era is about to over...they have just one bullet left and will shoot it at OG...

And to say "it will never happen" more insanity than " finding Turkey's chance to get a medal as insanity...... :pinch: ^^ ;)
    Because we will beat more often Russia after London (Gamova and Luba will leave the NT) :)

• Canter; you already know that we have the step by step mentality firstly to reach the aim. Our coach and players surely aware of this fact. They have written history just getting the OG spot and i am sure with this generation they will continue to write new history. Some people i think just don't wanna see the reality but year by year i strongly believe everything will be more clear. ;)

vyz; very well said ;)

i certainly believe that we have the ability to make some surprise but we also need some luck on our side .we are in a strong pool.And i dont know who will be the first team in the other pool but if our player catch their top form we can beat any of the teams in the other pool(this means we can be beaten as well).thats why i said we need seom luck .. :)

• China vs Cuba is going to begin
    hope that china is going to have a good passing.
    otherwise, it will be a hard match.

• What's happen to USA? They let Argentina score 23 point in a set

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Margareta Kozuch : Deutschland Über Alles

update :

Deutschland über Griechenland (22.06.12) und Korea (23.06.12) auch.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Italy is playing with Rondon-Bosetti jr Barcellini-Gennari Anzanello-Pisani and Barcellini is not a receiver today

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.