World Grand Prix 2012

• Wow what an exciting match, congrats to Thailand :flower: Even though it was obvious that they were really really tired in the end they kept fighting until the last point and I admire that! Onuma was the decisive player in attack, but I'd like to point out the performance of Wanna Buakaew in 5th set too, some of her defenses were just out of this world!!! Especially the way she throws herself into the way of the ball when there is no real block, she has great anticipation and no fear at all :obey:

totally agree...fantastic!!

• wow Congratulations Thailand :rose:

• As I said before many times, we have worse MBs :wall: Obviously it is very well known by other teams since USA's MBs even didn't try to cover our MBs and we always had 2 block for both 2 and 4 zone :down:

Only promising thing is that Ergül keeps embarrassing people who makes fun of her :roll: Apparently Motta also thinks like me that she tries Ergül instead of Büşra. I hope Ergül get the chance to OG :thumbup:

• what i liked most in the Usa team : the players play with a great self -confidence and try to show their % 100 when they come to the NT .The usa team seems to create a very good atmosphere for the players to play.For example players like Richards,Barboza dont play greatly in club teams but both of them play with higher self confidence and self sacrifice.thats important and the key word is "professionalism".

not:i congratulate our women basketball team for getting the ticket to LOndon OG 2012. :flower: :olympia:

• Tapaphaipun should have been so impressive, she is nominally third libero. Unfortunately I didn't have chance to see any match yesterday because I had results of my high school exmas.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Fernandinha is not as technical or physical as Fabiola and Dani Lins...the difference is that she is in control of the court. ... And she has Sheilla playing well again.

Edit: But she is not as amazing as Nootsara.